Chapter 119: The Fight! Hitsugaya's Decision!

Kuroki's pov

"Kuroki.." I opened my eyes, finding myself in a large field of snow. I didn't recognize the area I was in, because it wasn't around the cabin and there were mountains all around the area. I let out sigh, shaking my head and covered my arms as I realized that it was colder than usual. As I walked around, I spotted a familiar figure in the distance and I instantly scowled when I saw the face. She really did decide to show her face in front of me after what she forced my brother to do. "So you really decided to show up in front of me, huh?" I sneered, making her turn around to face me. My eyes widened when I saw the red puffy eyes, she's a hollow... Hollows don't cry. They are evil, they don't care for feelings. She didn't say anything, instead, she stood there just staring at me. Her eyes held pain and guilt, which is something I've never seen before in her eyes. Out of all my encounters with Kana, she never not once shown remorse or guilt for anything she did. So why now is she showing this side of her? I wiped away the shock, which was now replaced with the anger I had been feeling since it happened. I clenched my fists, glaring harshly at Kana, whose eyes never left mine. I was angry at all the things she had done since she showed up, I was angry with myself for letting her go that far. If only I hadn't got myself kidnapped, I wouldn't have had to deal with her. I shouldn't have let her take control of me at all, especially around Mitsuo. I should I have fought against her harder than I was, it was my fault that Ichigo had to attack me.

"Answer me this, Kana. What the hell do you think you were doing? You forced Ichigo into a corner! You forced my brother to attack me because he couldn't reach me! What the hell?" I snapped, I was furious with her. How could she make my own twin attack me?

"I wanted to stop Mitsuo once and for all. I hate the way he keeps coming back. The last time we fought him, before we ended up here, he nearly killed Renji. Don't you get it? If he continues to stay alive, he'll only keep coming back. He'll only continue to harass you for no reason, I will not let that happen again. He has nearly killed you, he has nearly killed Renji. Sorry that I seem to want to protect you and Renji."

"Do you hear yourself? You care about me? Do you really? Because from what I've heard you say in the past and your actions clearly don't show that. At all. You've done way too much for me to honesty think that you care in the slightest bit about my feelings. Even back when we first met, all you wanted to do was have control over MY body. It's not YOURS! You cannot have it!! I will not let you lie your way out of this, Kana! You could have killed him!!! Just like you want to kill Seiji, well you know what, I'm not letting that happen!! I am a human, this is my body and I will not let you kill either one of them. And that's final! Good bye, Kana!" I stormed away, not realizing that my anger had caused a large blizzard.

~~

I opened my eyes, sitting up quickly and panicked when I realized that I was somewhere I didn't recognize. It then hit me that I had ended up in front of Toshiro, Jushiro, Shunsui and Byakuya instead of Rukia. As soon as I felt Rukia's reiatsu not too far from me, I tried to stand to my feet and hissed loudly due to how painful my wounds were. I looked down at my chest, seeing that there was a new bandage wrapped around my chest and waist. I blushed lightly, trying to figure out where my shihaksho was since I wasn't wearing a shirt. Someone changed me, but who? I was with Jushiro, Shunsui, Toshiro and Byakuya. One of them must have had somebody change me, when I passed out. I jumped slightly, when I heard the door to the room open and my eyes immediately shifted towards it. "Thank god, you're awake.." I was pulled into a large bear hug, making whimper unintentionally from the pain. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He pulled back immediately, making me look up at him and I saw the worried look in his eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He bellowed, making me flinch as he held me by the shoulders. "I wanted to help Rukia, when I woke up, I could feel that she was in trouble. I had to go help her." I said, looking up at him. "Are you serious?!! In your condition?!! You took the full brunt of a Getsuga Tensho! What the hell did you think you could possibly do after getting hit like that?!" He shouted, I was taken back by his tone. His brown eyes bore into mine, all I could see was anger, concern and I could see his guilt. He felt guilty for hitting me with that attack.