Chapter 29: Breakthrough The Shinigami's Encompassing Net!!

Kuroki's pov (Up top, is the glare she gives them after they escape)

As I was running I ran right into somebody and somebody being ichigo, we had a nice reunion until soul reapers came. Ichigo picked me up and started running in the opposite direction, but with him bobbing up and down my wound began to open. "Kuro, why are you bleeding?" He asked, "The fight with Toshihiro didn't go as planned. He beat me and then he said my life didn't matter to him anymore." I said, with sorrow in my eyes. "He said that! How dare he? I'll kill him the first chance I get." He yelled in my ear. I looked behind us, seeing that more were coming so I jumped out of Ichigo's arms and turned around. "Korudo danmaku!" They rushed towards me, causing Ichigo to grab the back of my Shihakushō quickly. 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!!" I shouted, as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Ichigo!!" I yelled, but he refused to listen and kept running. "Ichigo!!!!!" I yelled in anger, that he wasn't answering me. "Ichigo! Kuroki!! 'Bout time, I could really use some help right now, or not." Ganju was running from a horde of soul reapers, this just keeps getting worse.

"Hey!!" He waved, as if to stop us from coming towards him. "Wait a minute! You've got a mob chasing you too!!" Ganju yelled, as Ichigo kept waving at him. "Hey!!! Stop waving at me!" Ganju shouted, making me chuckle. Ichigo threw me up in the air, making me scream as he kicked soul reapers and used Zangetsu. "What do you think your doing swinging that overgrown sword at me?!!" Ganju yelled and I saw several soul reapers come after me. "I told you to duck, didn't I?" Ichigo retorts annoyed and they start arguing, which doesn't help anything. I pulled out Yuki and fell to the ground, landing on top of Ichigo. "Oww!" He yelled, as he laid on the ground under me. "That was your fault, you baka! You're the one who threw me in the air, baka! Baka!!" I smacked him on the head and got off of him. A young looking guy causes a commotion and ends up in front of us.

"Ichigo, I think I have a way to get us out of this." Ganju smirks, when he spots the young guy. "Is that right?" He asked, as the two looked down at the young guy in front of us. "Me too." I sweat-dropped, "What could those two idiots have possibly thought of now?" I grumbled to myself, "So you guys need help getting out of here?" He asked, "Why would you be trying to get away from here? Unless you happen to be of course the ryoka, everybody is so worried about." He trails off and the two idiots grab him, "You better back off and let us out of here!" Ganju yells and I sighed, as my eye started twitching. "Or your little friend here is gonna be missing some pieces?" Ichigo held Zangetsu close to the poor guy's head, making him scream. "You baka's!!" I said lowly, kicking the soul reaper creeping up behind me. "Do what they say? Do what they say." I sweat-dropped when all the soul reapers just stood there, with blank looks on their face.

"Not the reaction I expected." Ganju said, "Maybe they didn't understand? Try again." Ichigo said and since I happened to be standing next to Ichigo, it only made me angrier. My eye twitched in annoyance, these soul reapers obviously didn't care for the guy.

"Very strange!" One of the guys said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" The soul reaper asked, "What's it look like? I took a hostage." Ichigo said, "I see, but does he look like one of us to you? He's from squad four and we're from squad 11." He asked, "So, how is that any different?" Ichigo asked, which causes the guy to go into detail of the two squads. "If you wanna kill him, then go ahead!" He made the guy scream and I got angry. They charge at us but was blown away and we ran off, we managed to get somewhere safe and I got angry. I pulled the guy away from the two idiots, placing him in a spot of his own.

"I am Hanatoro Yamada." He introduced, "That's a handful to remember." Ganju and Ichigo said in unison.

"Hey Kuro, how come you haven't s-" Ichigo saw my glare and turned pale white. "Hey Ichigo, what's wro-" Ganju stopped talking when he saw my glare, he turned pale white as well and froze. "Why are you staring at us like that, Kuro?" Ichigo asked, the look he had said it all. "Because you decided to take an innocent guy hostage, you idiots!!" I yelled at them, making them shiver in fright. "Ow, my ear!! Stop that Kuro!!" Ichigo yelled, as I pulled his ear. "No, no, it's okay." Hanatoro shook his head, "No, it's not okay, Hanatoro. These two idiots are wrong to do that to you. Besides those soul reaper were jerks. Does everyone treat you that way?" I asked, "It's mostly squad 11 and some others that treat me that way. But that's okay." He said as I let go of Ichigo and Ganju's ear.

"Kuro, why are you bleeding?" Ganju said as I cringed in pain, damn my wound opened again. "Your wound from the fight with Toshihiro opened up, didn't it?" Ichigo walked over to me and helped me sit down. "You mean Toshihiro Arata?" Hanatoro asked, "Yeah, why? What's wrong?" Ichigo asked, "He's such a nice guy! Let me heal your wounds." Hanatoro came over to me and he started healing me, just as he finished I felt his spiritual pressure. "Kuro, where are you going?" Ichigo rushed after me, as I ran off.

"Toshihiro?" I stopped running, "I thought you were dead from my last attack. I am actually glad that I have another chance to kill you." He shot at me and I dodged him. I flipped over him, bringing Yuki down but he blocked it. "Shoot to kill, Kotaru. Shugeki-dan!" Bullets of kido flew towards me, "Korudo danmaku!" The attacks collided and the attacks dissipated completely. "So he's the one she's been fighting?" Ganju asked, "Yeah," Ichigo nodded, watching the situation in front of him.

"These are the ryoka you're with? Well, they won't last long here." He said smirking, and I got in a defensive stance. "Ah, so you're gonna protect them, aye?" He asked and charged at me and I dodged his attack. "You guys go ahead and figure out a way to save Rukia, I can handle this." I told Ichigo and Ganju, I didn't want them to get hurt. "You sure?" Ichigo asked, looking me dead in the eye.

"Yeah." I nodded and he reluctantly ran off with Ganju and Hanataro. "Be careful!" He yelled, "You too." I shouted back, as I turned back to face Toshihiro.