Chapter 99: The Shinagami who Kenpachi killed!! Kuro fight with all your heart!

3rd person's pov

Locked in one of the rooms upstairs, Uryu senses both Kuroki and Ichigo's reiatsu level rise off the charts. So he starts to worry, "Hey, let me out of here!!" Uryu started to bang on the door but nobody answered. "I really hope Ichigo and Kuro don't over do it. That's weird, I thought that I sensed the twins and Toshihiro's reiatsu a little while ago... Did something happen to them?" Uryu thought to himself and sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

While this is going on, Yoshino thinks to herself that she should leave the place. Ryo creates more snakes to battle against Ichigo, who charges towards Ryo but he blocks Ichigo by using his snake as a shield. "I'm gonna have to attack him directly, if I'm going to win." Ichigo thought and shunpoes behind Ryo. Ichigo swings Zangetsu down, successfully cutting Ryo's shoulder. But Ryo had different plans.

"Is the plan ready?" He asked his doll, who then gives him the go ahead signal. A pentagram suddenly forms under Ryo's feet, which also causes a pentagram to form under Ichigo's feet as well. Snakes begin charging at Ichigo from the pentagram and as he tries to get away, the pentagrams form in every location Ichigo goes on top of.

"What the hell?"

"This move is called Snake Net, this is my dolls absolute barrier. A sensory reflex is reacting to something that you touch and this ability is exactly like that. Even if you use shunpo, you will never be able to run away from this." Ryo stated.

"What the hell do you know about Shunpo?" Ichigo spat.

"Since the Soul society is desperately tracking our moments, it's only natural to know about the shinigami." Kariya explained. "This conversation is over." Ryo sends his snakes which become more aggressive and starts to overwhelm Ichigo, who is sent flying into the wall. "This wasn't much of a challenge." Ryo smirks and disables his technique, turning to Kariya. "I'm sorry for damaging your mansion." He apologized to Kariya, who held a hand up. "It's fine. It doesn't matter anyway."

"Should I chase after the other intruders?" Ryo looked over to Kariya.

"No, Ichinose and Mitsuo are already on it. And I don't think they'll have a problem." Kariya explained. "But more of his comrades are coming as back up." Kariya added and Ichigo got back up. "I'm going to finish this quickly to help the others." He stated, coming from out of the wall.

"What can you do with that injured body of yours?" Ryo crossed his arms.

"Your attack didn't hurt me as much as you think it did. And if you think Mitsuo won't have any problems fighting my sister then you're mistaken." Ichigo smirked as Kariya looked over at him in interest. "I can see you're very confident in your sister. The reiatsu must be protecting your body." Kariya stated. "This won't be enough for you to have enough time to escape. I'll crush you with a power far greater than your own." Ryo said. "I have no intention of letting that happen." Ryo gets pissed off and sends his snakes after Ichigo but he destroys them all with his Getsuga Tensho.

Meanwhile......

Rei, Yukio and Toshihiro were now coming to while Rukia and Rui were busy fighting Ichinose, who was giving them a hard time. "What's going on?" Toshihiro shifted his eyes over to Ishihara seeing that he was trapped against the wall as well, "That guy...... Trapped us here." Rei looked over and his eyes widened as he saw the fight going on the two. Both Rukia and Rui were still fighting with Ichinose.

"Tsumetai shimo!" Mitsuo used Marayo as a shield and sent the attacks back at Kuroki, but she dodged them all. "Don't underestimate me, Mitsuo. Ichinose may have gotten away but you will not." Kuroki stood firmly with Yuki still in shikai. "Why isn't she going bankai?" Yukio whispered to Rei, "She might be planning something." Rei responded to his younger twin.

"Then you shouldn't underestimate me either Kuroki." Mitsuo smirked, as Kuroki grew agitated. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by my full name?!" Kuroki charged at Mitsuo, who smirked and just as she was about to swing her sword down on him, he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Kuroki looked around the room, trying to figure out where Mitsuo had disappeared to.

