Chapter 116: Invasion of the Shinigami World, again!

3rd person's pov

In the Soul Society, Captain Hitsugaya walks into a room full of busy soul reapers. "Has any of the other divisions left yet?" He asked, "Lieutenant Omaeda from the Second division, and Lieutenant Iba from the seventh division have left." One of the soul reapers said, addressing Toshiro. "I want all of you to gather information from all the other divisions and report it to me." He commanded, "Yes, Captain Hitsugaya." The Soul reapers said, rushing away to get their work done. Elsewhere, both Kariya and Go Koga have just arrived in the soul society. "It's quiet." Koga said, looking around. "Don't worry about that.. It'll be loud soon enough." Kariya said, but before they could do anything, they are confronted by Marechiyo and his group. "What do you want?" Koga raised an eyebrow at the group in front of him, just as Lieutenant Iba appeared behind Kariya and Koga. "You know.. I gotta say. It's impressive how you two managed to slip past all the walls." He said, looking to Kariya. "It wasn't that hard." Kariya said, "You don't mind leaving this fight to me, do you boss?" Koga asked, looking to Kariya, who allows it.

Koga immediately summons his Doll, Dalk and Dalk remarks on how great the air is in Soul Society. Koga then begins absorbing the spiritual particles around the area and he tells the Shinigami around him not to look at him as a monster, but instead a Human. Marechiyo orders his Shinigami subordinates to attack, but Dalk easily takes care of them. Dalk then attacks Marechiyo and defeats him immediately. As she does this, Iba attacks her, but his Zanpakutō is caught by Koga barehanded and Dalk hits Iba until he is thrown in front of Kariya. Kariya mocks the Shinigami and throws Iba into a wall, the two then continue through Soul Society.

~

Mitsuo panted heavily, frustrated at himself for underestimating Kuroki's shunko abilities. Kuroki stood just a few feet away from Mitsuo, barely having any scratches on her from the fight. Mitsuo was the one who took the brunt of the fight, which amazed Toshihiro and Mari. "Shouldn't we go find the others?" Mari asked, "Yeah. We should. She'll hold up on her own well." Toshihiro and Mari take off, heading towards where they felt Ichigo's reiatsu coming from.

In little to no time, he managed to find not only the twins, but Ichigo, Renji and Yumichika as well. "What are you doing all the way back here, Toshihiro?" Yukio asked, "Kuro and I came to look for you, Ichigo. She felt you fighting with Kariya and wanted to run off. The only way I could get her to not go is if she didn't go alone." He explained, "So where is my girlfriend?" Renji asked, holding Yumichika up.

"Fighting Mitsuo." Mari said, nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!!" Ichigo, Renji and Yukio shouted, startling Toshihiro and Yumichika.

"Who is Mitsuo?" Yumichika asked, looking over to Toshihiro. "A bount who has been targeting my sister since they first showed up." Ichigo explained, "Is there a reason why?" He looked to Ichigo, who shook his head. "No, not really. When they first appeared, Kuro was coming home from club late and was attacked in alleyway. I had been on the phone with her when she got attacked, so I called Kisuke and he sent Renji. Luckily, Renji scared Mitsuo off before he could do anything else." Ichigo looked over at Renji, who seemed just as worried as he was. "We should go then." Yumichika said, "Go where?" Yukio asked, "To the Soul Society. No doubt they will be heading there." Yumichika said, "And what? Leave my sister to deal with that bastard by herself?" Ichigo snapped, "She can handle herself. I've seen what she's capable of." He started, shrugging his shoulders.

"You just don't get it, do you? Kuro has fought with him several times, in those times, she has either been severely injured during the fight or Kana took over her body without her permission. Kuro cannot hold Kana back very well, she needs-" Before Ichigo could finish his sentence, Kuro's reiatsu skyrocketed and that only meant one thing. This panicked both Renji and Ichigo, the two look over to Toshihiro and Mari. "Take us to her, Hiro." Ichigo said, this shocked him because Ichigo was never one to use that nickname but when he did, it meant he was extremely worried for the wellbeing of his sister.