Chapter 111: Byakuya is Summoned! The Gotei 13 Start to Move!

3rd person's pov

Sawatari uses his doll to go into a different dimension, causing Rangiku, Chad, Ishihara and Noba to run away. Ishihara was still injured, so he was a bit slower than Chad. Baura blocks their path to escaping, bringing the four of them to a halt. Chad fires off spirit energy at the doll, but Baura dodges it. He disappears again into a different dimension, making Ishihara slightly panic. "Crap, this no time for me to be panicking. But I can't help it, this is getting out of hand. Ishihara, you have to get a hold of yourself." Ishihara mentally beat himself up, as the four of them take the chance to run away. They quickly come to a stop, as they spot Baura circling from another dimension. "I could use my shunpo against Baura, but I would be slowed down carrying Ishihara, Chad and Noba." Rangiku thought to herself, but realized that she couldn't exactly do that carrying Ishihara, Noba and Chad. "Rangiku, go. Forget about Noba and I, take Ishihara and get out of here." Chad said, but Ishihara quickly protested to it. "No way, we aren't just going to leave you guys here to deal with this on your own." Ishihara shook his head, as he stood next to Rangiku.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but I agree with Ishihara on this. There's no way I am leaving you two here like that. I have an idea... When Baura attacks us, I can use my shunpo to create some distance between us and him." Rangiku explained, "That's a good idea!" Ishihara said, but just as he let out a sigh, Sawatari manages to sneakily attack them successfully. This forces Noba to teleport the four of them away from him, as well as causing Ishihara to scream. "It won't be long before he finds us again." Rangiku said, as the group reappeared away from the battle area.

"How are we going to stop him from finding us? It's like no matter where we go, he somehow finds us." Ishihara asked, he was calm on the outside but on the inside, he was panicking. Rangiku could tell that Ishihara was trying to be calm, she commended him for trying to stay calm in her mind.

"The other fights around town are probably from Lieutenant Hisagi's group. It seems like our enemies did a good job separating them." Rangiku remarked, "With Noba's current condition, it would be impossible for him to counter any of Sawatari's powers." She thought.

Chad decides that they should make Baura incapable of fighting and to capture him, so they can save Ururu. "I like that idea, but how will we accomplish that, Chad?" Ishihara asked, looking over to him. Rangiku counters this suggestion, telling Chad not to make it sound so simple and pointed out how impossible it was to attack him. "If I knew where Baura was attacking from, then I would be able to attack his stomach. That's where its scales are the thinnest." Chad explained, "It looks like we'll be forced to have one of us play the decoy again if we want to use this plan." Rangiku said, looking to Chad, Ishihara and Noba.

"A decoy? Again?" Ishihara asked.

"Noba, I want you to leave your gigai here." Chad suggested, "What for?" Rangiku asked, becoming confused with Chad's suggestion. "Noba was a mod soul, who was made to combat the bounts. Rangiku, I want you to remove his soul candy." Chad stated, hoping that his plan would work. "No, Rangiku. Don't. I am still capable of teleporting between dimensions." Noba explained, "We might actually be able to pull this off." Rangiku stated suddenly, "I can combine my kido with your ability to sense the bounts, we will be able to pull this off. But if we mess this, we will be in a load of trouble." Rangiku added. Noba agrees to go along with the plan, despite Chad and Ishihara's concerns as this allowed Rangiku to explain what they would be doing. As this is going on, Sawatari goes around town looking for the four with Baura by his side.

Rangiku pulls out Noba's soul candy, transferring it to the body he was in before. Noba grabs onto Rangiku's arm, as Rangiku links with Noba's reiatsu. Afterwards, she immediately uses Bakudo #58, Kakushitsuijaku to figure out Sawatari's location but is unable to. "What are we going to do now? If we can't sense him before he gets to us, how will we be able to stop him?" Ishihara asked, he wanted to run away but he didn't feel that it was right too just run away.

"I don't know, it should have worked." Noba said, while Rangiku pondered why it wasn't working.

