Chapter 3: The Older Brother's wish and the Younger Sister's wish!!!

Kuroki's pov

He disappeared and I knew he was going to go to Orihime's, "We need to discuss what's going." Ichigo said, "We don't have time for that. Hollows usually go after the one that they were close with when they were alive." Rukia said, as we were running to Orhime's. We finally get there to see the hollow try to attack Orihime but Ichigo acted quickly, driving the hollow off. "Kuroki? Ichigo?" Orihime asked. "How can she see us?" I thought to myself and then he reappears, "She is the reason that I'm dead. She can see me, because I'm dead." He grabs a chain that I hadn't noticed was attached to Orihime's body and her soul. Ichigo and I are thrown out of the window and I grab onto Ichigo who got us safely onto the ground, as the hollow appears with Orihime in front of us.

"If you really were my brother, he wouldn't act like this." Orihime said, "I'm lonely. The only reason why is because, you became friends with Tatsuki. You used to pray for me everyday until you met Tatsuki, you stopped praying for me. It's your fault I'm like this." He said and he started to choke her, making me angry. How could he call himself and older brother, when he's hurting his younger sister?

"Stop that!" I yelled and charged at him, slicing off his hand. "The reason why, big brothers are born are to protect their younger sisters or brothers. Older siblings should never try to kill their siblings or wish death upon them even if it cost them their life." Ichigo said and Sora got confused. He slammed his head against the wall and charged at us, but we stopped him. We were now outside of the apartment, Sora spits acid at us and goes for the killing blow but Orihime took the hit. "Orihime!" I yelled and went to step forward, but Ichigo stopped me. "I'm sorry, that I asked you not to leave me when you died. I should have let you pass on in peace and I always knew you were watching over me. You are the reason why I acted the way I did because I wanted you to see that I was happy and that you could move on in peace." Orihime said to him and Sora got full control over himself, "The reason why he was a hollow in the first place, was because he was forced to become one and that it would difficult for you both in which they succeeded." Rukia explained, as Orihime passed out and fell down.

"As long as her chain of fate is still attached she should still be alive." Rukia said, while she was healing Orihime. "You know those pins you gave her. Well she never takes them off, she always has them on." Ichigo said, with those words Sora took Ichigo's sword and attempted to kill himself. "Stop," Ichigo was trying to stop him, but Rukia stopped Ichigo. "He's doing the right thing. Once you turn hollow you can never go back to the way you were before. Killing a hollow isn't the same as slaying it, the job of the shinigami is to wash away the sins of the hollow and welcome it into the soul society." Rukia said and Orihime woke up and reminds Sora of what happened the last time she saw him.

"I wanted to tell you to have a nice day." Orihime said, "I'm going now." He smiled and he sticks himself with Ichigo's zanpakuto. With seeing her older brother disappear and leave again Orihime started crying on Rukia's shoulder, I looked down at the ground and then looked up at Ichigo. "I would feel the same way if something like that happened to ichigo. I can't live without my brother." I thought to myself and smiled, "What are you smiling about?" Ichigo asked, looking at me with suspicion.

"I'm just glad to still have my brother. I realized that I would feel the same way Orihime is feeling right now, if something bad happened to you, Ichi." I smiled warmly at him and he had this shocked look on his face. I hugged Ichigo, "Thank you for still being here." I said and he hugged back. After that we went home, I jumped back into my body and dragged Ichigo's body to his bed. I put pigtails in his hair and slipped into bed, before he came back from the bathroom. I heard the door knob turn and I quickly pulled the covers over my body, as the light flips on.

"What the?" I heard Ichigo exclaim, he must have seen what I did. "KURO!!!!! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!" Ichigo yelled, ripping the covers off of my body. "Hi Ichigo, what brings you here on this fine night?" I asked innocently, "I know you put these pigtails in my hair you are gonna pay for this." He seemed irritated, "How do you know I did that and not somebody else?" I asked innocently, "That's it, time for payback." He said, "Wait Ichi, what are you gonna do?" I looked looked with fear, knowing he was going to get me back.

"This," He starts to tickle me and I couldn't stop laughing, "Ichigo, stop it!! Stop it, that tickles!!" I shouted, laughing harder as it continues. "Not until you agree to stop putting pigtails in my hair!" He said, "Never!" I said and he continued to tickle me, making me wiggle around on my bed. "Okay! Okay! I promise not to put pigtails in your hair again!" I said laughing and he stops tickling me and walks over to his bed. "Night, Kuro." He said, "Night, Ichi." I said and drifted off to sleep.

~~

The next day when we were at school, I asked Orihime if she and Tatsuki were doing okay and Orihime said something about a sumo wrestler blowing a hole in her apartment with a gun. "Rukia, what did you do Orihime?" I asked, "I used a memory modifier, it replaces memories of the victim according to their own imagination." Rukia explained, while I sighed and took a bite of my sandwich. "I'm not going to risk for my life for complete strangers, but I'm not the type of person to stand by and watch things happen neither is my sister. But I reassure you that both me and Kuro will help you with your work as a shinigami." Ichigo said and I nodded my head in agreement.