Chapter 75: Kuroki vs. Kana

Kuroki's pov

"Who are you? And why do you look like me?" I asked, which made her chuckle loudly. "What's so funny?" I asked, "I can't believe you don't recognize me. It's only fair that you do. Since I look exactly like you, princess." She smirked, making me uneasy. "Since you didn't recognize me off the bat, do you know who I am?" She asked, "No, should I know you?" I asked, making her laugh hysterically. "What the hell so funny? Who the hell are you supposed to be?" I gritted my teeth, I didn't like her one bit. "Lil ol' me is you. Bet, you didn't see that coming, huh?" She attacked me with a white version of Yuki's blade in shikai and I dodged the blade. I scooted over, sliding on my feet as I noticed that there was no snow around our area, but instead it was ice. "Nice reflexes. But honestly, you don't know who I am?" She asked, I looked around trying to find a weapon. "So I take that as a no?" She ran towards me and I blocked her attack with a pole. "Well princess, here's the truth. I am you, that is true. But I'm not human nor a zanpakuto. I am a hollow." She cackled loudly, as I looked at her in horror.

"What's a hollow doing here, where is Yuki? Oh no, the stuff he injected me in was to make me half hollow. Like Ichigo." I thought, as she jumped back and slid across the ice.

~~

"Guys... I'm picking strange readings. Something has changed with Kuroki's spiritual pressure." Kisuke said, clicking away on his computer. "What do you mean it's changed, Kisuke?" Rukia asked, "It means whatever he injected in her changed her spiritual pressure." Yoruichi explained, "Ah!!" They all yelled except Byakuya and Rei, "When did you get here?!!" Ichigo shouted, putting a hand over his heart. "I've been sitting on Byakuya's shoulder for the past hour." She said to him and transformed into her human form from her cat form, that had been sitting on Byakuya's shoulder. "How far are we away from the abandoned police academy?" Rei asked, "How are you not affected by this?!!" Yukio shouted at his brother, "I'm used to her doing this." He said, with a coy look on his face while Yukio sweatdropped. "Of course, you would be." Yukio said, as Toshihiro stepped on the gas.

The car spun in a full 180, as Toshihiro slammed on the brakes. "Waahhh!!!!" Ishihara clung to Ichigo, as they all screamed at the top of their lungs while they spun in circles. Byakuya's face was written with shock while Rei, still had a look of coy and Yoruichi was enjoying it. She was laughing the entire time, while everyone else but Byakuya and Rei who remained silent. When the car finally came to a stop, everyone flew forward a bit.

"What the hell kind of driving is that?!! You almost killed all of us." Ikkaku yelled, as his temper flared up.

"Will you shut up?!!! I felt a spike in her spiritual pressure. But it's different. Not like when we were in the Soul Society. Kisuke, why is her spiritual pressure different?" Toshihiro asked, looking forward. "I believe it's because of the medicine he's been injecting into Kuroki. Her spiritual pressure feels just like Ichigo's did the day, we got his soul reaper powers back before they headed into the Soul Society. I'm guessing he injected her with hollow spiritual pressure." Kisuke explained, which shocked everyone. "Meaning what exactly for Kuroki?" Ishihara asked, "It means that he's using a method Aizen did way back that got Kisuke got kicked out of the Soul Society. He's trying to use hollowfication to change her spiritual pressure and he wants to see the outcome. But seeing as we are feeling this spiritual pressure now, it means that it worked and Kuroki is now in her inner world fighting for control of her own body." Yoruichi explained, she was both worried and angry that this was happening. "That means she's dealing with the same thing Ichigo is with his hollow." Rukia stated, "Oh no," Yukio muttered, concern written all over his face.

"How far are we from there?" Ichigo asked, looking to Toshihiro. "Almost there. Just a few more miles ahead. We're gonna have to walk from here." Rei explained, "With the help of these earpieces, we can get in undetected." He added, which surprised everyone. "What?" He asked, as everyone stared at him in shock. "You talked." Rukia said, "Yeah, what's the big deal about that?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders. "It's just that you don't talk much. You're as quiet as Captain Kuchiki over here. Hearing you speak is just very surprising." Shunsui explained, "Well, Kuroki said to talk more. So that's what I'm doing." Rei shrugged and they all gave him a look of confusion.

"When did she tell you-" Ikkaku asked, but was cut off by Toshihiro.

"Can we please not focus on that and get back to the task at hand?!!" He yelled and slammed the door, making everyone look stunned. "Let's go," Rukia opened the door and got out.

~

I was panting heavily, holding onto the wound that the hollow me made. I was almost out of energy and I needed to find a way to hold her back. "Come on Kuroki, think of something." I looked around and finally got an idea. "Yuki, can you hear me?" I asked "Yeah, what is it?" He asked me, with concern laced in his voice. "Should we try that move you taught me a while ago? I need an idea on how to hold her back from resurfacing, it won't be good if she does." I dodged her blade, "No, we need to use the special move. But first fire off three shots of Korudo danmaku. But the attack that will stop her from resurfacing for a while will be the Paragonburasutā." Yuki explained to me, "And what is exactly is this Paragonburasutā?" I asked him, "It's a water type move. But don't worry about where it will come from. You just have to concentrate your spirit energy on me and softly call out Paragonburasutā. But the one thing you must do to keep this attack stable is make sure you aren't distracted." Yuki explained and I nodded. "Ready?" He asked, "Ready." I took a deep breathe and looked in front, seeing the hollow charging at me. "Now!!!" Yuki yelled and I shot off three blasts of it. "Korudo Danmaku!!!!!" This allowed me to shoot it three times, which she was hit with. I took a deep breathe and cleared my mind, as I started concentrating my spiritual pressure on Yuki.

It resonated with his and he smiled, "Ready, Kuroki. Keep the mind clear, have no doubts. I will give the signal." Yuki said, as I could feel his presence behind me. "1......" Hollow me started running towards me, "2........" She lifted her sword in the air, "3......" She jumped up into the air, ready to bring down the sword on me. "Now!!!!" He shouted, I slowly opened my eyes as I prepared myself for what I was about to do. "Paragonburasutā," I called out softly, as a flash of white light formed and hit hollow me dead on. I couldn't hear anything else, as I was sent out of my mind.