Chapter 107: Fighting the Enemy!! Rui's past is uncovered!!

Kuroki's pov

"Renji, no!!" I screamed, as he was thrown back by strong winds. I, on the other hand, was trapped in a large globular worm which made me squeamish and uneasy. "I see you're still squeamish about worms and whatnot... That's great because Marayo has some friends, who want to say hello." Mitsuo snapped his fingers, which made the glob start to shake. I looked around, watching in horror as they multiplied. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let me out, you bastard!!!" I screamed, becoming absolutely horrified when the globular worms got closer. "Get away from me!!!" I raised my reiatsu, which pissed Mitsuo off. He snapped his fingers, causing the glob to slam me into the ground. I managed to move my hand, and smirked when I could finally move my fingers. "Hado #33 Sokatsui!!!" I blasted Marayo, who let out a weird screech and slammed me into a tree. I shot it again, which made it set me free. The tree I was slammed into nearly fell onto me, but I rolled out of the way before it could fall on me.

"Is that all you've got?" Mitsuo sent Marayo back after me, but before he could charge I shot off another kido. I took quick action, thinking lightly on my feet and shunpoed behind Mitsuo. "Gotcha," I brought my left up around, roundhouse kicking him. He didn't see my attack coming, not being able to block it he was hit in the side. He flew backwards past Renji, who was just getting up. I took my place, beside Renji and watched as Mitsuo stopped himself from flying too far. "Hm," Mitsuo smirked and let it fade as he shifted his eyes between Renji and I while made eye contact. The look in Renji's eyes proved that he had a plan, which wasn't to hard to figure out. He moved his head, signaling which way I was going to attack from while he went the opposite way. I gave him a small nod in agreement, and turned my attention forward to Mitsuo. The wind blew quietly as we stared back at Mitsuo, once Renji made a small step backwards I charged forward.

"Ahh!" I headed left while Renji attacked from the right, I swung my sword down and clashed swords with Mitsuo. Renji swung Zabimaru down, making me jump away from Mitsuo as Renji attacked. I shunpoed behind Mitsuo, trying to kick him but he caught my leg with his free hand and swung me forward. I was thrown into Renji, who caught me as we slid back from impact.

30 minutes later....

"Damn, how much power does he have?" Renji panted from across the ways, we had been standing on opposite ends. "What do I do know? He's been holding back on us and now, Renji can barely move because of that wound he got. I'm running out of options here... What the hell do I do? I can't let Mitsuo win and kill Renji." Sweat dropped down my temple, as Mitsuo stood in front of us with a smirk on his face.

"So this is your best? Where is that power I fought some time ago?" I froze on the spot, when he mentioned our last fight. I instantly knew that he wanted to fight Kana, which was something I didn't want to give in too. "That power was very impressive.. It actually made me very interested in you, Kuroki Kurosaki. I can tell you don't want to bring that power out... Oh, wait a minute... It's not that you won't, it's that you can't control it. Well, I'll just have to bring it out of you then.. Don't I?" I didn't see what he did next coming, he disappeared and before I could tell where he had gone he appeared behind Renji.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed, as he pulled his sword out of Renji. Renji coughed up some blood before falling to the ground. I stared in absolute horror as Renji coughed up more blood, it was also pooling under him from his wound. "Y--You--Ren--ji...." I stared at Renji's body, watching him bleed out. I wanted to run forward to Renji, but I couldn't move. I was frozen in both fear and shock, "Whoops.. My sword slipped." In that moment, I lost all control of my being and was locked in a daze.

~

Kuroki lost all control over her mind, as Kana became enraged with anger that Mitsuo had stabbed Renji. Kana had fallen deeply for Renji just as Kuroki did, it was the one thing they both could agree on. That no matter what, they would protect Renji. Mitsuo smirked, finally getting what he wanted and charged forward. Ichigo's eyes widen during his fight, as he feels Kuroki's reiatsu change. "Renji's reiatsu dropped again.... If Kuro's reiatsu changed like that, something must have happened to Renji. Kuro must have lost control.. Which can't be good. Kuro, what's going on?"  Ichigo was brought out of his thoughts as Izuru appeared. "What are you doing here?" Ichigo asked, looking to Izuru. "Captain Hitsuguya sent me and three other lieutenants here. Stay back and let me handle this." Renji opens his eyes as he feels Kuroki's reiatsu change, he moved around although his wound had him in pain. "Kuro," He sat up, holding his stomach and turned his attention to the fight. "This doesn't look good at all... She's her hollow self. I need to snap her out of it." Renji thought to himself, as he watched the fight.

