Chapter 79: A Main Objective

3rd person's pov

With the objectives set in place, Toshiro fought with all his might. "I found him. He's on the floor above you, but be careful. Seiji is closing in pretty fast. He might be coming from Heuco Mundo. You have to keep Kuroki away from Seiji, so when he shows up tell some of the others to confront Seiji and the rest to go find Eli." Kisuke advised, "Right. Guys, we're gonna split up. Kisuke send me the coordinates of where Seiji will land." Toshiro whispered the last part, he didn't want Kuroki to know what was going on.

"Why are we splitting up Captain?" Rangiku asked, "Because we have two problems and they have to be dealt with separately. I want Rangiku, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Captain Kuchiki, Chad, Yukio and Orihime to come with me. Yoruichi will be leading the rest of you. Meaning Ichigo, Renji, Captain Ukitake, Captain Kyoraku, Rukia, Uryu, Kuroki, Rei, Toshihiro and Ishihara." Toshiro said to them and they nodded.

"Alright, if anything happens we can reach each other through the ear pieces. Just remember to keep them in your ear." They all nodded and separated.

"Yoruichi, why did Toshiro separate us?" Renji asked, slowing down to get to Yoruichi as did Ichigo. "Because Kisuke found out Eli is working with Seiji. We just need to find out what his plan was." Renji and Ichigo's eyes widened, "What?!!" Ichigo shouted, causing Yoruichi to slap her hand over his mouth. She slammed him to the ground, causing Kuroki to look back at the two. "Huh?" She looked at Ichigo, who was on the floor and sighed. "Idiot..." She muttered, turning back around. "Shhhh! You dumby." Yoruichi scolded him, "Why?" Renji asked, looking to Yoruichi. "Because we can't tell her about Seiji being here. Kisuke told us to keep her away from Seiji, cause there's no telling how her hollow side will react to seeing him. In Kuroki's mind, she views him as an enemy and a traitor but we don't know how her hollow side feels about him. If her hollow is anything like yours, Ichigo, I'm thinking that the hollow side won't like him much either." Yoruichi explained to them both and they looked forward.

"So where exactly is he?" Renji asked, "Well, Kisuke sent the coordinates to both Toshiro and I. But our objective is to get Eli, we cannot let him escape." Yoruichi explained, "So that's why we split up?" Rei said, popping up on Yoruichi's right.

This caused both Renji and Ichigo to shout in surprise, both of them slightly startled. "Where the hell did you come from?!!" Ichigo yelled, "Weren't you in the front just a minute ago?!!" Renji questioned, "Yeah, but when I saw Yoruichi slam Ichigo into the ground, I came to investigate." Rei shrugged, "How are you not fazed by this?!!" Ichigo yelled, with irritation at Yoruichi.

"I'm used to it, I do it all the time." She shrugged, "That's not possible!!" Ichigo and Renji yelled in unison, "Will you two shut up?!!" Rukia punched them both on the head, "If you want to keep quiet about Seiji, I suggest you both shut up!" Rukia whispered yelled at both of them. "Hey, guys... What's going back there?" Toshihiro asked, "Ichigo's probably just being the idiot he usually is and he dragged Renji into it too." Kuroki huffed, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. "Hey, what do you mean I'm the idiot?!! And I didn't drag Renji into this, he tagged along with it! You're only saying that because you like Renji!!" Ichigo yelled, which caused gasps in the group and made Kuroki blush.

"T---- That is not even remotely true!!!!! And you know it!! You're just spreading lies!!!" Kuroki yelled, still blushing like crazy. "Like hell I am!! You're the one whose spreading lies!!!" Ichigo got in his sister's face, "What?!!! No, it's you whose spreading the lies!!!!! You know that rumor is completely not true!!!" Kuroki got up in his face but she was blushed a deep red, which made everyone think something else.

"Is this true, Rukia? Does she really like Renji?" Jushiro whispered to Rukia, who was standing next to him. "Well, yeah." She smiled, watching Ichigo and Kuroki argue. "But Captain, you have to keep it a secret. I'm pretty sure everyone else will figure it out themselves." Rukia smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

"You like Renji! You like Renji!! You like-" Kuroki jumped onto Ichigo, who freaked out. "Hey!!! Stop that!!" He yelled, as everyone's expression went from shock to dread.

"Will you two stop it?" Yoruichi pulled on Kuroki's shirt, dragging her away from Ichigo. "See, you didn't deny that time." Ichigo yelled from the other side of Yoruichi, "Ah," Kuroki froze and turned pale white, which struck surprise in the group.

"So she does like Renji." Toshihiro said, with a sigh of relief.

"Why are you so relieved?" Ishihara asked, becoming a little jealous.

"Because, now we can mess with Renji into telling us what he feels towards her." Toshihiro struck an evil smile, while Rei shook his head. "Come on, or we'll leave you behind." Rei said, "I'm coming, wait!" Toshihiro ran forward and was right behind Renji.

Renji was blushing, but he was also thinking about Kuroki. And that's when they all felt a strange spiritual pressure, "What was that?" Ishihara asked leaning onto Toshihiro, who was holding him up. Everyone felt it but it wasn't affecting them, Kuroki felt Kana pushing forward wanting to be let out. "This can't be good." Yoruichi said, taking notice in Kuroki's change of mood. "What's happening?" Ishihara asked, "Her hollow side, it's trying to come out." Uryu spoke up, "Where the hell have you've been?" Ichigo yelled at his friend, who just pushed up his glasses.

"Looking everywhere nobody has." He said with a shrug, "Kisuke?" Yoruichi tapped the earpiece, "He's in the room right in front of you. That strange spiritual pressure isn't coming from him or Seiji, I have no idea what it is. Wait a minute, I'm getting something. Hold on, Yoruichi. There's something heading towards you guys." They all looked back feeling the strange spiritual pressure and they hear footsteps. Suddenly a figure comes into view and they saw long black hair.

"Whose there?" Ichigo yelled, becoming defensive. "It's just me, guys." Bishamon stepped out into the light, "Bishamon, what are you doing here?" Renji asked, raising an eyebrow at the woman. "Well, the head captain sent me here bud. Anyways, what's been going on?" She asked Renji. "Who is she?" Ichigo asked, "Oh, we haven't met, the names Bishamon. I'm the fifth seat of squad thirteen and was sent here by the head captain to help out. You must be Ichigo Kurosaki and Kuroki Kurosaki. Uryu Ishida." Bishamon gave a slight nod. "Don't call me that!!" Kuroki yelled angrily, but was still being held by the back of the shirt from Yoruichi. "Why?" Bishamon asked nicely, "Because I hate it when people use my full name. It's Kuro to you." She said, folding her arms across her chest. "Welcome to the group, Bishamon. You already know everyone else except for these four. Ishihara meet Bishamon." Yoruichi introduced, "Hi, there." He stuck his hand out but Bishamon just stood there, which made him retract his hand and step back. "Who the hell is she? And why did the Head Captain send her here?" Kuroki thought to herself, as they all stood there.