Chapter 110: Rui and Mitsuo! The Real Truth behind Mitsuo's appearance!!

3rd person's pov

Two months ago... (Rui's world)

"Rui!" Rui looked up to see one of the soul reapers from his sister's squad rushing towards him, he looked very stressed out. "What is it, Hiru?" Rui asked, just as the young boy reached him out of breathe. "It's very urgent.. It's about Captain Kuchiki." He panted, "What about my sister? Is something wrong?" Rui asked, becoming worried. "She's fighting Mitsuo.. He was spotted in the West district of Rukongai 32." Rui didn't waste any time and took off towards the West district of Rukongai 32, all that could run through his mind was hoping that his sister was okay. He suddenly felt three familiar spiritual pressure, two belonging to the Kurosaki siblings and one from the Lieutenant serving under his sister. When he got there, he had seen that many soul reapers were either badly injured or dead which got him worried. He rushed towards the area, where he had sensed most of the fighting and upon arriving he was shocked to see what was going on. His sister, Captain Byakuren of Squad Six was severely injured while her lieutenant, Ren, the Kurosaki siblings, Ichigo and Kuroki were all having a hard time fighting Mitsuo. Rui took it upon himself to head over to his sister, deciding to heal her before things could get worse. He was extremely worried that the twins wouldn't be able to handle Mitsuo, who was currently strong enough to take down several captains if he wanted to.

"Rui, what are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come here even if I was in trouble." Byakuren said, groaning slightly as Rui moved her. "I don't care about your captain's orders.. I'm not in your squad, I'm your brother. Why wouldn't I take care and help you when you need it?" Rui questioned as he began healing her wounds. "You never listen to me.. One of these days, you are going to regret not listening to me." Byakuren scolded Rui, who only shook his head and slightly chuckled. "Looks like you're well enough to scold me as if I'm a child." Rui smiled, making Byakuren sigh. "That's because you act like one." The two heard shouting, seeing Ichigo get pierced in the stomach by Mitsuo causing both Kuroki and Ren to panic. "I'll be right back." Rui rushed forward, taking out his zanpakuto and got ready to attack.

"Damn," Rui muttered under his breath, standing in between the Kurosaki siblings. "I didn't expect a captain and a lieutenant to go down so quickly. It's unbecoming of a Soul Reaper Captain and Lieutenant." Mitsuo chuckled, making Rui look towards Ren and Byakuren. The two were both badly injured and could hardly move, without making their wounds worse than they were. "That's it! Its time to send you back to wherever the hell you came from!!" Kuroki attacked Mitsuo, who didn't expect it. A hole opened up in the area behind him as Kuroki sent several kido blasts at him, the impact sent Mitsuo through the hole.

"What the hell?" Ichigo questioned, looking around as she grew very worried. "Where'd he go?" Ren asked, "I sent him somewhere far from here. He shouldn't harm anyone else." Rui and the others turned to Captain Maiyuri, who was in charge of the science department. Mitsuo disappeared, not coming back to the Soul Society in Rui's world. For weeks, they looked everywhere for Mitsuo and it led to nothing but a dead end.

A month later...

"Rui, we found him." Ren barged into Rui's room, making him stop reading. The two quickly headed towards the Captain's barracks, when they got there Rui was surprised to see that most of the Captain's along with their lieutenants had shown up. "Where is he?" Rui asked his sister, who looked up from what everyone was looking at. "We found him in a different realm.. Apparently, this one is just like ours however all the genders are swapped. He was picked up on the radar for being in Karakura Town, in the world of the living." Toshiro explained, looking over her shoulder to Rui and Ren.