Chapter 108: Rukia Vs. Orihime!! Rui reveals a secret!

3rd person's pov

Rukia strangles Orihime, holding her neck tightly while Orihime struggled to breathe. "My doll is unique.. It allows me to take control of a person's body." Mabashi explained, Rei and Yukio sensed the sudden change in Rukia's spiritual pressure which worried them both. "We need to find Rukia and Orihime... Something is wrong with Rukia's reiatsu." Rei said, looking out from his spot. The two had been standing on a far away roof top, trying to find Kariya and Ichinose. "But Bishamon and Yoruichi both said we should try to look for Kariya, so we know what he's planning next." Yukio reminded, looking over to his twin. "I know.. But we haven't had any luck in finding Kariya or Ichinose, which is why we need to move on and go find Rukia and Orihime." Rei suggested, "Alright, then.." Yukio nodded, looking to his twin before they both shunpoed away.

"Finish her off." Mabashi orders, causing Rukia to throw Orihime up in the air. As Mabashi boasts about his new found power, Orihime is saved by her Shun Shun Rika and is brought up into the air. "Stop her!" Mabashi growls, annoyed at Orihime.

"Hado #31 Shakkaho!!" Rukia fires off the kido blast towards Orihime, the attack hits Orihime. She starts to fall towards the ground, "Santen Kesshun!" Orihime shouts, which keeps her from hitting the ground. Rukia starts to walk towards her, "Rukia, Stop!!" Orihime shouts, moving back a bit as she stood to her feet. "It's no use to tell her anything, she's under my control." Mabashi smirked, looking at Orihime and Rukia. Rukia then fires off another kido blast, Orihime once again uses her Saten Kesshun to defend herself but the attack is too powerful and breaks through Orihime's defenses.

"I can't believe how strong she is.. I didn't realize, her kido was so strong." Kurodo had a shocked look on his face as Rukia stared at them blankly, which only made Mabashi mock him for only just realizing her strength. Mabashi orders Rukia to attack Orihime again, which made Rukia fire off another kido blast at her. Rukia tries to block off Orihime's Shun Shun Rika but her defenses are broken once again, "Orihime, we can't take anymore hits like that. She'll only break through our defenses again." Kurodo warned. "Ritz, draw out more power from the soul reaper." This causes Rukia to revert to her soul reaper form, while Ritz finally reveals itself to the group. "If Ritz continues to draw power of out of your soul reaper friend, she'll die." Mabashi smirked, Rukia suddenly starts swinging her zanpakuto at Orihime. Orihime starts blocking the attacks with Saten Kesshun, eventually her Shun Shun Rika tell her to attack instead of block.

"I can't do that.. She's my friend.." Orihime refused, causing her to get into a heated argument with them, Rukia suddenly fires off another kido blast at Orihime who wasn't paying attention.

"Toshihiro, where are you going?" Shuhei asked, which made Bishamon look over at him. "I'm going to find that bastard." With that Toshihiro shunpoed away, leaving Bishamon and Shuhei in shock. Toshihiro was severely pissed off, he hated what the bounts were doing. He was also angry because Mitsuo was always bothering Kuroki, he hated it. He had taken notice that Kuroki's spiritual pressure was low and also at the moment stable, but it being as low as it was worried him.

Ichigo and Izuru were currently heading towards Kisuke's shop to heal Keigo, who had been caught up in everything. Ichigo carried an unconscious on his back, keeping up with Izuru's pace but eventually kneels down in pain from his wounds from his fight with Koga. "Ichigo, I should be the one carrying your friend." Izuru said, "No, Keigo is my friend. That means he is my responsibility." Ichigo argued, "It isn't fair that he got caught up in all of this." He added, feeling a bit guilty as to the fact that Keigo ended up harmed. "It's not your fault. You shouldn't feel guilty, the bounts usually pick humans at random." Izuru said, looking to Ichigo who only yelled at him. "Look, I'm not the enemy here. It would serve no purpose for us to argue with each other." Izuru stated, which made Ichigo quiet. "I know how it feels to lose someone, I lost someone close to me." Izuru explained, picking Keigo up. "If you really want to save your friend, then it shouldn't matter who holds him." He said, which made Ichigo realize he was right and stood to his feet.

Renji stood up, holding onto Kuroki. She was severely injured from her fight with Mitsuo, which took a lot of energy out of her especially because Kana came out. Rui silently watched the couple, who were focused on each other at the moment before looking away. "Rui, is something the matter?" Renji asked, looking over at Rui.

"I have something to tell you two.. And you're not going to like it." Rui sighed, looking over at the couple who looked at each other before looking to Rui.

