Special Chapter: One Strange Birthday!

Kuroki's POV

It seemed like a peaceful morning,  but that all changed when Ichigo and I were suddenly dragged out of bed. Before I had the chance to do anything, I was picked up in warm arms which I recognized as Renji's. While Ichigo was being held by Rui and Ishihara, they were standing on either side of him. "Come on. Go shower and put these on!!" I was handed an outfit, before being shoved into my bathroom. When I got out the shower, dried off and got dressed, Ichigo was pushed into the bathroom. It wasn't long before he came out of the bathroom, the both of us wearing matching black jeans, black and white vans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket. Before the two of us could walk away, we were grabbed and brought downstairs and out of the house which made me pissed off. Ichigo and I still had no idea who the hell dragged us out of bed. "Hey!! What the hell are you doing?!!" Ichigo growled, sounding very pissed off. "Relax, you two. It's just us." Renji's voice sounded, making me perk up a bit. But that changed when I realized they dragged us out of bed and forced us to get changed. "Who else is here?! And why the hell did you drag us out of bed?!!" I snapped, making Renji jump. "Hehehe..." My eyes shifted away from Renji, as Ichigo and I spotted  Rui and Ishihara. "What are you doing?" I looked to Ishihara, as Toshihiro suddenly appeared in front of us. "We're taking you on a small trip.. Sadly, the both of you can't see where were going just yet." He gave us a mischievous smirk, "Why?" Ichigo quirked an eyebrow at him, "Because it's a secret, dummy." Toshihiro snapped, making Ishihara chuckle. My eyes snapped to Renji's, as I finally noticed that there was a blindfold in his hand. "Why do you have a blindfold?" He gave me a smile, making my nerves shoot through the roof.

"No!! No!! No!! Not this time!!"

"He blindfolded us.. Again.." Ichigo sighed, as I felt myself being carried. I had lost the fight to keep that blindfold off, since Renji manage to overpower me. "Yep." I sighed. "It's not that bad guys." Ishihara cheered, "That's what you think." I muttered, "Maybe next time we should blindfold you and see how you like it." I added, I could hear Ishihara gulp out of nervousness while Rui just chuckled in amusement. "Don't laugh at my threat, Rui. I will kill the four of you when I get this damn thing off!" I snapped, wriggling in Renji's arms. "Calm down, Kuro. Calm down. We'll be there soon. Just calm down." Renji pleaded, as I continued to struggle in his arms.

"We are here!!!" Ishihara sang, I heard a door open and I was then placed on my feet. The warmth of Renji left me, as I felt the cool air of the room I was now standing in. "You make take your blindfolds off now." As soon as Toshihiro said that, Ichigo and I took our blindfolds off. I was immediately blinded by a bright light, making me shut my eyes and rub them. I opened them again, my eyesight finally adjusting as I looked over at Ichigo. "Where the hell are we? What is this place?" I looked back to the door where they were all standing, "It's an escape room!" Ishihara smiled, while I immediately darkened my gaze. "A what?" Ichigo's eyebrow twitched slightly, "Alright!! This where we have to leave ya! You two have to complete a set of tasks before getting the keys to the doors. Only one door will get you out of here!! See ya!!" Toshihiro explained and before Ichigo could say anything, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Come back here!!" I shouted, but nothing happened. I turned around to get a look at the room we were now locked in, the walls were lined with thick bookshelves were made of oak. The bookshelves were lined up in a row on the left side of the room, sitting to the right was a large dark brown desk with a rolling chair behind it. The thing that threw the both of us off was the amount of doors that were placed around the room. I immediately rushed to the door next to the last bookshelf, but as soon as my hand touched I was shocked. I flew back from the impact, I hit the wall harshly. "Kuro!" Ichigo shouted, as I bounced off the wall and hit the ground.

"What the hell?" I groaned, pushing myself up. "Are you alright?" He grabbed my arm, helping me up. "Do I look alright to you? I just got shocked with god knows how many volts of electricity!" I snapped, making him wince at how loud I shouted at him.