Chapter 22: The Man Who Hates Shinigami!!

Kuroki's pov

The soul reaper captain stood there blocking our way to the Seiritei, I had a really bad feeling about this guy. He makes me nervous especially his smile, he took out his sword and slashed Jidanbo's left arm, causing him to fall to his knees and lose grip of the gate. "Being a guardian doesn't mean you open the gate, instead it means death." He said, as I got angry at him. He hurt Jidanbo for opening the gate which wasn't necessary at all, he could have reprimanded him.

"Ichigo, Kuro... fall back." Yoruichi said and Gin steps back, "That's all the more reason, not you let you two pass." He smiled over at us, as I gripped Yuki's handle harder. He attacks us but I moved quickly, Yoruichi told us to back down again, but I still didn't listen and Ichigo yells at him for it. Ichigo attacks with Zangetsu and I attack with Yuki, but the soul reaper captain blocks our attack. This sends me flying into Ichigo, who flew into Jidanbo. All three of us flew back into the rukongai district, and the gate slowly closed. "That damn Soul Reaper Captain." I muttered, standing up to my feet. "I'm sorry, I let the gate close." Ichigo said, putting a hand on my shoulder and I sighed. "It couldn't be helped." Yoruichi said.

"Orihime, can you help repair Jidanbo's wounds?" Ichigo asked and she nods. Orihime uses her soten kisshun to heal jidanbo's arm, civilians from the area came out and crowded around us as an old man walks out. He introduces himself as elder of the area and welcomes us as Jidanbo's true saviors, it turns out that Jidanbo is a really good guy. I knew he was a good guy, from the moment I met him.

"Alright there's no need to worry, I can heal Jidanbo's wounds." Orihime turned to us smiling, and I smiled. "That's my girl." I said lowly, "Uhh, you're kidding me? You really can heal that wound?" Ichigo stood there dumbfounded. "Sure, just leave it to me." She said, turning around to begin with the healing.

"Alright, here we go. Soten kisshun, I reject." She chants and a barrier surrounds his wound. "That's cool, so when did you get that power?" Ichigo asked, as a kid pushes through the crowd. "Hey over here, it's me. It's Yuichi, remember?" The kid looks over at us, "Yuichi Shibata?" Chad asked, "Right. Yuichi the cockatiel. You remember me now, don't you?" He waves and I suddenly remembered him in a flashback. He took Chad with him to visit his family, while Ichigo and I sat on top of this roof. After a while, I climbed down off of the roof and walked through the area, looking around and taking in the sights. Did Mom ever go to the Soul Society? Does Dad know about hollows or soul reapers? I shook my head clear of my thoughts, as I caught up with Ichigo and Chad. Yoruichi was talking about a strategy on what we are going to do to get in. We were all sitting in a hut with the elder, and as we were talking Yoruichi asks about the whereabouts about a person named 'kukaku shiba' and the elder freaks slightly.

"Kukaku Shiba. Are you sure? Don't tell me your planning to go through the wall like that?" The elder's eyes widened as he talks to Yoruichi, this person must really be something else. "Go through the wall like what?" Orihime asked, as we heard loud rumbling coming from outside. A man suddenly flies through the door, catching our attention. "Does anyone know who this man is?" Ichigo asked in alarm, as we all stood up and I look outside. There was a boar standing there, I wanted to laugh at how silly it was. Who the hell rides a boar?

"What the? Why is there a boar here?" Ichigo yelled, making me wonder that as well. "Well, well, well. Thrown again by Bonnie, is there any other way to travel? Hey, its been a long time old man." He explained, brushing himself off.

"Ganju..... No, I think you should go home." The elder said, shaking his head. "What gives? Look, I know it's been a while, but is that any way to greet an old friend. I mean what are your guests here going to think?" He said and looked at Ichigo and I, we were standing side by side.

"Well, look what we have here. Can somebody tell me why there's stinking soul reapers here?" The guy named Ganju asked, "What did you just say?" Ichigo said, "What's the matter? Your ears working? What I said was.... Would someone explain to me, why there's stinking soul reapers here?" He stated, getting in Ichigo's face. "Huh?" They stare each other down and Ganju grabs his face, making me growl as Ichigo becomes irritated.

"Well then say something, you sniveling dandelion." He said, making me angry so I get in between the two and shoved Ganju away from Ichigo.

"Don't put your hands on my brother, got it?" I raised an eyebrow, but Ganju only scoffed at my comment. "And why should I listen to a little girl soul reaper, like you?" He pushed my buttons, which is something he shouldn't have done. I finally get fed up with him and punched him in the face, catching him off guard.

"Hey! Just what are you trying to do? You trying to pick a fight with me?" Ganju yells, making Ichigo yell at him and they argue.

"My name is Ganju Shiba, I go by many different names and lastly the number 1 soul reaper hater in the West Rukongai District." Ganju said and Ichigo stares at him, with little to no interest.

"Huh, you forgot to add self proclaimed fool." Ichigo commented, making me shake my head as Ganju gets angry.

Ganju suddenly tackles Ichigo, and the two roll into the street. "Ichigo! Stop it!" I ran after him, only to get stopped by some guy.

"What's a pretty girl like you running around here with a guy like him?" The guy asked and I growled, "That's my brother!" I kicked the guy in the crotch and he collapsed in a heap on the ground. Ganju draws out his sword and goes to attack Ichigo and Chad throws Zangetsu at ichigo, Ichigo blocks several of his attacks but Ganju calls out another attack. "Seppa," Ganju tries to sink Zangetsu into the ground, as a man tries to hit Orihime. I jumped in front of her, kicking the guy in the stomach. "Useless idiots, striking a defenseless girl like that." I said, as Ichigo disarms Ganju and the fight goes hand to hand.

"Don't try to stop Ichigo. Once he ends up in a fight, he'll never back down." I crossed my arms, watching as Ichigo gained the upper hand slowly. Suddenly one of the henchmen pulls out a large watch and he yells that it's nine o'clock, making Ganju freak out. He calls Bonnie, his boar and he and his groupies leave. "What the heck just happened?" I thought to myself.