Chapter 63: End of the Death Match! White Pride and Black Desire! Kuroki Fights

3rd person's pov

"Listen here, I don't appreciate the fact that you won't answer any of my questions. Now answer me! Why the hell have you been following me?" Kuroki looked pissed, she was still in shikai. "I can tell she's lot stronger than before. She is still the same person though." Rukia said, "Ichigo is gonna kill me." Renji muttered, "Oh, hush up. He'll understand." Rukia smacked Renji on the arm, making him wince. "You bastard!! Get away from them!" Renji and Rukia look forward, seeing Kuroki charging at them. "Whoa! What are you doing?!!" Rukia yelled, as  then Seiji appeared behind them. This caused both of them to duck out of the way as Kuroki clashed swords with Seiji, not knowing it was him. "Why do you care about who I am?" He spoke in a stoic tone, which disguised his voice but Kuroki could tell some similarity to Seiji's voice. "I care because I wanna know what you were planning. Were you planning to kill Renji and take Rukia and I? Or were you gonna kill Renji and I and take Rukia? Cause I doubt you would get very far in both situations, considering my brother would come for you after he found out. He would track you down and hurt you in both situations, so I fail to see what you are planning to get away with. Why were you following us? What were you planning?" Kuroki spoke in a deadly tone, one that shocked both Rukia and Renji.

"Well, well. You surely are serious. But sadly, that is something that I cannot tell you." Seiji said making her growl, she clashed swords with him bringing up some dust. Her reiatsu started to rise dramatically and she charges at him, releasing her first attack. "Kori Ame!" She sent a wave of ice shards at Seiji, who tried to dodge each one but was nicked by a couple of them. He slid back and released his reiatsu.

Meanwhile, back at Sokyoku hill, Orihime, Uryu, Chad, Ganju and Makizo are still heading up Sokyoku hill following Ichigo's reaistu. Toshihiro started tracking around and found Orihime's spiritual pressure, he followed it to where they were headed. "Hey!! Guys!!!" Toshihiro yelled, catching the other's attention. "Is that Toshihiro?" Orihime asked, she had met him when Tatsuki did when they were both in middle school with Ichigo and Kuroki. "Orihime!" Toshihiro smiled and waved, seeing one of his good friends. "Toshihiro!!" Orihime ran towards him excitedly, jumping into his arms. He caught her and they hugged each other, "What are you doing here?" Orihime asked, as he set her down.

"Well, I was actually born here in the Soul society. I was just there in the world of the living with my adopted parents. But I came here after Kuroki got her powers. I gave them to her. I fought with her in the beginning but we resolved it and she reached bankai." All of them gasped, "Seriously?" Chad asked, "Yeah, I'm serious, Chad." Toshihiro nodded. "We came here with Kuroki and Ichigo to save Rukia." Orihime explained, "How do you know Orihime and Chad?" Uryu asked, and Orihime explained to Uryu, who he was to Kuroki and Ichigo. "I better get going, Ichigo is up ahead but locked in a deadly battle." Toshihiro flash stepped away from them and saw the flare in reiatsu.

"Wait a minute.... That reiatsu is Kuroki's but whose reiatsu is that? Who is she fighting?" Toshihiro followed after it, becoming a bit distressed. Meanwhile, Orihime and her group keep moving, finding Yachiru at the top of the hill. "Hey lieutenant Yachiru!!" Makizo yelled, "Hey guys! Guess what?!" Yachiru yelled, "What did you find?" Orihime asked, "I found out that Ichi told Renji to take Rukia and Kuroki and get away from there. They already escaped!" Yachiru explained and then they feel Kuroki's reiatsu sky rocket.

"Kuroki is fighting someone!" Ganju said in shock.

"This can't be good. They're separated and fighting someone else." Chad said, "Ichigo and Kuroki are both fighting powerful opponents, freeing Rukia just wasn't enough. It is also necessary to thoroughly defeat those powerful opponents so they can't capture Rukia again." Uryu speculated to the rest of the group. "Why are you guys so devoted to this Rukia person?" Makizo asked, "Rukia is more than just a friend because she means a lot to both Ichigo and Kuroki." Orihime responded, "Rukia changed both their lives and they both just as equally changed our lives. They mean a lot to all of us. Including Toshihiro." Orihime added, "Why him?" Yachiru asked, "Although Toshihiro said that he was born here in the soul society, he stood up for Kuroki when she was a little girl from being bullied. He changed her life after her mother passed and became close friends with Ichigo and Kuroki as they grew up." Chad explained to Yachiru.