Chapter 48: Overcome Your Limits

3rd person's pov

Captain Kaname Tosen stands over an unconscious Uryu, "This is all to much. This entire thing is getting out of hand, but the thing is if we don't stop them now it won't turn out well." Tosen stated. "Oh Kaname, thinking to yourself are you?" He laughed venom dripping in his voice. "Seiji, I know you're there, you don't have to hide." He said, speaking casually. "Well, well, well. Kaname Tosen standing over a ryoka. I didn't expect it, although I did sense you release your zanpakuto." Seiji said, as he dropped down from a nearby building.

"See Tosen, I don't appreciate what you did to my friend here." He said, walking towards him. "I thought you said that they were just apart of your plan? Is it true or do you really care for them?" He asked, "Tosen, you don't get it do you?" Seiji shook his head, sucking his teeth. "They aren't pawns, they are my friends and if you can't see that, then maybe I'll have to hurt you." He grabbed out a small pocket knife, stabbing Tosen in the side. "I know what Aizen is planning and I'm going to stop him. So if you would just be quiet and not tell him what I'm planning to do then we'll be fine." He whispered to Tosen.

"Aizen will figure you out, Seiji. He will figure out why you are with him and how you plan on going against him." Tosen strained, beginning to feel pain in his side.

"Well, he won't figure me out considering I never hang around you three. I'm only going to get my revenge on what he did to a few friends of mine. Now keep in mind, if you tell Aizen why I'm really here. You will find yourself in trouble." Seiji took the knife out of Tosen slowly, wanting him to feel pain. "Goodbye Tosen. I have somebody else to visit." He smirked before flash stepping away and Tosen sighed. "Aizen will figure you out no doubt about it. I won't even have to tell him what you're planning. Who is he trying to protect? And get revenge for?" Tosen stood there, wondering about Seiji.

Gin sat in his office working on some paper work he had to fill out. "Seiji, you don't have to hide. I don't get why you have the need to hide in the shadows." Gin said with the fox like grin of his, "You know me to well, Gin." Seiji walked out of the shadows. "Now, what did you come see me for?" Gin asked, "Well, I understand we are on the same page." Seiji leaned against the wall. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Seiji." Gin said, still grinning. "I know that you are going against Aizen." Gin's grin dropped. "What do you mean?" He asked, "All I'm saying is that we should be good friends. Well, we already are. Anyways, I'm going against Aizen as well." He said. "Why? How do I know that you won't go telling Aizen, why I'm really with him?" Gin asked and his eyes opened, "You can trust me, that bastard hurt her. He did some bad things including trying to hurt and he's planning on hurting her. I need to stop him before he ends up destroying us all and the Soul Society with it." Seiji said, "Who is this person you keep referring to? Is she a ryoka? Is she the orange haired girl that is always with Ichigo Kurosaki?" Gin asked.

"Yes, why?" Seiji asked, "I fought her and her brother when this all began." He said, making Seiji sigh.

Elsewhere, third seat of squad of the fourth division, Yasochika Iemura was writing in his diary about the ryoka disturbance. "This is all wrong. Why in the world are all of squad eleven's squad being admitted here! I mean we are getting over run with a bunch of patients and paper work and what's worse is that they have started admitting the Ryoka too. Why would you do that? Aren't they the enemies. This is unbelievable. Why did captain Ukitake and Captain Kyoraku admit those ryoka?" He writes, not realizing that he wasn't saying everything out loud. "Uhhh Yasochika, you realize that you are saying the things your writing out loud?" A female soul reaper pointed out. "Ohhh, I take back those things!" He said, panicking. "Uh listen, Captain Tosen has requested that another ryoka be admitted." She said and Yasochika freaks out.

Sentaro and Kiyone are present at Hanatoro's disciplinary hearing. "You will still be punished for aiding the ryoka." Retsu Unohana, squad four's captain as well as Hanataro's captain stated. Later on, he voices what happened to his lieutenant Isane Kotetsu. "I have to save Rukia, ichigo was right. As well as that girl." Renji thought to himself. "Toshihiro, you awake?" Renji turned his head to his right. "Yeah, what is it Renji?" Toshihiro asked, "Who was that girl?" He asked, "What girl?" Toshihiro asked, not moving his arm from over his eyes. "The orange haired girl you fought. Who is she? Who is she to Ichigo?" Renji asked, "That's Kuroki. She was my friend in elementary. I told you that. Besides Ichigo is her brother, her twin." Toshihiro said and Renji didn't answer, but stood up.

