JD Characters #13

Imagine you and the JD Characters taking care of a kitten.

*Requested by moonwalkin_bird*

(The picture above shows who was randomly selected for this imagine.)

It was a cold, snowy Winter Friday evening as you were walking through downtown, doing some last minute Christmas shopping with your roommates, Sweeney Todd, Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker, Tarrant 'Mad Hatter' Hightopp, The Wolf, Willy Wonka, and Gellert Grindelwald, also known as the 'JD Characters'. Christmas was tomorrow and the weather channel announced that a blizzard was coming later in the evening, so you thought it would be nice to get out of the apartment with your roommates and do some shopping.

You and the JD Characters were walking through town, all bundled up, after you all just finished shopping. The sky was starting to turn a little dark and the snow was starting to come down fast, indicating that the blizzard was coming. "We should get home. The snow is starting to pick up." You said. "Couldn't agree with you more, sweetheart." Hatter said, lisping a bit. "When we get home, I'll make some of my famous homemade hot chocolate." Willy said. "Mm. That's sounds so good, Willy. We could definitely go for some hot chocolate after a long day of shopping." Cry-Baby said, in his attractive voice. "Like shopping for a lot of hair products for your greased hair?" The Wolf said. "Oh, not as bad as Sweeney purchasing a lot of shaving cream." Gellert added. "Well, everyone needs a good shave, Mr. Grindelwald." Sweeney said, giving off a creepy vibe.

"Alright, you guys. Let's get out of this blizzard before we all freeze to death." You said, as you and the JD Characters continued walking through town, heading back to the apartment. The snow was coming down even more, the ground was now covered by one to two inches of snow.

As you and the JD Characters were walking by an alleyway, you heard a faint tiny, squeak-like meow out of nowhere. You stopped in your tracks to look back in the alleyway to see what it was. The JD Characters stopped in their tracks and looked to see what you were doing. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" Sweeney asked. But you didn't answer his question. "Did you guys hear that?" You questioned. They all looked around, confused. "Hear what, sweet (y/n)?" Gellert asked.

Then, you heard that same tiny, squeak-like meow again. "There it is again!" You exclaimed. "Was that you, Wolf?" Hatter said. "You're really mad, Hatter. It wasn't me." The Wolf said. "You guys, that was a meow coming from a baby cat." Cry-Baby said. "It's called a 'kitten', Cry-Baby." Willy corrected him. Then, you all heard a kitten meow two more times. "And it sounds like it's in trouble!" You said, worried, as you started walking down the alleyway, looking for the kitten, with the JD Characters following you, helping you look for it. When you heard a meow nearby, you found a seven week old skinny, but fluffy gray kitten in a big box, with snow starting to pile up in it.

 When you heard a meow nearby, you found a seven week old skinny, but fluffy gray kitten in a big box, with snow starting to pile up in it

You quickly took the kitten out of the box and took it over to the JD Characters. "Hey, guys, I found it!" You said. They all looked at the kitten, with admiration in their eyes. "The poor thing is hungry and shaking. It's probably cold." You said, as you were feeling the kitten shake in your arms. "Here. Give me the kitten. I'll keep it warm." The Wolf said, holding out his paw-like hands towards you. Then, you handed the kitten to the Wolf and he, gently, held the kitten against his warm, toasty chest. "Aw. It's still shaking." He said. Hatter, voluntarily, took his fuzzy scarf off his neck and he wrapped it around the kitten. "There you go, little one." He said, sweetly.