"Finally, now this is what I was talking about..." Mitsuo smirked, as he slid backwards. "You have no idea what you've gotten  yourself into. You shouldn't have touched what is mine!" Kana warned him, appearing behind Mitsuo. Mitsuo's eyes slightly widen, as Kana slashes at him several times. Mitsuo quickly ducks out of the way, flipping backwards and sliding away from her. "Fuyu no shimo!" Mitsuo and Renji's eyes widened, as she threw the attack at him. "That attack... It's just like Ichigo's attack... This power feels just like her brother's reiatsu but how is that possible? When did she learn that move?" Renji thought, as he stared in shock.

"What the hell?" Mitsuo coughed, he had been thrown back by the force of the blast and collided with several trees. "Did you really think you could hurt Renji and get away with it?" Kana laughed hysterically, which sent chills down Renji's spine as he watched Kana. Mitsuo brushed himself off as he stood up, "It looks like Kana likes me just as much as Kuroki does. But how do I bring Kuro out of it?" Renji thought, keeping his eyes on Kana's form.

Before Mitsuo could say anything, Kana attacked with a large ball of reiatsu. Mitsuo took the hit head on, managing to hold it back but it wasn't doing him any good.

"Ahhahahahahahahahahahahah! Take this!! Fuyu No Shimo!!!" Kana threw another attack, while Mitsuo managed to send an attack from Marayo. The attack hit Kana from the side, who wasn't expecting it which broke her mask.

Meanwhile, the final blow that came from Kana hit Mitsuo, as a result he was blown back into some more trees and passed out. Rui sensed the sudden change in reiatsu from Kuroki and headed towards Renji and Kuroki, he was worried that Mitsuo had done something bad. "Come on, please.... I can't let them die.... Back then, those two really almost died and Ichigo nearly killed me for his brother dying." Rui thought to himself, as he shunpoed. In Rui's world, all genders had been switched so a lot of the male captains were female and the females were males. The mask broke off and Kuroki returned to normal, she fell backwards but Renji moved quickly and caught her despite his wound. Kuroki had fallen unconscious since her wounds were now taking their toll on her, but she wanted to stay awake for Renji's sake. "Kuro, can you hear me?" Renji held her close to him, hoping she would. Kuroki was currently talking with Kana, who was keeping her from waking up.

"So we agree on one thing?" Kuroki raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms as she stood in front of Kana. "Yes, princess... It seems like we do.." Kana smirked, before laughing a bit. "What the hell is so funny to you? Renji almost died today." Kuroki growled, becoming irritated. "It's the fact that you finally needed my help to keep that man alive. You won't be able to keep holding me back with that hot temper of yours... Remember Princess, I'll always be here." Kana smirked, before disappearing. "She has a point.." Fuyuki stepped out of the cabin, "I know, Yuki... But I hate having to need her help... She's the side of me, I have never liked." Kuroki shook her head, "I know but how do you think she think feels? Nobody likes this side of you... She sticks around because she like the attention, whether it's bad or good." Yuki explained, "Kuro, can you hear me?" Kuroki stopped talking and looked up at the sky, "I gotta go..." Yuki only smiled at her response and gave her a simple nod.

"Come on, Kuro. Wake up. Please." Renji pleaded, he was getting worried when she didn't open her eyes. "Kuro," Kuroki slowly opened her eyes, blinking slightly from the sunlight as brown eyes settled on her. "Oh thank god," Renji sighed in relief, Kuroki sat up slowly as she kept her eyes on his. Her eyes filled with tears and she launched herself onto Renji, who didn't expect it. Tears slipped down her face, as she tightly held onto him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's all my fault you got hurt." She cried, "No, it's not. This was just him trying to get what he wanted." Renji held her tightly, ignoring the pain in his stomach. He pulled back to look at her, his brown eyes locked with her green eyes. "But he got what he wanted.... Renji, he nearly killed you..." She looked down at his wound, "I'll be fine... I'm just glad that the last attack you both threw turned you normal." Renji smiled lightly, "I'm sorry Renji-" Before she could say anything else, Renji cut her off by kissing her. Kuroki was taken back but decided to give in, she kissed him back putting her hands on his chest as he placed his hands on each side of her face. A tear slid down her face, landing on his wound and it glowed. The two separated, looking down at Renji's wound which had healed due to her tear. "Renji, Kuro!!!" The two turned their heads, to Rui who found them just in time.