Chapter 73: The Experiments

3rd person's pov

"No, we don't know. What do you want?" Shunsui asked, getting serious as he stood there. "I want Rukia Kuchiki." Eli said with a sly smirk on his face, which shocked everyone. "Why do you want my sister? What business do you have with her?" Byakuya stepped forward, pushing Rukia behind his back to keep her hidden. "She has something that I need." He smiled, from behind Eli they could hear movement. "Don't give her up, Ichigo. Not even for me. I don't care whatever it is he wants. You do not give her up. He's just gonna experiment on her." Kuroki gave Ichigo a look, "But-" Ichigo was cut off by Eli, "You spoiled my plan, you brat! Do it now." He yelled, ripping her shirt off, revealing her white bra. "I'll have my fun with you." He said, making her give off a stern look. He walked around behind her, his white lab coat swinging along with him. He looks over to someone off camera, nodding his head. The chains holding Kuroki lit up bright, as a charge of electricity was sent down the chains towards Kuroki. "No." Ichigo muttered. The electricity made contact with Kuroki's body, face went from stern to shock to pain, but she didn't make a sound. She wanted to rob Eli of the satisfaction, of knowing that he was causing her any sort of pain. When it stopped shocking her, she panted heavily while her head hung low. "That bastard." Shunsui gritted his teeth, looking at Eli while everyone became concerned for her sake.

"Hey!!! You keep away from my sister!!!" Ichigo shouted, becoming angry. "Give me Rukia Kuchiki or I'll just have to use your sister for my own purposes." Eli threatened grabbing Kuroki's hair, which made her grimace. "Don't give her up for me, Ichigo. He's just gonna use her for something, she doesn't have anymore. Remember who has the thing he wants. I don't care if he experiments on me, never let him get Rukia. Never.. Promise me, Ichigo." Kuroki stated, making Rukia cover her mouth in shock.

"You wench. How dare you?" Eli sneered at Kuroki, who spit in his face. "You threaten my brother again and I will get out of these chains.." Kuroki threatened, finding a new wave of courage. "Like hell you will... What the hell did you just tell him to do?" Eli snapped, "I'm not telling you anything, you bastard." Kuroki snapped back, glaring harshly at him.

"Kuro, are you sure? Are you okay with being with him?" Shunsui asked, looking just as concerned as Jushiro. "Don't worry about me, Taichou." She gave them a small smile, "Fine.. Since you won't give me, Rukia, I'll have to make do with what I have. Goodbye." He hung up, ending the call. "Crap," Ichigo started pacing, not knowing what he could do. "We need to go back to Kisuke's. He can probably find out where they are." Toshiro said.

"You maybe right about that. But I'm more worried about what he'll do to my sister." Ichigo said, "Oh god," Ichigo face palmed, letting out a heavy sigh. "What's wrong, Ichigo?" Renji asked, "My Dad, and my sisters. They don't know of anything, and Ishihara will kill me. Jeez. How do I tell them that I had something more important to do than to walk home with her and make sure she is alright?" He looked over at a poster, "Whose that?" Renji asked, walking up to the poster. "She is a very pretty woman. Who is she?" Byakuya asked, looking over at Ichigo. "My mother. She died back when Kuro and I were kids." Ichigo took a seat on the couch, putting his face in his hands. "Don't worry, Ichigo. We'll get her back." Rukia sat next to him and patted his shoulder, "I hope so." He muttered.

~

"So since your brother and friends didn't want to give up Rukia Kuchiki, I'll just have to use what I have, which is you." Eli strapped Kuroki to a table, who was now only in her undergarments. "They'll never give her up. But I'll know they'll be coming for me." Kuroki tugged on the chains, "It's no use trying to escape me now. I have you right where you are." Eli walked over to the table with a needle, "How about we have your friends see what I'm up to?" He smirked and turned his camera on.

At this time, Ichigo and the others were gathered at Kisuke's place so the podcast was sent to him on a large television. "Well, I see you're still not wanting to hand over Rukia Kuchiki." Eli caught everyone's attention, "What have you done with Kuroki?" Renji asked, "Oh, you mean her?" He moved the camera and they all gasped. Kuroki was in her undergarments, locked up and bruised. "What have you done to her?" Ichigo growled, not liking the bruises on Kuroki's body. He felt unbelievably pissed off, angry that someone had dared to put hands on his sister. "Oh, well. I did have some experiments to try. They were originally for Rukia, but she's the perfect fit." He picked up a large needle and walked over to Kuroki, who was wriggling in her shackles. "Get away from me with that! You bastard!!! Stay away from me!" She tugged on her chains, but all he did was give her a sly smirk enough to make her shudder. He walked closer, "Now, now. You'll be okay. This will hurt just a tiny bit." He smiled, "What are you planning to inject her with?" Kisuke asked seriously, worried for Kuroki's sake.

"Well, she is my test subject. I suppose I could tell what I'll be doing to her." He walked behind her, "As you can see she has the perfect body for what I'm testing." He touched her and brought his hands down to her stomach, "Get your hands off of me." She stammered, extremely nervous about what he was about to do. "Since her body is the perfect size and she has immense soul power." His hands traveled up hee body, which made Ichigo angry and Kuroki's eyes fill with tears. "She is the perfect test subject." He moved away from her, "Now, stay still." He ordered, grabbing one of her arms. "Get away from me!" Ichigo slammed his hands on the table, but Eli didn't like this action. So he stuck the needle in her arm and released the liquid into her system. The moment it entered her blood stream, she began to feel pain and let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"What did you do to her?!!!" Ichigo charged towards the screen, but Chad and Renji held him back.

"What did you do to her?!!" He yelled, "I just released some medicine into her system known as hollowfication." Kisuke's eyes widened, as he stood up to his feet.

"Back away from her now." He said sternly, glaring harshly at Eli who only smirked. Kisuke was now beginning to get nervous about what Eli would do to her, he was also worried about Kuroki's mental health. He had a sense of overwhelming guilt, considering Hollowfication was something that he had a hand in creating. "Sorry, but no can do. Well, that's it for now isn't Kuroki." Eli smiled, "You bastard," She clenched through her teeth, "Ja ne," He ended the call, as everyone stood around stunned for a moment. "We need to call the Head Captain. He's most likely gonna want a full report." Toshiro said and they nodded.