Chapter 92: Rukia's Return! Revival of The Substitute Team!!

Kuroki's pov

"Rukia?" My eyes watered finally seeing the friend I hadn't seen in months as she stood there with a smirk, wearing the blue dress that Uryu had made for her. I shook my head and turned my head to see Goethe charging up a larger fireball making me panic, but a bunch of snakes crawled onto Goethe. Goethe disappears and the snakes turn into metal poles, as another bount attacks but it wasn't us he attacked. This causes a bit more of a problem for all three of us. Ichigo quickly stood up and helped me stand up as something landed on the roof above us, I looked up seeing two guys standing on the roof. One of them had short hair while the other had long hair, but there was something familiar about one of them.

"Who the hell are you two?" Ichigo pushed me behind him, as Rukia took her spot next to me and instead of answering one of them summons a doll which he called Fried, to bind the woman we were fighting before she could summon her doll. At first, I thought that something was off because I thought that they were working together. But now everything seems a bit weird because he binded her, like she was doing something that wasn't flowing with the two guys. 

"Yoshino, you really shouldn't have gone off on your own. I don't understand why you won't listen to me." I couldn't put my finger on the other guy and why he seemed so familiar, "Yoshino. The big guy won't be to happy about what you're doing. He already has warned you about things like this." The guy with the longer hair spoke up and that's when I realized something about him. My eyes widened and I took a step back as my memory of that night came back, it was him. My heart pounds faster as the guy with long hair moves his gaze to me and our eyes met, my eyes held fear while his seem to hold curiousity and recognition meaning he must have recognized me.

"Ahhh, you. Yes.. I remember you. Ryo, this is the girl I told you about." He pushed back his hair as I slowly swallowed, which caught Ichigo and Rukia's attention. They both looked to the guy then to me, "Who are you two? What are you-" The other sends his doll to attack, making the nearby metal pole turn into a snake. "Damnit," Ichigo blocks the attack but they both get away, the longer haired guy giving me one last look before leaving with the other guy, named Ryo. When we looked, Yoshino and both guys were gone meaning they took her as a prisoner. Chad and Orihime appear around the corner, "Chad! Orihime! What are you doing here?" Ichigo asked as I continued staring at the roof, he was previously standing on. "Welcome back, Rukia! I'm glad to see you're doing okay." Orihime gave her a big smile and a hug, as Chad nodded to her. "What are you doing in Karakura Town?" Ichigo walked closer to me, but I hadn't noticed him. "Well, I've stationed here again. By the way, what's with the three mod-souls?" She pointed to Ririn, who was still on Ichigo's shoulder and must have noticed Kurodo and Noba.

"I love your bunny plushie, Orihime. It reminds me of Chappy." I wasn't paying anymore attention to the others, until Ichigo shook my shoulders. "Kuro, what's wrong? Why are you staring at the roof?" I made eye contact with my older twin, "I'll tell you when we get home." He seemed a bit worried about me, but I didn't let that stay on my mind. It was the fact that, the man who attacked me was a bount and no less he seemed to have a problem with this Yoshino woman.

So Rukia, Orihime, Ichigo and I headed back to our house. When Ichigo opened the front door, Dad comes flying out of nowhere kicking Ichigo but this time Ichigo caught his kick and threw him back. "You made it way to easy for you to walk in with two beautiful young ladies." I sighed, shaking my head and walked past Dad. "My sweetheart is home!! I didn't see you behind your brother cause you're so tiny." An irk mark appeared on my temple and I swiftly turned to face Dad, who quickly realized his mistake.

"Uh oh, you shouldn't have said that." Karin sighed, shaking her head as she sat at the table. I kicked Dad in the stomach sending him flying into the wall, making a large dent and stalked off angrily towards our room. Rukia followed with Ichigo and Orihime right behind her, but once I opened the door Mari popped up but I stepped on her. "So it looks like the bounts are going against each other. But this doesn't make sense. Why would they be fighting each other?" Rukia questioned, as I stared at the wall ahead of me. I can't believe that I saw my attacker and all I could do was just stare at him with fear in my eyes. "Does the soul society know about this?" Ichigo shifted his gaze from me to Rukia, "No, I'm sorry. I can't tell if they have." She apologized, but Ichigo shook his head. Renji came in through the window, but picked a fight with Ichigo.

