Jack Sparrow #6

Imagine you're Jack Sparrow's daughter and you get captured.

*Requested by Dya124*

"And, then, the very handsome prince rescued the very beautiful mermaid from the evil pirate, Davy Jones, and lived happily ever after." Jack finished telling you a bedtime story and, then, he tucked you in bed and placed your teddy bear next to you. He, then, placed a kiss on top of your head and was about to walk away. "Daddy?" You said, softly. Jack turned back to you and said, "Yes, sweetheart?" "Will Davy Jones ever come back?" You asked, pulling up the bedsheet up to your face, looking frightened.

Jack walked back to you and hovered over you and said, "I promise you, (y/n), Davy Jones is never coming back. He's gone for good. But if he ever comes back from the dead and pays a visit to me, I'll do everything I can to protect you." "You promise?" You asked. "I promise, my little mermaid. Now shut your eyes, get some sleep, and I'll see you in the morning." Jack said, as he tucked the blanket all around you a little bit tighter and, then, he placed another kiss on top of your head again before you closed your eyes fell asleep, while holding your teddy bear.

***

It's been two months since Jack found you alone on the island 'Rolbon'. He found you starving in an alleyway and he offered you some bread that he stole from the local market. When you recognized him, you told him that you're his daughter. Jack was doubtful and denied anything about it until you showed him a note on the back of a 'wanted' poster of him. You explained to him that your mother gave this to you so you would know who your father was and instructed you to give it to him if you ever met him in the future.

The note said, 'Jack, please take good care of our daughter, (y/n), as I won't be returning. The law is after me and I don't want them to know about (y/n).' When Jack saw your mother's last name, it hit him. He finally remembered having a one night stand with your mother here on Rolbon six years ago. Plus, he could see so much of your mother's looks from you.

Jack couldn't believe that you're his daughter and he'd never thought in his life that he'd become a father since his life belongs to the sea as a pirate. But now that he knows that you're his daughter, he's had a change of heart since then. He took you off of Rolbon and took you under his wing. He's been protecting you from any harm and has been trying to be loyal and to be the best father to you after not knowing about you for the past six years.

***

"Jack, the Flying Dutchman rises!" First mate, Gibbs, said, panicking. Jack furrowed his eyebrows, in confusion, as he got up from his chair and followed Gibbs out of his Captain's Quarters to see what he was talking about. As soon as he got to the deck and looked out to the side, he was shocked to see what was in front of him. Something that he thought he wouldn't see again in his life. The Flying Dutchman sailing beside the Black Pearl.

The crew mates of the Flying Dutchman were clamoring as soon as they saw Jack. Yet the strangest thing was that they weren't attacking the Black Pearl. "Geez, they still look same as always. But strangely lazy this fine evening." Jack said, a drunkly, as he took out his telescope and looked through it to search for the captain that he thought he'd never see again. "Where are you, Captain Squid?" He asked, as he kept searching all over the ship for him. But he was nowhere in sight.

Then, he heard glass breaking and you screaming. Panicking, Jack dropped his telescope and ran to his Captain's Quarters and headed to a door that leads to your bedroom. He opened the door and saw that you weren't in your bed anymore. Then, he noticed broken glass on the floor that was from the window. He panicking even more as he ran out of your bedroom and went back to the deck to see if the crew had seen you. "(y/n)!" He shouted.

"Captain Jack Sparrow!" He quickly turned around when he heard the familiar voice he recognized. He was shocked when he saw none other than the only pirate himself. Davy Jones. With you, standing beside him, scared, with his hand over your mouth. "Time to pay off your debt, Sparrow." Davy Jones said, and, then, he raised his crab claw up in the air. Then, the Flying Dutchman started to sink into the water. You started crying as you watched your father, who was trying to jump in after you, but Gibbs and another crew mate were holding him back, as the ship was sinking. You fought to get out of Davy Jones' grip and, then, your mouth was free to shout out to him before the ship submerged, "Daddy, help me!"

***

Jack gasped as he opened his eyes and, quickly, sat up against his chair, breathing heavily. He looked all around his surroundings; he was still in his Captain's Quarters. He looked down at his hands and saw a drawing compass in one hand and a half drunken bottle of rum in the other. Then, he looked behind and saw the door that leads to your bedroom. Throwing everything out of his hands, he, hurriedly, got out of his chair and ran towards your bedroom door.

When he opened the door, he let out the biggest sigh of relief when he found you sleeping peacefully in your bed with your teddy bear. He was relieved that it wasn't the nightmare that he had where he thought he lost you. But it still bothered him because he thought the nightmare was all real. He couldn't bare the thought of losing you. Since the day he took you in after he found out that he's the father to you, he's had a change of heart because you're his world now. You're his only child and he would do everything he could to protect you from any danger, especially from Davy Jones if he rises from the dead one day.

Instead of going back to his desk, he walked around your bed, took off his boots, pulled the sheets up, crawled into bed, covered himself with the sheet, and wrapped his arms around you, protectively, and held you close to him. You snuggled closer to him and said, sleepily, "Daddy?" "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here. I was just...worried about you." He whispered, as he rubbed your back, slowly, trying to lull you back to sleep. You smiled, with your eyes still closed. "I love you, daddy." You said, and, then, you fell back to sleep. Jack sighed, softly, as he placed a kiss on top of your head and whispered, "I love you too, (y/n). I love you with all my heart and I promise I won't let anything happen to you as long as I protect you. My sweet little mermaid."