Jack Sparrow #12

Imagine you saving Jack Sparrow from drowning.

You're a mermaid, with (h/l) (h/c) hair and wore a (f/c) brassiere and fin, swimming at the bottom of the ocean, following a group of other mermaids. But they weren't just ordinary mermaids. They were known as 'Sirens', who sing and lure men, specifically pirates, to their deaths by drowning them. You weren't anything like them; you were the complete opposite of the Sirens. But you stayed with them because you had nowhere else to go since you were separated from your family awhile back.

***

It was a dark night time as you swimming deep within the ocean near Whitecap Bay with the Sirens. Then, out of nowhere, you heard singing voices coming from the surface. You looked up and saw a white rowboat and a yellow light shining on it. "Come on, (y/n). Looks like we've got some lonely men." The leader of the group, Tamara, said, and, then, she was the first to swim up to the surface. Once she had reached the rowboat, you could hear her siren singing voice from up above, where it signaled the rest of the Sirens to swim up to the surface and surround the rowboat. You, on the other hand, remained under water as you watched what was gonna happened next.

Moments later, after Tamara attempted to, slowly, pull a man down the water until he saw her true evil face and freaked out, Tamara and the other Sirens started, viciously, attacking the rowboat. You swam up to the surface, and you saw the attack happening from away distance so you wouldn't get involved with the attack. They started ripping the wood off the rowboat and they tried to attack any of the passengers. The men on the rowboat that appeared to be pirates were trying to fight back against the Sirens, like one was swinging and hitting them with an oar. But almost instantly, most of the pirates were taken in the water by some of the Sirens and had drowned to death. All you could do was watch, in fright.

Sooner or later, there were a couple of explosions coming from the shore that were caused by another group of pirates. They kept throwing barrels into the water, where they would end up exploding. The fires of the explosions made you and the Sirens swim, frantically, towards the shore, where a line of pirates, with a net, were waiting at the shoreline. You realized that it was some sort of trap for you and the Sirens, so you swam under the water so the pirates didn't see you. While the Sirens kept swimming towards the shoreline, you hid behind a wall of boulders that were near the lighthouse above you. You peaked around the corner and watched the Sirens attack the pirates at the shoreline.

A minute later, you saw a pirate running up to the lighthouse, as if he was figuring out a way to stop the attack. When you saw him closer as he was running, you noticed that he had dark brown dreadlocks, with metallic beads and trinkets hanging down on his hair, a goatee that was braided in two, with a couple of beads, a red bandana, and tan skin. It was at that instant that you were smitten by his handsome facial features and his slim as you stared at him, briefly, until he was nowhere in sight. You looked around and you saw two pirates swimming towards the shore, so you moved away from your hiding spot until you were further away from the boulders.

All of a sudden, there was an explosion coming from the top of the lighthouse. You looked up and saw the pirate falling backwards off the edge of the lighthouse as the flames spread quickly and debris flew everywhere. You ducked down into the water for any flying debris that was heading towards your direction. Luckily, nothing didn't hit you. Once that was over, you swam back up to the surface and looked at the lighthouse that was now in flames and the debris that was all over the water. Then, you started looking all over the water for the pirate that fell down. You jumped out of the water, repeatedly, and swam closer to the wreckage to see if he was nearby. He was nowhere in sight as you were, frantically, looking for him, hoping he hasn't already gone under water.

Then, you turned around and finally found the pirate barely clinging on a piece of wood, with his eyes closed. Before you could swim towards him, he slipped off of the wood and he sunk underneath the water. Without hesitating, you swam under the water and swam towards the unconscious pirate. Before he could drown, you quickly caught him underneath his underarms and you started pulling him up to the surface, trying to swim as fast as you could. Once you had reached the surface with the unconscious pirate, you made sure that his head was above the water as you wrapped your arm around his torso and started swimming with one arm around a hidden shoreline that was around the corner and passed the the now burning lighthouse.