Chapter 100: Kana takes hold of Kuroki?!! Backup arrives just in time!

3rd person's pov

Ririn, Rukia and Rui manage to get Toshihiro and Rei off of the wall. "Hey!! Why did he go first?!" Yukio whined, referring to Rei being taken off the wall before he was. "Will you stop complaining?!" Toshihiro grew pissed off, as Yukio wriggled around in the glob. Rukia sighed and shook her head, as they started working on getting Ishihara down from the wall.

"Should we be worried about Kuroki?" Rui asked, looking back at the fight.

"I would say so. If Kuro can't get a hold of herself and push Kana down, then this could end badly." Toshihiro spoke, as Rei let Rukia go check on Kurodo and Noba.

"How are they?" Yukio asked.

"I'm worried that I might not have enough energy to heal the-" Rukia stops talking, as she notices Kurodo's hand twitch and an eye open. "Stop pretending to be hurt." Rukia started and stood up, while Kurodo sat up.

"You jerk!" Ririn punched Kurodo in the face, making Yukio crack up. "This is no time to be laughing!" Toshihiro smacked, Yukio across the back of the head. This made Yukio pissed off and he immediately started yelling at Toshihiro.

"What did you smack me for?!!" He wriggled as Rui and Rei finally got Ishihara down. "Because this isn't a situation to laugh!!" Toshihiro shot back and the two started arguing.

Two large explosions sounded through the room and sent Mitsuo flying into the wall. He had large gashes across his back and a small cut on his face. "Damnit, how the hell did she become so strong? Is she even human?" He looked up and quickly dodged Kana's sword, as she brought down right in the spot he was just in.

He brought his sword up towards Kana only missing her by a centimeter but it cut some strands of her hair, Kana kicked Mitsuo sending him flying towards the other side of the room. As he went through the wall, Kana let out a sadistic yet maniacal laugh that stopped Toshihiro and Yukio from arguing. A chill ran down Rukia's spine and she turned her head to Toshihiro, who looked at her with concern.

From inside the wall, Mitsuo pushed some of the debris off of him and slowly sat up despite amount of cuts he had. "What in the world? How is she this strong?" He became a bit agitated and pushed himself out of the wall. But he realized that he wasn't going to be able to beat her, so made up a small plan in his mind. Toshihiro looked over to Mitsuo and could tell he was planning something so he kept an eye on her.

Meanwhile.....

While kneeling to let Kariya pass, Ichinose starts to remember when Kenpachi killed his captain. During the battle, he and Tosen could not stop the fight while Tosen commented on how he felt that Kenpachi was dangerous. When Ichinose confronted Kenpachi later, he challenged Kenpachi to a duel. Kenpachi refused but said that he might consider battling if Ichinose managed to injure him. Ichinose took the initiative but just as he prepared to use Nijigasumi, Kenpachi knocked the sword out of his hands. Kenpachi compared Ichinose to ivy, saying that it cannot grow without entwining itself around a large tree, and advised him to stand for himself. After leaving Soul Society, Ichinose wandered around until he came across a village under attack by a Hollow. There he saved a little boy, but the Hollow proved to be too powerful for him to handle. However, he was saved by the appearance of Kariya. Kariya allowed Ichinose to finish off the Hollow, and then recruited him.

As Ichinose's flashbacks end, Kariya is still trying to sway Ichigo but it wasn't working. While the two fight, Kariya flicks Ichigo into the wall and just as Ichigo gets ready to fight back. The mansion comes under fire from Jinta and Ururu, Yoruichi slips in grabbing Ichigo and heads to find Kuroki. "Where is she, Ichigo?" Yoruichi asked, "The last time I saw her she was downstairs. But Yo-" She cut him off, as she set him down and they started running. "Bishamon got Uryu and Yoshino. I already know that she's turned hollow. Come on, we need to find a way to get her out of it." They continued as they felt the building shake and Ichigo suddenly felt sick, he was feeling the immense reiatsu coming off of Kuroki and Kana at the same time.

"This is not good."

~With Rukia and the others~

"Everybody get down!!" Toshihiro shouted, as Orihime put up a shield to protect everyone from the huge blast that went on downstairs. "There's no snapping her out of it!! How are we supposed to stop Kana if Kuro can't even fight back?" Ishihara questioned and just as the smoke settled, Yoruichi showed up with Ichigo following behind.

"Guys!!!" Rui held up a hand and Ichigo looked to him, quickly rushing over. "What's happening?" Yoruichi asked, looking to Rukia. "She turned hollow. But Kana is pushing her to the limits where she can't even fight back." Rukia explained, "Look out!!" Rukia turned around, seeing that she was being targeted by Mitsuo until Kuroki jumped in. "Kuro!!!!" Ishihara shouted as she was slashed across the chest, but Mitsuo's sword split her mask in half.

Renji reached forward catching his girlfriend in time, before she could hit the ground and they all took off outside of the mansion. "We need to get her to Kisuke's now or she'll bleed to death." They rushed to Kisuke's place, "Kisuke, we need help in here!" Tessai came rushing out, with Kisuke behind him.

"What happened?" Kisuke questioned, "No time to explain. Right now we need to get her medical attention." Renji insisted and Tessai led him to a room, where he could laid her down. "Renji, give him some room. She'll be fine. Once I get her wounds wrapped up." Renji nodded and walked out of the room, as they all stood around waiting for Tessai to finish.