"Renji, what are you doing?" Toshihiro sat up, looking to Renji. "I'm breaking out." He said, "Wait, what?" Toshihiro shot up from the bed. "I'm going to save Rukia. Look, I realized what both of those dunder heads said and I'm going to save Rukia." Renji said to him, "Renji, I don't think that's a good idea." Renji grabbed the front of Toshihiro's shirt, "Those two made me realize something about Rukia. She has always been there for me no matter what happened. I realized that I should have never let her go, I should have never let her join the Kuchiki clan. All I wanted was her happiness. I know that you have someone like her. That girl, Kuroki. Hasn't she always been there for you?" Renji asked, which made Toshihiro think back to when he was in middle school.

Flashback......

"Hey Toshi!!!" 12 year old Kuroki waved from the top of the staircase. Toshihiro, who was about 13 at the time walked with Ishihara over to her. "Hey Kuroki." Ishihara smiled as he walked over to her and Ichigo, while they came down the stairs. Kuroki got irritated, as the irk mark on her temple became visible and she growled. "Ishihara!" She shouted and jumped onto him. "Oh no." Ichigo groaned as Ishihara started yelling out in pain as she tackled him to the floor and put his arms behind his back, while she stepped on his repeatedly. Toshihiro had been quiet for the entire day, "What's wrong, Toshi?" She asked noticing his mood, he didn't say anything and she took him away. They talked for an hour and she cheered up. "No matter, what happens I will always be there for you. Okay." He nodded at her words and she gave him a hug.

Flashback over.....

"Answer the damn question! Has she always been there for you?" Renji asked, irritation clear in his voice. "Yes, she has." He said. "Then you know what I'm doing. So I'm breaking out." Renji said, "Then I'll go with you." Toshihiro said. "That's what I like to hear." He said and he broke out with Toshihiro following after him.

Lieutenant Izuru sits in his cell in a straightjacket, "I'm Disgusting. I should have never raised my sword against momo. She's a friend of mine, I can't believe I did that." Izuru thought, as flashbacks of the fight he had with Momo escalated. Gin and Seiji walk through the door leading to Izuru's cell, "Hello Izuru." Gin greeted, "Captain, Seiji what are you doing here?" Izuru asked, stunned. "Well, we came to bail you out of course." Seiji said, "Right Gin," Gin offers to free Izuru and he takes the offer.

Meanwhile, at the 11th squad's barracks, Makizo is groveling at Yachiru. In stupor about Orihime's power he decides to tell them anyways, "Something about this girl's power is amazing." Makizo said, "Why do you say that Maki?" Yachiru asked, "She has the power to make walls. Like a shield using her hairpins. I was bringing her to see you." He said to Yachiru, who seemed to like the idea. Ikkaku and Yumichika inquire about Ichigo.

"What about that other orange haired girl besides you? Who is she?" Ikkaku asked, "She is Ichigo's twin sister. She got separated from us pretty early. Was she with Ichigo, when you found them?" Orihime asked,  "No, but he did mention her a couple of times." Ikkaku answered.

"Do you think he's still alive?" Yumichika asked, "Yes, I believe he is. There is no way he would just die like that. He cares to much about saving Rukia and keeping his sister, Kuroki alive. He loves Kuroki with all his heart." Orihime said, "I did see her earlier. When I found Ichigo." Kenpachi said, "Did she look okay? Was she injured?" Orihime asked, "A little, she fought the third seat of squad six and defeated him." Kenpachi said, "What?!!!" Ikkaku, Makizo and Yumichika shouted, "What was his name?" Orihime looked to Kenpachi, "Toshihiro." Kenpachi said and Orihime gasped, "What's wrong?" Yumichika asked, looking over at her. "He was her elementary best friend. They used to hang around each other everyday when they were together everyday with the twins. Yukio and Rei, they hung out with Ichigo and Kuroki everyday. I hope she's alright." Orihime said.