Chapter 47: Training with my Zanpakuto!

Kuroki's pov

Yoruichi stood up on the rock telling Ichigo and I that it would take ten years to achieve it, but she could do it in just three days. She pulls out two dolls that looked similar, "Uh Yoruichi, I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think a doll will help us." I said, "Well, let me explain what this actually is Kuro." She chuckled at my comment. "Well then, what is it?" Ichigo asked. "It's a doll, like Kuro said but this doll is a spirit transfer that draws out your zanpakuto's spirit into our world. Ichigo, you have to defeat Zangetsu's spirit in three days and Kuro you have to do the same with Fuyuki." I nodded, understanding what she said. "You're going to stab the doll, that will summon the spirits." Yoruichi explained, "Cool." I said and she gives each one of us a doll.

I stood to the very far south of ichigo, Yoruichi had drawn a line as to what area was his and what was mine. I put my sword through the middle and suddenly the floor turns to ice, "Whoa! What the hell?" Ichigo said. "My Zanpakuto is an ice, wind and snow type remember." I said to him and Yuki appeared. I got excited and hugged him, as soon as he appeared. "Well, somebody's really happy to see me." He chuckled, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the hell is this?" Ichigo stormed over to me, "He's my zanpakuto, you big dumb idiot." I smacked him over the head, making him glare at me. "Now, shoo!" I pushed him away from my area back into his and saw Zangetsu. "Hi Zangetsu! Train him well." I shouted and for a moment, I could have sworn I saw a small smile on his face.

"Alright, so how are we training?" I turned back to Yuki, only to see a whole bunch of swords made of ice were surrounding me. "What's going on?" I brushed my hair back, "You will have to find which sword is best suited for you but each time you pick up a sword, it will automatically start a fight with me." He said, "Wait, so I'm gonna have to go against you regardless I pick up a sword or not?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, you will have to. This will help me see how far you can go, how much you can endure and how badly you want to go Bankai." I brushed my hair back and put it into a ponytail, and gave my hairband to Yoruichi.

"So when-" He charged at me when I was least expecting it and I dodged him but a little piece of my hair was cut off, which pissed me off. I grabbed a random sword and attacked him. "You cut off some of my hair, you baka!!!" I pushed my weight onto him which broke the sword and he jumped back a few feet away from me, "Wow, look at that. You have I-" I picked up another sword and attacked him. "Well, look at you." He smirked at me as our swords clashed, I pushed away from him. I looked back towards Ichigo, seeing that he was dealing with the same thing I was going through which meant.

"Say snowie," He scoffed at my nickname for him.

"Is that your new nickname for me?" He asked, annoyance laced in his voice.

"Maybe. Anyways, did you and Zangetsu conspire in a way to train Ichigo and I?" I crossed my arms at him and he scoffed at me, as if offended.

"No, I did not. Zangetsu did tell me his plan in training Ichigo and he then suggested that I try that with you, so I took it into consideration." He nodded his head, making me growl. "So you are training me the way Ichigo is being trained?!!" I charged at him and we clashed swords, "Is someone pissed about their training?" He pushed down harder which broke the sword, I ducked as it almost swung over my head. I flash stepped away from him, picking up another sword. "Tsumetai shimo!!" He shot three of those at me and I dodged each one, "Kori Ame!!" I dodged most of them but received scratches on my face, arms and legs. "Kori Ame!" I shot him with the same blast, but he dodged it like a pro. He charged at me so I got ready to block him, but he did something unexpected. He slammed his palm into my stomach, knocking the wind out of me and I flew backwards.

"She's going past the line!!" I heard Yukio shout out as I flew backwards. I flew past some swords and into a giant boulder near Ichigo, "Kuro, what are you doing over here?" He asked, as I sat up and brushed the rubble off of me. "That damn idiot." I ignored Ichigo's question, as I was recovering from the attack.

"Hey!!! I asked you a question!!" I turned my head, seeing Ichigo wig out. "What?" I gave him a confused look and he pulled me up, "What's wrong, Ichigo?" I asked. "You're in my training area. What are you doing over here?" He yelled at me, "Well, I wouldn't be over here if Yuki hadn't slammed his palm into my stomach. So stop freaking out!" I yelled back at him and he growled at me.

"Will you two stop arguing-" Yukio was cut off by Rei, "Watch out you two!!" He shouted and I looked forward, "Tsumetai shimo!!" I screamed loudly, which caused Ichigo to panic and I acted quickly. I shoved Ichigo behind me, picking up my sword and blocked the attack. "Look who took charge that fast." I looked up seeing Yuki in the air and blocked him with all might. "Kori Ame!!" He shouted, "Wait, what's going on?" Ichigo panicked as large shards of ice rained down, I grabbed ichigo and flash stepped dodging each one. I pushed him away towards Zangetsu, who instantly started fighting with him and I continued to dodge shards of ice. Ichigo was in the same predicament I was in with the swords.

2 hours later......

We were going at it none stop, Yuki and I went head to head with fighting. That each time I picked up a sword, it broke. I finally picked one up and I felt the weight of this sword, I looked at it seeing that it was long just like Yuki. "So you found the sword that you like, huh?" He asked and I nodded, "Good, now for the second part of your training, is to learn to wield a sword as big as this one at the same time while still having to fight me." He said, "Alright, but first can I eat?" I asked him, as Yoruichi happened to be standing behind him. "Sure, here." She passed me a sandwich and I happily ate it. Before we started training up again, she let me digest my food and we started up again. "This time I will beat you, Yuki." I smirked, positioning the sword in front of me with both hands. Huh, that reminds me of a certain guy I know about who has dog ears.

"I'm looking forward to that." He smirked at me, as we charged at each other.