Chapter 120: Mitsuo's past! An Old Memory never Forgotten!

3rd person's pov

Mitsuo let out an exasperated huff, clearly annoyed with the events that just took place with Kariya and the others. He was furious about Kariya's plans, not really agreeing with him. He clenched his fists, glaring harshly at the ground under him. He was currently sitting on a rooftop in one of the districts, wanting to stay out of the line of battle while he recovered. He was still severely injured from his previous fight with Kuroki, which took a worse turn when Kana appeared before him. He still couldn't believe just how strong Kana was, she was even going to murder him in cold blood. He ran his fingers through his long black hair, which had partially been singed due to the fights he was in. He had a feeling that Ichigo was going to want to track him down, especially after he had pushed Kuroki so hard. His eyes searched around the Seireitei, wondering where Kuroki was. After his fight with her, he ran into Koga and it wasn't long before he ended up right in front of Kariya, once again. If he was going to be honest with himself, he absolutely hated Kariya. Even back in his own world, the opposite of Kariya was a pain in the ass for him. You may be wondering what exactly made him hate Kariya so much, well it happened a long time ago.

Flashback (30 years ago, Rui's world)

"Are you serious?" A young Mitsuo laughed loudly, shaking his head as he walked through a forest. "Come on out, I know you're out here. You can't hide from me." He called out, hoping to spot a certain person. "I can.. And I'm not giving away my position that easily, silly." A female voice rang, letting out a laugh which echoed through the forest. Mitsuo chuckled to himself, focusing on the sounds he heard coming from around him. The wind blew softly, picking up some leaves in the area and Mitsuo looked forward. He focused again, looking towards a large bush and smiled when he saw the young girl's spirit ribbon. "I'm coming to get you." He teased, trudging towards the bush quietly. Behind this particular bush, sat a young girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. Her facial features were almost identical to someone else, Mitsuo had yet to encounter. That person being Kuroki Kurosaki. In his world, he hasn't met the Kurosaki siblings yet or the Kuchiku siblings. This young girl hiding from him is a dear friend of his from childhood, the two grew up in the East 21st Rukon District. Mitsuo had always been a quiet and closed off person, but that changed when he met this young girl. He had been bullied by a group of kids half his age and one day, while trying to defend himself in a fight, she appeared. The blonde captivated him in so many ways, he was confused as to why she decided to help him. He didn't know her, sure, he had seen her around but he never had the courage to talk to her. Until she showed up and saved him, she beat down all the bullies in one fell swoop and that was enough for him to make friends with her. The two as of right now, were playing hide and seek as a part of Mitsuo's training.

"You don't know how good I am at finding things, Mitsuo." She giggled, her voice echoing throughout the forest.

"I will find you, I always do." Mitsuo said, causing the young girl to chuckle. The two continued their game, unaware that a certain women was watching from a cliff. She was angry, angry at how Mitsuo and the young woman, who was his best friend. She felt so possessive of Mitsuo, it was strange to her followers just how possessive she was of a guy, she didn't know.

"Ms. Kariya... What would you like me to do? Would you like me to kill  him?" Yoshinori asked, Yoshinori is the male equivalent of Yoshino. "Madam, I don't think killing the young man is the answer. After all, he hardly knows you exist. Why murder him, when you can instead just murder the people he's close with if you wanted him that much?" Ryu asked, her short brown hair blew softly against the wind. Jun Kariya, the female equivalent of Jin Kariya in Ichigo's world, stood silently watching the two. She narrowed her small red eyes, her pupils dilating as she took a moment to think about what she wanted to do.