Back with Orihime, she is pinned to the ground struggling to move. Her Shun Shun Rika continue to try and persuade Orihime to attack, but she simply refused. "I can't do that.. Otherwise all of us going to the Soul Society to save Rukia would have been a waste!" Orihime argued, Orihime begins to explain more of her reasoning as to why she won't hurt Rukia, and Kurōdo tells Orihime that he might have a way to save Rukia.

Ichigo and Izuru finally make it to Kisuke's shop, "My name is lieutenant Izuru Kira. I'm her--" Before he could finish, Ichigo collapses to the ground so Kisuke quickly puts Ichigo and Keigo on a bed. "How is he, Hanataro?" Ishihara asked, he had been at Kisuke's the whole time since he wouldn't be safe at home. "His reiatsu is low, we might be able to save him if we give him some of Ichigo's reiatsu." Hanataro explained, so he has Tessai go get the things he needs.

Meanwhile....

"Orihime, listen.. We should attack Mabashi instead of Rukia. Maybe it will affect his hold on Rukia." Kurodo suggested, "I can't do that.. Mabashi is human too." Orihime refused, Rukia rushed forward to which Kurodo blocked. "Koten Zanshun!" Orihime attacks Mabashi, but Rukia gets in the way and the attack injures Rukia's leg. Mabashi mocks them and explains that Rukia is the one who will defend him, "Kill them!" Mabashi ordered. Rukia swings down her zanpakuto on Orihime, but is stopped by Shuhei and the twins.

With Kariya, he drinks the souls out of another bitto. After he does this, he stands up and looks over at Ichinose. "Will you take care of this?" Kariya asked, "I will." Ichinose reassured, after being reassured Kariya decides to head to bed while Ichinose leaves the area. Just as Ichinose leaves, a figure appears sitting in a nearby tree. "Found you.." Toshihiro muttered, looking down at Ichinose.

"Who the hell are you three?" Mabashi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Shuhei Hisagi.. This is Rei and Yukio Kuzo." Shuhei introduced, both the twins glanced over at Rukia. Mabashi sends Rukia after Shuhei, but she is blocked off by Yukio. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Yukio asked, looking over at Orihime. So she explained the situation to the three of them, "So it looks like we'll have to cut Rukia down in order to win." Shuhei said to himself, blocking another swing from Rukia. "That won't matter either way, because I can control another person's body. Rukia, kill them." Mabashi orders, but finds that Rukia is unable to move.

"Rukia?" Rei realized something, as he looked over at Rukia. She had regained a part of herself, "Orihime, you have to attack me." Rukia strained, making Yukio look over at Orihime but Orihime refused and Rukia explains exactly why she needs her to attack. "Rukia is right, Orihime. To die with honor and pride intact is what a Shinigami is. Killing Rukia now would be the greatest amount of sympathy you could give her." Shuhei explained, as Rukia goes back to being possessed. "Orihime, you have no other choice in the matter. You have to attack Rukia." Rei shook his head, "I can't.." Orihime refused, shaking her head. "Orihime, we don't have time for you to be a priss about this! Rukia doesn't want this to continue, so fight her damnit." Yukio demanded, becoming annoyed with Orihime. Finally, Orihime gives in to fight Rukia but says that she wants to do it alone. Orihime walks up to Rukia, blocking another sokatsui blast. She then uses her Konten Zanshun and attacks Mabashi with it, but he dodges it. Rukia fires more Kidō spells at Orihime, but the attacks are continuously blocked. Rukia decides to unsheathe her Zanpakutō and goes to attack Orihime, but Orihime simply hugs Rukia and uses Santen Kesshun around the two of them. Shuhei, Rei and Yukio all watch as everything unfolded. Ritz screams in pain, withdrawing from Rukia's body. Mabashi becomes angry at this and sends Ritz towards Orihime, but Ritz is blocked by Shuhei and the twins causing him to retreat. Shuhei decides to finish off Mabashi, but before he can attack Ichinose arrives. "Ichinose.." Rei muttered angrily, watching as Ichinose takes Mabashi and leaves the area. "That was Maki Ichinose... I can't believe he actually has joined the bounts." Shuhei thought, as the two got away. While this is going on, Orihime cries at the fact that Rukia has been saved.

"Wait a minute.. So you're saying that you know Mitsuo?" Renji raised an eyebrow at Rui, "Yes... I do.." Rui sighed, looking down at the ground. "How?" Kuroki asked, "Because Mitsuo and I are from the place... The same world." Rui explained, looking Kuroki dead in the eye.