Chapter 37: Meeting the Twins

3rd person's pov

Kuroki and Ichigo were now in middle school, it had been a few years since they met Toshihiro and Ishihara. They all had became good friends and Ichigo was making friends of his own. The three of them were inseparable, until that day came. "Toshihiro? Ishihara? Come out, come out wherever you are." A ten year old Kuroki was outside looking behind trees and bushes, trying to find her two best friends. "Where did they hide?" She walked past the fence and kept walking, "That's the little girl that made that boy kick me in the face." The same older kid that picked on Kuroki from grade school, was now hiding behind a bush.

His name was Katsu Himomoru, beside him on the right was Shoichi Akiyama and behind him with the light blondish color, was Ryoichi Hirayama. "So, that's the little girl that got you in trouble?" Shoichi asked, with a small smile on his face. "Yeah, so what should we do with her?" All three boys looked back at Kuroki, who was still looking for Toshihiro and Ishihara. "Let's get her stuck in that tree." Ryoichi said, "Great idea, Ryoichi. Let's do it." They all walked out from behind the bush and walked over to Kuroki. "Hey little girl, I think I saw your friend hiding in this tree." Ryoichi smiled patting the tree, his intentions were unknown. "Oh thank you!!" Kuroki smiled, unaware of their true intentions. She started climbing the tree and the boys started laughing, when she got to the highest branch. "They're not up here! Hey, you lied to me!!" Kuroki yelled, "Yeah, we did. Haha, stupid kid. I can't believe she believed what we said." Shoichi looked up at her with sad sorry eyes, he wasn't a big fan of bullying kids at all. "Somebody help me!!! I can't get down from here!!" Kuroki yelled out. Ichigo who happened to have found both Ishihara and Toshihiro hiding, was walking towards that very area. "Ichigo!!!!!" Ichigo heard his name being called, "Did you hear that? That sounded like Kuroki." Toshihiro said and they started running towards the area. They were too far away from her, but they could hear her screams. "Kuro, where are you?" Ichigo called for his sister, he happened to be ten at the time. "Ichigo!!" Kuroki cried from the tree but nobody came.