"Behind you!!!" Ishihara shouted out but by the time she turned to look, Mitsuo had slashed her across the back. He jumped away from her, as she fell to one knee and then sent Marayo after her. Kuroki rose to her feet using Yuki as a shield to fend of Marayo, but it didn't work and her foot was taken from under her. Marayo wrapped itself around her leg and threw her into a wall, which shook the building a bit. Kuroki groaned rising to her feet and reached for Yuki, but Marayo came back for her. "Hado #31 Shakkaho." Kuroki sent the kido at Marayo, who was hit head on and she sprinted to grab Yuki. "Kori Ame!!!" She swung Yuki down creating an ice shower down on both Marayo and Mitsuo. "Damn," Marayo dodged the frozen ice blades and slammed full force into Kuroki sending her into the wall.

Warm liquid ran down the side of Kuroki's face, as she laid there in the debris of the wall. "Kuro!! Get up!!!" Ishihara started to panic, seeing her not getting up. "Kuro!!! Get up!!" Ishihara started wriggling around, as the other boys grew worried for Kuroki. Rukia became worried and tried to stop Ichinose by using a kido spell, but it doesn't work and Ichinose disappears.

Outside of the mansion, Orihime and Chad along with Renji run from enemies chasing after them. "Kuro's reiatsu is changing. And Ichigo's is huge." Orihime looked to Renji, who was now worried.

Kariya dodges Ichigo's attack, "You are an interesting soul reaper to be able to dispose of Ryo's attack through pure force alone." Kariya said. "This was my favorite mansion and now it's useless." Kariya added. "Sorry about that." Ichigo apologized. "Will you let Uryu go now?" Ichigo asked.

"Doing so will be inconvenient." Ryo comes out suddenly, "What are you doing, Ryo?" Ryo takes Kariya's crest. "I'll become the leader of the bounts now." But the other bounts didn't believe he was up for the position. Kariya cuts Ryo off and starts to anger him to the point that Ryo sends his doll to attack him. But Kariya blocks his attack easily, "I have already released my crest before putting it down." Ichinose arrives with his zanpakuto ready to kill Ryo. "Why is a soul reaper with the bounts?" Ichigo questioned, but Ichinose ignored the question altogether.

"You're the one who defeated Kenpachi." Ichinose gets ready to fight Ichigo, who stands there in confusion.

Back with Rukia and the others....

Kana rears herself in Kuroki's mind, who is barely conscious after loosing so much blood. "No, not now." Kuroki whispered, but it was too late. Her reiatsu started to sky rocket and drastically change, which made Mitsuo alert. "Oh no," Rukia looked over at Kuroki's spot, as the debris started floating. The building shook and Uryu's eyes widened. "Kuroki's reiatsu changed." He sat in shock.

Ichigo's eyes widened, as he realized what was going on. Renji turned his head to the mansion and started running towards it, not caring about anything else but Kuroki at the moment. "Wait, Renji, come back!" Orihime ran after him, which led to Chad rushing after the two.

The mask formed over half of Kuroki's face, as Kana took over and immediately went into bankai. "Kuro?" Rui didn't understand what was going on and why she had changed. "That's not Kuro... It's her hollow. This can't be good." Kana laughed loudly, as she stood up and made herself known. Without missing a beat, Kana shunpoed behind Mitsuo and stabbed him through the stomach before pulling Mizore out and kicking him across the room.

"What the hell are you?" Mitsuo stood up, not letting his wound bother him.

"Your worst nightmare," Kana stated, before laughing like a lunatic. "Rukia, what is wrong with her? What do you mean it's her hollow?" Rui stopped what he was doing and turned to her, the two were trying to get Ishihara and the others off of the wall. "She was kidnapped a few months back and experimented on by a scientist who was working in kahoots with Seiji, Aizen and Gin. Seiji sent him down and he injected her with the hollowifaction liquid. We found her but by that time is was too late. She was already in her hollow form." Rei explained to Rui, as Yukio freaked out.

"That's the most you've said this week!!" He shouted.