Chapter 113: Uryu vs. Nemu!!! The Bount Cave!!

Kuroki's pov

I had a bad feeling about this place, I just felt that something was wrong at the moment. I stuck behind Ichigo, keeping an eye out for any kind of Bount activity going on around us. After all, we were exploring a cave that the Bounts have been habituating. For some reason, I could pick on up on some kind of reiatsu which was coming from farther away. I could barely pick up on it, but this reaitsu felt similar to Nemu's spiritual pressure. I could also detect a faint signature of Uryu's reiatsu, which meant those two were together at the moment or at least fighting. "Can you guys pick up on any Bount activity?" Ichigo asked Ririn, "No." Ririn shook her tiny head, making me sigh. "There is something within the cave that is preventing us from detecting reiatsu." Kurodo speculated, which could have been possible. "I hope that the soul reapers in the cave are alright." Orihime spoke up, being concerned as always. "There is no way that those three would be defeated by the bounts. They are strong very willed lieutenants, who won't go down without a fight. They can fight pretty well." Renji stated, "He's right, Orihime.. I know that they can handle themselves very well." I agreed, looking over to Orihime. On the outside, I may have seemed composed but in fact I was extremely worried about the three of them. I was also unsure of Mitsuo's whereabouts, it made me a little more alert to my surroundings. Ichigo must have sensed my discomfort, because he grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it. I looked up at him, worry written in my eyes as he gave me a small smile, letting me know everything would be okay. I gave him a small smile back, as he let go of my hand. "Hey Kuro, are you alright?" Renji whispered, seeming to notice that Ichigo had just held my hand to calm my nerves. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I just don't have a good feeling about the cave... I know that we'll run into trouble in here." I said, looking to him. "I know, I have the same feeling.. But trust me, everything will be alright as long as we stick together." He said, placing his hand in mine. I lightly squeezed his hand, giving him a small smile to which he returned. He pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head to help calm me down. Just as we stepped into another part of the cave, several eye-like creatures appeared in front of us. I quickly figured that one of the Bounts, currently in the cave was behind this. "What the hell?" I quickly pull Yuki out his sheath, positioning myself in front of them. "Not today," I muttered, charging at the creatures. "Wait, no!! Don't do that!!" Ririn shouted, trying to stop us but nobody listened to her. As we attacked the strange eye-like creatures, we were suddenly transported into a room with five pathways. Before anyone could react, the same eye-like creatures appeared again and attack us.

"Damn, where the hell are these things coming from?!" Yukio shouted, as he fought against several of the creatures.

"Tsumetai Shimo!!"

I slashed through several of them, hoping that this could take them down but only more showed up which frustrated me. "Why the hell won't they die?! There are just more of them each time we cut them down." I looked over my shoulder, dodging several of the creatures. "We have to draw them into a more confined space, it will be easier to take them down." Rukia suggested, "You're thinking that we use those pathways as a way to corner them, huh?" Rui asked, looking over to Rukia with a smirk. "Yeah.. That's exactly what I was thinking." She nodded, giving him the same look back. I looked over at Ichigo, who had a weird expression on his face. It was like he was jealous, I turned my attention away from the two and looked over at Orihime, who seemed to be staring at something. "Orihime, what's the matter?" Rukia had a concerned look on her face, "Those creatures, they're emitting a strange light-" Before Orihime could finish her sentence, something comes out which appeared to be a hand and attacked Rukia. "Rukia!!" Yukio shouted, as she was sent flying back towards the cave walls. Lucky enough, Renji moved quickly and caught Rukia before she could get hurt. But as a result, Renji is hurt and falls to the ground. "Renji!" I rushed over towards him, holding his upper body close to me. "What the hell was that?!" Rui looked around, "It looked like a hand." The eye-like creatures came towards Renji and I, taking advantage of our situation since he was injured. But it was just our luck, as Chad had gotten in the way and killed creatures before Renji and I were hurt.