Chapter 23: 14 days before Rukia's Execution!!

Kuroki's pov

Ichigo gets angry at Ganju for leaving, while he is yelling for him to come back, he is trampled by the henchmen's boars. I shook my head and watched as he got trampled, "Hey, get back here!" He yelled, as Ganju disappeared from our line of sight. That was really, really weird.

The next morning....

We stood outside wondering about this Kukaku Shiba person, Orihime thought that he would be a cat, but as for me I thought of Kukaku as a woman. I like thinking different from people, by the way that the elder spoke of Kukaku, whoever they are must be really powerful. Uryu thought of Kukaku as a man, as well as Chad did. "I wonder what's taking Ichigo so long?" Uryu said and Orihime offers to get Ichigo, but Uryu walks into the hut to get Ichigo and I followed after him. "What do you mean you aren't going?" Uryu shouted, as Ichigo shook his head.

"You four can go. I'm gonna stay here, until I finish my fight with that pinhead from yesterday." Ichigo commented, his back was turned towards us.

"Come on Ichigo, this is no time to be doing this! We have no time for your stupid fight with that idiot, anyways!" I said, crossing my arms. I was not only frustrated that it was taking so long, but now Ichigo was making things worse.

"That's not an option! You are coming with us!" Uryu grabbed his leg and began pulling on it, trying to get him out of the hut. "You're coming with us, even if I have to drag you myself!" Uryu tugged on his leg, "If I don't show up, he'll think I'm chicken!" Ichigo shouted and I crossed my arms, looking down at him. "Who cares what he thinks?!" Uryu shouted, frustrated with Ichigo.

"Hey, what's up?" Orihime appeared by the door, looking at Uryu and Ichigo.

"Aren't you three ready to go yet?" She asked as she saw Uryu pulling on Ichigo's leg, while I watched him struggle. "Get in here Orihime, and help me get him out of here." Uryu struggled, making me sigh.

"Leave me alone! I'll beat that pig riding punk and catch up with you guys before you-" Yoruichi appears, scratching him across the face. There is a moment of silence, before he shouted out in pain. The shout echoed throughout the hut, and probably throughout the entire Seiritei. I started laughing so hard, as Ichigo laid there not moving an inch. "Have you forgotten why we came here in the first place? Lives are at stake. Rukia's life in particular is in your hands. Surely, you haven't forgotten about that!" Yoruichi lectures as Ichigo sits up sitting criss cross in front of us facing me, while I composed myself.

"You don't have time to waste on foolish grudge matches with strangers. Are you ready for the task at hand?" Yoruichi asked, "What?" Ichigo looks up at me. Finally we leave, following after Uryu who had the map.

"Looks to me like were headed towards the empty countryside. Are you sure this is the right way Uryu? Hey, I'm talking to you!" Ichigo asked, as we walk and Uryu turns around.

"Just be quiet. I'm following the elder's map and according to this we're almost there now. If you don't like the way I'm guiding us, then why don't you take the lead?!" Uryu shouted in frustration and I sweat-dropped, why can't those two ever stop arguing?

"Ichigo, can't you stop arguing with people for five minutes?" I sighed, "Fine." He mumbled and stalked away.

"Maybe he wants to keep his identity a secret to live this far out." Orihime said and Yoruichi turns her head towards us, for a moment I had a doubt that Yoruichi was really male. "That is incorrect although Kukaku changes houses regularly, I'll be able to recognize it instantly." Yoruichi explained as my doubts were soon confirmed from earlier, when Yoruichi scratched Ichigo across the face when he was being stubborn. As we looked around, we spot a house with two large human hands holding a sign that read, "Kukaku Shiba" and a house under it. I smiled when Orihime said that it was cool, while Uryu and Ichigo seemed shocked at this. "That's a sad excuse for a house." Uryu said, making me laugh at his facial expression. "I can't go in there! I have a reputation!" Ichigo yelled, "Yeah me neither. I'm not going in there." Uryu said, I shook my head and walked away.