Character info

Name: Kuroki Misaki Kurosaki (pic of Kuroki at the top)

Birthday: July 15

Age: 15 (Beginning age), now 16 (same age as Ichigo)

Blood type: A

Height: (formerly) 5'4 1/2"
5'5" (now)

Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)

Family:

Isshin Kurosaki (Dad, alive)
Masaki Kurosaki (Mom, deceased)
Yuzu Kurosaki (little sister, alive)
Karin Kurosaki (little sister, alive)
Ichigo Kurosaki (older twin brother, alive)

Appearance: Long curly orange hair, green eyes. She wears a purple diamond necklace given to her by her mother and a blue gem ring from ichigo. She tends to wear clothing that is comfortable to her like jeans. She stops wearing her headband after being caught with it in the Soul Society, she often leaves her hair down and will only tie it up when she's exercising.

Personality: Loyal, caring, kind and loves her family and friends. Views that everyone should be treated equally. Stubborn. Doesn't like listen to anyone at times. Usually argues with Ichigo. Short tempered. Can be very violent towards people, who call her by her full first name.

Likes: Rukia, fell in love with (Renji), loves Ichigo, Karin and Yuzu. As well as her father and mother. Byakuya (after Rukia arc), Toshiro, Rangiku. Yumichika, Jushiro and Shunsui. Kisuke and Yoruichi. Her friends. Likes to pick on Izuru, teasingly. Tolerates Ikkaku, usually seen arguing or insulting him. Hugging Renji or her friends.

Dislikes: Bullies, bossy people, people who mess with her family. Seiji. Being called by her full name. Aizen, Gin and Tosen. Dresses, apples, oranges. Being called little girl. Arrancars, Ulquiorra, hollows. When ichigo and Renji argue. Her hollow side. Chizuru, when kon is a perv.

Background: She was born the same day as Ichigo, so they are technically fraternal twins. Was always smiling because of her mother, but lost her smile all together after her mother died. Was there the day her mom was killed and was the one she fell on top of. She thinks of Rukia as her best friend, gains a crush on Renji the first time she sees him. After the whole Rukia incident, she goes back to the world of the living and is kidnapped. So Rukia, Renji, Ichigo, Uryu, Byakuya, Toshiro, Chad, Orihime and Rangiku go to save her. Gets experimented on by a crazy scientist and ends up becoming part hollow although they all reached her before that hollow side came out. Fights Fuyuki in the zanpakuto arc. Helps fight against Aizen.

Zanpakuto: Fuyuki (ice, snow, wind)

Release command: Fly with the winter wind. Another release command is Kawakaze Tachikaze, Fuyuki.

Other attacks:

- Cold Frost (Tsumetai shimo)

- Kori Ame! (Ice rain)

- Cold Barrage (Korudo danmaku)- The beginning move, which starts with her swinging Yuki down and then it freezes her opponent and she slashes them about three times.

- Paragonburasutā (paragon blaster): which is a water type attack that comes from the surrounding areas of water, can only be used twice. Learns in bankai form.

-Hyo Ame - this attack can be used in both forms of Shikai and Bankai.

Artic Frost (Hokkyoku furosuto): Cold wind will blow, taking the opponent off guard. Shards of ice will rain down, distracting the opponent while Kuroki can charge at them unnoticed and slash them twice before they counter.

Bankai: Mizore Fuyuki, has a giant odd shaped blade no longer having a standard Shihakushō, she has a long scarf wrapped around her neck with black leggings. Her shirt is short up to her chest ending just under her boobs. The sleeves are long and stop just past her elbows. Its zips all the way down and she has a white skirt with red flowers at the bottom. She wears white boots and a blue belt with it.

Release command: Mizore Fuyuki: Fuyu no kaze de tobimasu.

Attacks:

- Hisame (ice storm): A storm formed from ice surrounds the opponent, sweeping them up in the air and throws them back.

- Aisu Seppan (Ice Snowflake): Snowflakes form and rain down like large pieces of hail, bruising the opponent.

- Kori Okami (Ice wolf): Wolf made of Ice is formed, attacks the opponent, causing a lot of damage.

-Winter frost (Fuyu no shimo):  which is just like getsuga tensho, only she's releasing ice in with the blast of blue energy.

- Fuyu no hōi (Winter Seige): Combination of water and ice, snowflakes will form in the shape of throwing stars. They rain down on the opponent from different directions, causing cuts to appear.

Zanpakuto's Name-

Fuyuki: Short white hair and gray-bluish eyes. Is mostly quiet like byakuya, caring like jushiro but has a short temper. He isn't as childish as his master and reflects her well. He loves her and will do anything for her. He lives in a small wooden cottage in Kuroki's mind. He tries to help her in any way he can and is usually seen using a bow and arrow for practice. He is quite skilled in sword fighting and bow fighting. Has a well built figure, just a tad more muscular than renji. Beautiful face.

Mizore Fuyuki: Skinny unlike Fuyuki. Has red eyes and short white hair. Unnaturally good looking. Usually seen in the back of the cottage doing kendo. He is rude, sarcastic, witty, secretive but overall still cares a lot for Kuroki although he doesn't show it. Closed off. He is a much younger version of Fuyuki in a way. He also is more childish and tends to pick fights with her. In sword form he is beautiful with his oddly giant shaped blade and clothe covered handle. Has writings on its side.

Hollow appearance: Hollows name is Kana. Has white long curly hair, calls Kuroki princess. Loves to try and take her over. She has golden yellow eyes as opposed to black. She often appears when Kuroki is near death. Has a bond with Ichigo's hollow. Hates byakuya completely. Picks fights with Kuroki.

So I've been wondering, does anyone want me to make a bleach fan fiction. I'm already working on it under wraps and I'm not sure if I want to publish it. Let me know what you think. I have also been working on another book this time crossover with bleach including Kuroki and Fairytail. Let me know please and thank you. Also keep the mean comments to yourself. ~Tsubaki Fullbuster