Chapter 78: Dr. Eli, who does he work for?

3rd person's pov

Kuroki looked to Ichigo and the others with a stunned look on her face. The others were stunned just as well, until she started laughing. "You think I'm her!!!" Her laugh was hysterical, and it reminded Ichigo of when his hollow side reared his ugly head. "Then who are you? And what have you done with Kuro?" Rukia asked, quirking an eyebrow at her. "Me? Oh, this is too funny. I'm the hollow her! Whoo! There I said it. Anyways, I would love to stay and chat.. But I have a doctor to go kill." She kicked over the guard she killed, taking a step over him. "Where is my sister?" Ichigo stepped forward, "Oh her, that girl. Such a fighter. I have her locked away." Kana smiled, "Fight it, Kuroki." Jushiro spoke out and Kana busted out laughing. "What do you find so funny? That's my best friend whose body you're in. Keep that in mind. She's a strong enough girl but you need to let her out." Toshihiro said, shaking his head.

"What? You seriou-" Kana stopped mid-sentence and froze, "Get out of my head!!!!" Kuroki had broken through, "How did you?!" Kana was completely surprised, as Kuroki grabbed the side of the mask. "Get out of my head!!! I told you to back off!" Kuroki yelled, they all began to realize that Kuroki was fighting.

Blood sprayed from a wound on her shoulder, "Damnit!!! I said to get out of my head!!!" Kuroki fought more for control, which made Kana grab her other hand to stop Kuroki from pulling the mask off. "What's happening?" Ishihara asked while hiding behind Ichigo, they looked forward seeing Kuroki's spiritual pressure rise. "She's fighting back." Ikkaku stated, "Come on Kuro, you can do it." Rukia yelled, as both girls screamed. "Stay in there!!" Kana yelled, "No!!! You can't take over my body thinking I won't do anything. You were planning on taking Him for yourself!!!" Kuroki pulled harder, struggling to keep a hold of her control.

"Keep fighting!" Renji yelled, he was so worried about her not getting past this.

"Get off!!! You need to let me have him for myself!!!" Kana yelled, becoming greedy and agitated. "This is my body!! I will not let you take it over now get out of my head." Kuroki yelled, eventually broke the mask off. She fell forward, completely exhausted. "Kuro!!" Ichigo rushed forward catching Kuroki, who was barely conscious. "Kuro, say something." Ichigo said worriedly, "Kuroki?" Toshihiro felt her forehead and Yuki groaned. "We need to get him back in her mind, they both are feeling to weak and he's to weak to do anything. We need to send him back and now." Toshiro said to them with worry.

Yuki started glowing, managing to find a way back on his own. "I think he figured out his own way of getting back home." Rukia said, as Yuki disappeared and went back into his sword and Kuroki's mind. "Ichigo..." Kuroki opened her eyes, "Kuro!!! You're okay!" He smiled, giving her a tight hug. "Can't breathe." She said and he let go of her, "Sorry." They all laughed, as he set her down on her feet. "Are you feeling better?" Rukia asked, "Yeah, I guess I felt weaker because I fought off Kana as long as I could without any help from Yuki. She told me she would back down, but she lied and took me over at the last minute. I should have never trusted her." Kuroki stood up on her feet, still having a tight grip on her brother.

"Let's go," They watched as Kuroki walked ahead of them. "Do you think she's really okay?" Jushiro asked, "I don't know yet. She hasn't looked at me in the eyes." Toshihiro said to them, as they followed her.

Meanwhile, Eli was waiting for contact with his contact who was recently in Hueco Mundo. "Damn it, where the hell is he? He said he'd be here in less than twelve minutes. Kuroki has escaped and that damn Kurosaki brother of hers has come here with soul reaper captains. Damn." Eli slammed his hand on the table and watched the monitors. Since his contact wasn't showing up, he knew he had to handle it on his own some how, so he pressed a button.

"All guards be on alert!!! Test subject Seven zero seven has escaped with other intruders. Be weary of them, but get test subject seven zero seven. And I want her alive." Eli said into the speaker, which alerted everyone and the guards. So more guards came out and marched down the hall heading towards Kuroki and her friends. "Guys, you need to be on high alert. He just sent out a warning and he has guards approaching you from every side. You need to get to Eli and figure what he was planning and who he is keeping in contact with. You cannot let him get away with whatever he is doing, I'm afraid he might do it again." Kisuke spoke through Toshiro's earpiece. "Alright, Kisuke can you tell which floor he's on?" Toshiro asked Kisuke, "Not yet, I'm still tracking him. It seems he's masking his spiritual pressure so that I can't find him at all, but I have a way to get around that. How is our little Kuroki doing?" Kisuke asked, as he typed away at his computer.

"She seems to be doing alright but I'm being cautious. We found her... But her hollow side showed up, she had control over her. They fought each other for the control of her body but Kuroki won. Kisuke, can you tell me anything about this guy at all?" Toshiro looked forward, "There's not much that I have gotten yet. But I know most things about him. Dr. Eli used to work with a former captain of the soul society but disappeared after that captain died. Not once was it recorded that he had an affiliation with Aizen or his cohorts." Kisuke looked from one screen to another, as guards started showing up.

"Stop right there intruders!!!" A guard yelled, "Damnit, they found us. Alright everyone, we need to keep them away from Kuroki-" Toshihiro started, "I told you not to say my full name, Hiro!!" Kuroki yelled, but was held back by Ichigo and Renji. "Anyways, let's do it." Ichigo said and they got ready to fight. "Wait a minute, Toshiro. I found something." Kisuke sounded alert, "What's wrong Kisuke?" Yoruichi asked, sensing the urgency in his voice.

"He's working with Aizen but not directly with him. He's working for Seiji. And Seiji is probably heading there now. You need to keep Kuroki from seeing Seiji, it's going to be tough but you have to keep her away. With her new found hollow powers, who knows how her hollow will react to seeing Seiji." Kisuke warned, "Alright, I will. Kisuke keep tracking those two. We're getting surrounded by hundreds of guards." Toshiro said and pulled out his zanpakuto. Everyone spread out in different directions, to keep a better view of everything going on.