Chapter 76: Save Kuroki! Infiltrate Dr. Eli's headquarters!

Kuroki's pov

I opened my eyes and felt at peace but as I moved, I realized that I was locked up. Damnit, that bastard locked me up. "Kuro, are you feeling okay?" Yuki asked, "Yeah, I'm fine. But that damn Doctor came back and locked me up. That cheapard bastard!" I yelled, becoming angry. "Calm down!!! Getting angry won't solve anything! Now focus on getting out of here." Yuki said and I growled at him, "Shut Up, Yuki. I'm gonna get us out of here, but first I need a plan." I said to him and tugged on the chains, but it didn't budge.

"Do you need some help there?" She asked, "Damnit! How did you break free?" I asked, "No, I didn't break free. But I can enter your mind considering this is where I stay. Anyways, my name is Kana. Instead of calling me 'that hollow' just call me Kana." She said, with a chuckle. "You best get out of my mind." I said out loud, and the speakers in the room buzzed.

"So my little experiment did work. All we need to do now is separate you from your zanpakuto spirit." I heard a loud buzz and suddenly the air filled with green gas, making me panic. "What is this?" I started coughing, "Don't breathe it in!! Kuro!" His voice got fainter, as he kept calling for me and soon the gas cleared the room through another vent.

"What did you do to Yuki?" I coughed, looking around the room. "He's manifested himself out of your world, but at the moment he's locked up. I have no use for him, so he will stay there." Eli explained, as he cackled through the speaker. "Give him back!" My head started to hurt, and I wasn't sure what was making it hurt. "No, can do sweetie. I have to see how you handle the hollow inside you, without your zanpakuto being there to help you." There was nothing but static filling the air as I suddenly felt sleepy. I fought to keep my eyes open but I failed, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~

"Alright, we've made it here. We just gotta get inside." Yukio alerted Kisuke, "I have a brilliant idea!" Ishihara chided excitedly, causing the others to give him a look of doubt. "I doubt whatever plan you brewed up in your head is a good one." Toshihiro said flatly, causing Ishihara to pout but they listened and let him carry on. "Is there a reason why we're wearing this uniform?" Ichigo asked, looking to Ishihara. "Well, look at the guards in the front. This is the uniform they are wearing. But the wig for you was necessary because they would immediately recognize your spiky orange hair." Ishihara said, sounding smart for a moment. "If we can pose as new officers coming in, they'll let us in. But we can't use any of our real names, so should we come up with new ones or keep the ones we have now?" Ishihara continued to ramble on, which caused everyone else to look at him with surprise.

"Who knew that idiot could come up with a plan like this?" Ikkaku asked, raising an eyebrow as he stood there.

"I did. Ishihara may look and act stupid on the outside, but he is incredibly smart." Uryu said, as a loud slap caught their attention. "Owwww, Ichigo what was that for?" Ishihara held his cheek, "You were rambling, way too much. Anyways, what were you thinking we do when or if we get in that building?" Ichigo asked and Ishihara explained his plan. They successfully managed to get inside, knocking out the guards in the control room. "How do we know where she is?" Yukio sat down at the computer and started typing away, pulling up different things.

"Whoa, I've never seen him so focused." Rukia said, "What exactly are you doing there, Yukio?" Renji looked over his shoulder, "Figuring out where she is..... Hopefully taking those computer classes paid off.. And found her." He clicked away and a screen popped up showing Kuroki, he changed the color of the footage from black and white to color and brought in audio. "What's wrong with her?" Rukia asked, squinting her eyes. "I'm not sure. I'm not picking up any movement." Yukio said and looked to his brother, "She's in her mind. And I think Yuki isn't in there." Rei said to them and Yukio pulled up another screen. This time of Yuki in his sword form and human and he was locked up.

~~

I looked around seeing that I was back in my mind, so I started walking. "Yuki?!!!" I called out, but it felt like something was blocking me out from reaching to him. When I found the cabin, I blew out a sigh of relief. Knowing Yuki, he must have been in here cooking. "Oh thank god, Yuki, you had me-" I opened the door with my eyes closed and a bright smile on my face, but when I opened my eyes I saw the worse thing possible. I screamed loudly seeing several people that I knew, dead on the floor.

"Oh, I see you found your friends. You know they all died right. Because you gave into me and my power." Kana's voice echoed, and I rushed over to Ichigo. I flipped him over and saw a big gash on his chest, I felt sick to my stomach and teared up a bit. Rukia was curled up with a large stomach wound, Renji was hanging off the wall on a hook and Toshihiro was mutilated. "Is this your way of trying to test me? Or is it to help me lose my mind?" I called out to her angrily, but I got no answer so I stormed outside. I found her sitting on table, playing with something.

"Hey!!!" I shouted, pissed off that she had done that.

"Oh lookie, you found me." She laughed which made me even more angrier, so I charged at her. It wasn't even five minutes later, that I was losing this battle to her. I had a large stab wound on my side, I was panting heavily and scratched up and I could barely stand. "Damn... What do I do now? I don't have Yuki to help me this time. I need his help. No, what am I saying? Yoruichi didn't train me for nothing. I can't always depend on Yuki all the time to be my hero. I have to do this on my own. I have to fight!" I stood up to my feet, still panting heavily. "So you finally got up ey'?" She asked, I charged at her and stuck my sword through her, just like she did with me earlier. "I'll go away for now, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up princess." She laughed and disappeared, as I slumped to the ground. I walked back into the cabin and began crying at the sight of seeing them, still lying on the floor and dead.

~

They heard movement and looked at the screen, as a loud piercing scream was let out. They had also noticed the wounds on Kuroki. "She took one hell of a beating. We need to get to Yuki so he can go back to her. The data tells me he released some sort of gas into the room and blocked Yuki. It also says he's been manifested and he is locked up in a room two floors above from here. Kuro.. She's three floors above us. Let's go." Yukio transferred the data to Kisuke and they all left to find Yuki and Kuroki.