"Wait, I can sense him." Rangiku shouted, He's coming!" Noba shouted, startling Ishihara. His eyes wandered around the area they had been standing in, but he couldn't see him at all. "Where is he?" Ishihara asked, "He's above us!" Rangiku warned, as Sawatari goes to attack them. Rangiku acts quickly and grabs Ishihara's arm, shunpooing out of the way.

Chad punches Baura in the stomach, causing the doll to throw up everything, including Ururu. "Ururu!" Ishihara rushed towards the small little girl, who was semi-conscious. "I can't just stand around. I have to do something to help them. Even if it means, putting myself in harm's way." Ishihara ignored Noba and Rangiku's shouts, as he jumps in the air and grabs onto Ururu. He lands on his feet swiftly, moving back towards Rangiku as Sawatari realizes he has lost everything. This causes him to turn around and run off, leaving Rangiku and the others. As Ishihara looks down at Ururu, wrapping her in his jacket, Chad passes out.

~~~

In the Seireitei, Captain Kurotsuchi is able to recover his data on the Bounts and remarks that they hold interesting secrets. He then ponders on whether he'll be able to capture a Bount and do research on it, but then he realizes that he can't go to the Human World and do that since he didn't have time for it. Some new information on the Bounts suddenly pops up on Mayuri's computer screen, and he realizes what they needed a Quincy for. Captain Kurotsuchi orders Lieutenant Nemu to take Product 9141 and go to the human world with it. As this is going on, Ikkaku starts to complain about having to guard an area. He wanted nothing more than to be in the fight with the others, a fellow soul reaper that was standing near told him that it was Captain Kenpachi's orders.

"I know that, but its still a pain to just stand around." As soon as he said that, someone attacks them from a distance. "Hey!!! Come out here!!" Ikkaku shouted, but the person runs away causing him to give chase. As Ikkaku chases the unknown person, the rest of the Seireitei was alerted that there was an intruder.

"I know that someone is definitely in front of me.. The question is, why aren't they giving off any reiatsu?" The intruder suddenly gives away his location, causing Ikkaku to immediately release his zanpakuto, Hozukimaru. But before he could do anything, Ikakku is knocked off of the building he was chasing the intruder on. "Damn, I can't sense them. They have completely hidden their aura. If that intruder makes one move, I'll kill him immediately." Ikkaku thought to himself. The intruder gives away his location again and Ikkaku goes to attack him, but the intruder dodges him and cuts Ikkaku on the cheek. Ikkaku quickly pulls back, grimacing slightly at the small pain as the intruder starts running along in the Seireitei. Elsewhere, Rikichi delivers a secret message from Captain Yamamoto giving it to Captain Kuchiki, and Byakuya immediately begins to read it. "It's such a pity. There's a beautiful moon out tonight." Byakuya said, looking up at the moon before walking off elsewhere.

"I'm sorry, Captain for letting the intruder get away." Ikkaku apologized, upset with himself for letting the intruder run off.

"To be honest, I don't really care that he got away. The intruder must be a "little man" for resorting to such cheap tricks. He must be good for killing time." Kenpachi stated.

~~

Back in the Human World, Uryu remembers training with his grandfather and prepares to fire off a Quincy arrow. However, this doesn't work since Uryu has lost his powers. In response to this, Uryu becomes distraught and then falls to the ground. At the same time, Toshihiro had managed to figure out some more information on Kariya and his plan. He was currently heading back to rendezvous with Bishamon to tell her what he learned, when his soul pager began beeping. He stopped just a little ways away from a nearby store, standing on the roof as he looked down at the soul pager. "Damn... There's an intruder in the Soul Society. It must have been one of Kariya's henchmen. Damn... Well, at least I know what the hell is going on with him. I hope that Kuroki and the others are alright, I know they had a hard time fighting tonight. I just hope, they are all at Kisuke's where Bishamon currently is." Toshihiro thought to himself, taking off again to meet with Bishamon.

"Damn, I really messed this up. What am I going to do now, Sis? How do I fix the mess I caused? How do I get Kuroki to forgive me? So that I can save her." Rui thought, as he stared up at the large moon outside of Kisuke's place. He didn't know what to do with himself and since Kuroki was inside Kisuke's house, he knew she wouldn't want to be around him.