Character info

Name: Rei Maximillian Kuzo

Age: 16 (June 14)

Weight: 147 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Blood type: B+

Hair color: blue

Eye color: Hazel

Squad: 13

Appearance: His blue hair is spiky a lot like Shuhei's. He usually gels it down so it doesn't stick up as much and it goes up to his ears. He likes to wear jeans and white converse. He likes to wear plaid shirts and wears a cap sometimes.

Personality: He used to fight all the time with Kuroki as kids but he changed. Quiet, mischievous. Loyal, caring.

Zanpakuto name: Hikaru

Release command: Shinedown Hikaru, bankai: Akarui Hikaru

Attacks: Hikari bura suto o kakudai (Expanding light blasts)
Projects light that expands rapidly on contact with any object.

- Shohō sa reta hikari no bakufū (formulated light blasts) releases blasts of energy and light in the form of an animal or object

-Te no bakuha (hand blasts)

Background: Much like Ichigo and Kuroki, Rei and his twin both inherited their parent's powers but didn't move to Karakura town until they were in middle school where they first met Ichigo and Kuroki along with Toshihiro and Ishihara. They all grew close over time but before they all graduated Toshihiro had switched schools and the twins were moving to London because of their mom's new job. So throughout the rest of middle school and freshman year they ended up at a London school. But after they moved, they had gotten their powers and their mother didn't want anyone to find out so they moved back to Karakura Town. In his middle school years, he had a huge crush on Kuroki. He usually was a bit of a troublemaker but he always knew how to calm Kuroki down if she got into fights and after moving to England, he became less of a trouble maker. He became quiet and reserved and only talked around Yukio.

Name: Yukio Charlie Kuzo

Age: 16 (June 14)

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 148 lbs.

Blood type: B+

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Gray

Squad: 13

Appearance: His blue hair lays flatly like Ichigo's hair, it is really shiny. His hair is naturally styled that way and only will gel it when he goes somewhere fancy. He wears plaid shirts and black jeans and his soul reaper uniform is different from his brother's and any other soul reapers. He likes to wear beanies or skullies. He wears black converse.

Personality: Loud, Arrogant, brave, honest, and modest. He can be very adventurous and never likes to listen to his friends or family.

Zanpakuto: Ken, a Fire kido type weapon that exerts enormous heat energy and flames

Release command: From Ashes to Ashes, Bankai: Haigara Ken

Attacks:

Kasai-ha hosha (Fire wave Emission) - sends out of a wave of fire that repels everything.

Te bure (hand blasts) - discharge fire from hands.

Zappu (Zap) - a tiny short release of fire to cause pain, usually too low- powered to be destructive

Kaen hosha (Fire beam emission)- release of fire beams.

Backstory: He loved to be very mischievous as a child and often caused a lot of trouble but after meeting Kuroki and Ichigo, he dialed down on getting in trouble. He lived comfortably having to share a room with his twin until they ended moving to London with their mother. But after getting his powers, his mom sent him and Rei back to Karakura Town so she could help them be able to control their spiritual powers. Yukio is still a bit of a trouble maker causing arguments with Ishihara and even Toshihiro sometimes.