Chapter 15: Kon's Great Plan

Kuroki's pov (pic of Ishihara at the top)

I was sitting on my bed, watching Kon yell at Ichigo because Yuzu started dressing him up in girly dresses. I was becoming really irritated, especially since it was early in the morning. "She washed you, because you were filthy! You shouldn't be running around naked." Ichigo explained, but Kon kept yelling more which really was idiotic. Mari starts in on me talking about she wants to be dressed up in dresses, but apparently Yuzu didn't want to dress her up. "Just shut up!!!!" I yelled, kicking Mari and then Kon into the wall. "Whoa, Kuro calm down." Ichigo pleaded, as I got ready for school. Ichigo then walks to the closet to wake Rukia up for school, only she yells at him and I groan.

We leave through the window, as we walked Ichigo offered to carry me on his back. "Hey kuro, wake up. We're at school." Ichigo said, I opened my eyes and climbed off his back. "Had a nice nap?" Rukia asked, looking over at me. "Yeah, I didn't much sleep last night." I looked down at the floor, as a memory of the white haired dude comes to mind. "What are you thinking about?" Ichigo asked, but I didn't hear his question and then felt a pinch on my arm. "Owww! What was that for?" I rubbed the spot he pinched, "You weren't answering my question. What were you thinking about?" Ichigo asked, looking into my eyes. "Oh nothing. It was nothing." I said and continued walking, when we run into Orihime. Rukia, Orihime and I walk together talking about summer break and then the conversation moved onto ichigo. Rukia comments about Orihime's dislike of Ichigo, "When you take a good look at him, he has a really interesting face." I smile at Orihime, but it fades when I hear Ishihara.

"Kuro!!!!!" His yell echoed through the walkway and I drooped a little, knowing I was not going to be able to get away from him. "Oh goodness gracious." I reluctantly sighed, "Look out!" Rukia warned, I look back to see Ishihara running full speed towards me. I didn't have enough to move and was tackled to the ground. I noticed there was a boy standing behind ishihara, walking up to us as Ishihara held onto me. "Oh Kuro, I missed you so much. I haven't seen you in two days." He cried, while rubbing his head against my chest. "Will you get off of me? Besides it was only two days!" I tried to push him off of me, but it was no use. "Hey Ishihara, stop giving her a hard time." Rukia said and started pulling him off of me, they met a while ago and he met ichigo when I first met him. After she got him off of me the guy behind him, helped me stand up. "Hi, I'm one of Ishihara's friends. The names Seiji." I took in his appearance he was as tall as Keigo, with short white hair and golden eyes. He seemed really nice not to mention kinda of handsome, I shook his hand out of respect.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, Seiji. The name's Kuroki, but call me Kuro. I'm Ishihara's best friend and this is my best friend Rukia and Orihime." I introduced, "So how come you never told me about Seiji, Ishihara?" I turned to him, "We met just yesterday while you weren't here. Where were you by the way?" He asked,  "Uhhhh....." I didn't know what to say, I knew I couldn't tell him what had been going on.

"We had to deal with some family issues. Come on, let's go find Ichigo." Rukia grabbed my arm, pulling me away from them. "Bye Ishihara, Bye Orihime!! See you in class! Nice meeting you, Seiji." I yelled, as Rukia dragged me away.

We were playing a game of kickball, I kicked the ball to Tatsuki who kicked it to Orihime. I could've sworn I saw Kon get stuck in between the ball and Orihime's bat, she hits the ball and it flies far away. "That was awesome, Orihime." I high-fived her. Afterwards back in the classroom, our teacher is surprised at Uryu's lateness and notes his injuries. "I fell down the stairs." He said, pushing up his glasses. I honestly felt bad for Uryu, he did a lot to save my brother. "Don't take his injuries personally." Rukia said, which made ichigo deny that he cared. He then invited Uryu to eat lunch with us, but Uryu denies it and accepts on the grounds that Keigo is buying. We sit on the roof, I sat next to ichigo and eat the sandwich Yuzu made for me. I quietly enjoy it as Keigo notes the tension between Ichigo, Uryu and I.

"Hey Kuro, can we sit with you?" I turn to see Seiji and Ishihara standing behind me, "Sure. Ichigo, this is one of the new kids that is in Ishihara's class." I introduced, "Seiji this is my brother Ichigo, Uryu, and my two friends Keigo and Mizuiro." I smiled as they shook hands, they sat down and we started talking. 

After school, I walked down the street with Ichigo and Rukia starts asking weird questions. "Why are you asking such strange questions, Rukia?" Ichigo asked, but before she could answer Kon came bounding towards us charging into Rukia's bosom. "Please let me come back!" Kon yelled but I had no idea what he was talking about, he just kept blubbering.

His stuffing was coming out and he looked like he had been through hell and back, so we went to Uryu to get him fixed. "No, you can find someone else to do that." Uryu declined, "I just think that you can't do it with your injuries, otherwise you wouldn't say no." Ichigo taunted, Uryu snatches Kon from his hands and immediately pulls out his sewing kit. He finished fixing him and I burst out laughing at the sight of him, Kon was now in blonde curly hair and a frilly wig. After getting home I found a note on the desk, I started reading the letter.

"She's gone. Rukia left." I said. She left us. But what for? Why did she leave without saying a word as to where she was going? I looked around the room but didn't spot Kon or Mari, which is strange. Kon would have been crying to me by now about Rukia leaving, so where are they?