Chapter 83: Everyone's day off

Ichigo's pov

With everything happening these past few days, all of us including Dad, Karin and Yuzu thought it would be good to get Kuroki out of the house. I knew that Dad, Karin and Yuzu noticed that something was wrong with her so they decided to let me take her to the beach with friends. I invited Bishamon as well, seeing as she could use a break anyways. She is a nice person and I actually think she could be a very good friend. So we booked the beach for ourselves, "What the hell is he doing here?" Kuroki grumbled angrily, crossing her arms as she glared at Keigo.

"He kept begging me to go, but I told him no. He then showed up bright and early complaining that I never hang with him anymore. So he bugged me until I let him in with us." I explained looking down at her, she looked so angry. She was in a two piece bathing suit, but I was skeptical seeing as Keigo is a big pervert.

"Ichigo!!!!!!!!!!" Keigo yelled, I side stepped and he fell onto Kuroki. His face landed in her boobs, which made me get angry. "YOU PERVERT!!!!!" Kuroki shouted, before punching Keigo in the face sending him halfway across the beach. He flew in between Renji and Toshihiro, "What the he-" Toshihiro turned his head towards us, "That damn pervert!" I looked back at Kuroki, who was blushing bright red and covering herself.

"Here, take my shirt." Renji passed her his shirt and she reached out for it. "Wait a minute...." I stepped in between them, feeling protective of her. "Why should it be your shirt?" I spat angrily, getting in his face. "I don't know. She needs a shirt instead of walking around here without one! I was only helping." Renji argued, making me growl at him. Just who does he think he is, giving up his shirt for my little sister like that?

"Well, you do realize that she is not your little sister! I was just about to give her my shirt!!! Take your shirt back! She doesn't need it!!!" I got into his face and he growled at me, angry at my hostility.

"TAKE MY SHIRT, KURO!!" We both yelled in unison turning to her, while holding our shirts out to her. "You idiots!!!! She was just groped and you decide to yell at her!" Yoruichi smacked us both on the back of the head, "Here, why don't we go in the shed with Toshiro and sit for a while?" Yoruichi shoved past us and put her arm around Kuroki, while wrapping her in her jacket.

"Hahahaha!" Ikkaku laughed, "What are you laughing at baldy?!!" I spun around and shook my fist at him, "Calm down you three. Ichigo go check on your sister." Rukia pushed me away towards the shed, "Fine," I mumbled angrily and walked into the shed. "Oh hey Ichigo," Orihime and Uryu turned around, they were behind a counter. "What are you guys doing?" I asked, "Well, the owner running the shack wanted to keep it in business so he asked Uryu and I before you asked us to come with you to keep the shed going in business." Orihime explained, "Was there something you need?" Uryu asked, looking over from the counter.

"No, I came to check on my sister." I pointed out, "What happened out there? I heard she got groped by Keigo, was that true?" Orihime asked, "Yeah, that dumb idiot tried to give me a hug, but I side stepped and his face landed in Kuro's boobs. He was being way to perverted so she punched him in the face." I said to them and looked to my right, seeing Kuroki sitting at the table across from Toshiro. I walked over to the table, "Hey sis...." I started and she looked up at me, her eyes were all puffy like she had been crying. "I'm sorry about yelling at you back there. I didn't mean to, I just-" She looked at me, "It's okay, Ichigo." She gave me a thumbs up, "Now, that, that is over with. Let's go outside Toshiro!!!" She grabbed both of our arms and pulled us outside, throwing Yoruichi's jacket to Orihime.

"Give that back to Yoruichi when you see her!!" She shouted and soon as we got outside, Rangiku tackled Toshiro. "Hey, Captain. Why were you inside by yourself?" She hugged him tightly and he got irritated, as an irk mark on his forehead. "Let me go, Rangiku. I didn't come out here because it is way to hot for that." He mumbled, "Oh lighten up, Captain Hitsuguya. We've all had a rough past few days, you should relax." Bishamon walked towards us, with a two piece bathing suit. Her hair was out and she was smirking at him.

"Oh hey, Bishamom what are you doing here?" Rukia asked, as she passed. "Ichigo invited me to come. He's a sweet guy, Rukia. You better hold onto him." She teased, making both of us blush. "Wait!! That's not what that is!! We aren't like that." We said in unison, making Rangiku and Yumichika crack up. "Why didn't you tell me you two were a thing, Rukia?" Byakuya asked, was he joking?

"That isn't it at all." Rukia yelled, "I knew you two had something going on." Shunsui said, making a face at me. "That isn't it at all!" I yelled at him while Rei, Yukio, Ishihara and Toshihiro were laughing at this.

"There might be something going on between Renji and Kuroki." We turned our heads seeing Kuroki splashing Renji, the two were laughing and having fun. "Those two look adorable together." Bishamon said, as Yoruichi appeared by her side and slung an arm around her. "If those two can gather the courage to tell each other how they feel." She said, making us look at her. "So she does like him?" Ishihara asked, looking a little disappointed. I got the feigning suspicion that Ishihara liked Kuroki, it wouldn't be stupid if he did either. They have known each other for a very long time, but Ishihara is just as bad Keigo.

"Yeah, she does. And you can see it in her eyes. It's the same with him too." Jushiro smiled, watching the two. "I, for one think that he won't say what he feels." Yukio crossed his arms, puffing out his cheeks as he turned his head away. I cracked a small smile, watching Yukio act like that. "Looks like you two are jealous about this." Rangiku slung her arm around them both, "What do you think about this Ichigo? You are her older brother, what do you have to say?" Bishamon and Yoruichi turned their heads towards me, which led everyone to look at me.

"I don't like it at all, but if she's happy then I'm happy. All I want is for my sister to be happy. And if she's happy with Renji, then so be it." I crossed my arms and we heard laughing, seeing Kuroki on Renji's back laughing. Renji was running around and laughing, as he carried her. "Awwwww, Ichigo. That's so sweet!" I was suddenly wrapped in a hug by Rangiku, who shoved her boobs in my face.

"Will you get off of me?!!!!" I got free of her grasp, as everyone looked to them both. "That smile, honestly. The last time she smiled like that was when her mother was alive. She looks so happy and you can see it in her eyes." Toshihiro said, "That's true." I agreed with them, "Ichigo!! Rukia!!! Come on, and get in the water!!! Let's play chicken fight!!" Kuroki yelled, waving over at us and we smiled. "Come on, this will be fun." Rukia pulled me over towards the water, with everyone following after us. I took a moment and looked to Kuroki, "I love her so much, I'm happy that she's my little sister. She is happy with Renji and she should be with him. I accept that. And Rukia, she is really the one person that changed my life for the better." I smiled at the two, helping Rukia get on my shoulders.

"You ready to go Strawberry?" I smirked at Kuroki, "You're on, Cherry!" She smiled at me, as we started chicken fighting.