"Kuro, who was that guy? On the roof? The one who said that he had talked about to Ryo?" Rukia shook my shoulder and I looked to her, "What guy?" Renji sat down on Ichigo's bed and was now paying attention to me, "A while back... When you were gone, Rukia.... The bounts had just appeared. But along with that, I was walking home alone. I was attacked. And that guy who was standing on the roof was the man who attacked me." I explained giving her full eye contact, as everyone sat there in shock. "That was him?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!! I could have done something." I looked over to Ichigo, "You could have done what?!! I was alone when he first attacked me, meaning he didn't know who the hell you were. Besides he seemed like he was full of curiosity and not wanting to actually attack me." Everyone was taken back by my yelling, as I leaned against the back of the chair.

"I find this a bit strange. It's the fact that there are three shinigami but there's usually only one per every 50,000 people." My eyes shifted to Rukia, who was looking at Ichigo. "Rukia, what are you doing tomorrow?" He sat forward in his seat. "I intend of attending school. With the use of the handy device that allows me to manipulate my classmate’s memories of me there won't be any problems with going back." She stated, making me question her in my mind.

~~

The next day at school, we found Ishihara to be waiting for us with Keigo at lunch. "So what happened yesterday? Why'd you run off like that?" Ishihara leaned closer to me as I ate my sandwich, but I leaned closer to Renji. "I had something important to do for Renji. He needed my help with something so I went to help him. That's why I couldn't walk with you after school yesterday." I explained to him and he looked at Renji, who just gave him a weird gaze. "Are you and Renji dating because it feels like you two are?" Mizuiro asked, making me smile. "A-" But before I could get answer out Ishihara started yelling and both Keigo and Mizuiro quickly grabbed onto him.

"Oi!! Let me go!!" He struggled in their arms, "Sorry about this. We'll take care of this." They both laughed nervously as they dragged away my best friend, but I didn't understand why. Ririn then senses something so we all run off, we jumped over a young guy but something about him reminded me of someone we knew. We kept running, sliding around a corner to see Ryo in a truck yard but then I noticed the human who was on the floor. "Man, that soul wasn't as tasty as yours. Kurosaki girl." I swiftly turned my head, seeing the same guy. "Don't tease her, Mitsuo." Ryo stated from atop of the truck. "You bastard!! You attacked my sister!!" Ichigo wanted to attack him, but I held him back. "Why are you hunting humans down and killing them?" He turned his attention to Ryo, but Ryo refused to answer any questions he asked. "You know soul reapers souls' are delicious. I should try it for myself but I think that Mitsuo wants the Kurosaki girl for himself. Never the less, I'll still try to see what the fuss is about with her." Ichigo and Renji both growled as Ryo summoned his doll, Fried. He attacks which causes Mitsuo to use this as a distraction to grab me, but I dodged him. "Hey!! Don't touch her!" Renji turned to me, as Mitsuo held out his hand and smirked. There was a sudden gush of wind as Renji was blown back into Ichigo, who was fighting against Ryo.

"Damnit, watch where you land Renji!!" Ichigo popped back up yelling at Renji, as I grabbed Yuki's handle. I pulled him out, keeping my eyes on the guy in front of me. "Why? What has made you so interested in me?" I placed Yuki in front of me and kept my nerves down, thinking about hanging with Toshiro and Rangiku back in the soul society.

"You have such a delicious soul. And he was right about you being so pretty. I guess after the Eli ordeal, he wanted me to see how you were doing to keep you in check." My eyes widened but then they were filled with anger, "You.. You know him." Without thinking, I rushed forward but was thrown back into a truck making it tip over. But that wasn't the only thing that happened, Uryu was attacked but Ichigo blocked the attack. "It's natural to attack the weakest first, I'm interested in what a quincy would taste like." Rukia helped me up, as we looked to Uryu not understanding what he meant.