Special Chapter #2: The Curse!

Kuroki's pov

At the moment, I was standing in a large library in the Soul Society with Ishihara and Yukio. I cannot believe I was stuck with the two most idiotic boys in our entire group of friends, this will be a nightmare. The three of us were assigned by Bishamon to look for an old book, which was said to have some really awesome kido incantations from the past. I was standing in front of a large bookshelf, which had been alphabetically organized. Ichigo was somewhere training, I think with Renji, and Rukia was taking care of work for Jushiro. The poor man was a bit too sick to do all the things he needed, so Rukia was helping him. Rei and Rui were currently on an assignment to a different district, so they weren't around to help. Toshihiro was catching up on paperwork, which had been left for him to do by Byakuya. I let out a sigh, shaking my head as I searched through a book. "This is so frustrating! How the hell are we supposed to find a book with the specific incantations that she's looking for if all the books in this stupid library have incantations written in them?!!!" I slammed the book shut, throwing it in a pile on the floor behind me. All the books I had combed through were laying in a large pile on the floor behind me, I will fix that later. Right now, I just want to find this stupid book so I can go have tea with Toshiro and Shunsui. "Calm down, Kuro. We'll find what Bishamon is looking for. You just have to stay-" I glared at Yukio, making him slightly pale as he looked at me. His eyes then shifted from me to the pile of books behind me, which made him sweat drop. "Kuro... Why are there so many books on the floor?" He asked, "I'll put them back later. Come over here and help me find that stupid book." I said, waving for him to come here. He sighed, walking over to me, and pulled a book from the shelf above me.

"Guys!! Guys!! Guys!! Look!!" Ishihara came rushing over, and I suddenly got this feeling of deja vu. I have a bad feeling about whatever it is he is excited about, the last time he was this excited, we switched bodies. Thinking back to that day, I shuddered and shook the thought from my mind as I brought my attention back to Ishihara and Yukio.

"What is it?" Yukio asked, looking up from his book.

"I found this book of cool incantations. Let me read this one to you." Yukio closed the book he was reading, walked over to Ishihara, and looked over his shoulder. I sighed, shaking my head as I noticed that Yukio looked a bit worried. "Wait, Ishihara, I don't think reading it is a good idea." Ishihara ignores Yukio's suggestion, and I sigh feeling a strong sense of Deja vu. The last thing we need is a repeat of what happened last time he read from an old piece of paper, I didn't want to go through another stupid situation because he wouldn't listen. "Ishihara, don't read it!! You don't know what it could do!!" I shouted, "All the more reason to read it!" He smiled, "No!! That's a bad idea!! A bad, bad idea! You don't know what the incantation means!! Don't read it!!" Ishihara ignored our pleas and starts reciting something from the book, I let out an audible gasp as the book began to glow and a light suddenly shot out from the book. "Kuro!!" Whatever shot out of the book hit me, engulfing my entire body in light. I panicked, letting out a scream which could probably be heard for miles, and then everything went black.

Yukio and Ishihara panicked watching Kuroki scream, as the light engulfed her entire body. Her body started to change, the light becoming too blinding for them to look at. They both let out a shout, calling Kuroki's name, and covered their eyes. As the light shined, Kuroki's entire body shrunk down several sizes. When it finally dimmed down, Yukio and Ishihara slowly uncovered their eyes. "Where? Where is Kuro?" Ishihara panicked, as he didn't see where Kuroki had gone. "Oh no..." Ishihara looked down at the book, "Kuroki?!!" Yukio called, there was a sudden giggle and the two looked at each other before scanning the room. Yukio felt a tug on his pants leg, making him look down and he immediately yelled. "AHHHHH!!!! Baby!!!!" He freaked, throwing his arms up into the air. "Wait... Is that?!! Kuroki?!!" The baby again giggled, reaching up for Yukio. That's when it hit him like a ton of bricks, this baby was indeed his best friend, Kuroki Kurosaki. Her big green eyes were bright, as her hair was short just like Ichigo's. Yukio spun around becoming both scared and pissed off at Ishihara, who paled at the sight of his best friend, who was now a baby.