Jack Sparrow #3

Imagine you confronting Jack Sparrow.

*Requested by fanfictionlover3089*

"How much further till we get to Precious Cove, Captain (y/n)?" One of your shipmates, Rupert, a young pirate, asked you while you were on the quarterdeck. You took out your handheld telescope and you looked all around the ocean for signs of Precious Cove. Then, you could see something dark and you knew what it was. "Precious Cove, dead ahead!" You said, while you put down your telescope and pointed towards the direction where it was. All your crew mates looked towards the direction where you were pointing and they seemed intrigued. "When do you think we'll get there, Captain?" Rupert asked. "According to where we are at, young Rupert, we'll shall reach our destination by sunset." You said, as you walked down the stairs, with Rupert following behind you.

"(y/n), legend has it that Precious Cove is cursed. They say that no ship has ever once tried going through the entrance. Our ship may not make it in." Rupert doubted. "Nonsense, young Rupert. That's just a rumor pirates say all because the appearance of the exterior of the entrance they say looks intimidating to go through. Bunch of cowards. They don't even know what's on the other side of the cove. Besides, the Poison Rose will get through anything without even a scratch on it." You said, with a chuckle at the end. "But why do they say it's cursed?"

"Ah. Precious Cove is not cursed, young one. They say that the Cove is known for keeping a hidden cave that contains millions of tiny crystals and the only shallow, yet gorgeous Emerald Green water in the world. What's really cursed that the Cove keeps in that cave is a necklace. Legend says that the necklace belonged to the so-called infamous Princess Amelia Cloverette of France. Over a hundred years ago, she was known as the Princess who longed for adventure in her life than just being a royal. But as time went on, she was stuck in her royal life, with her ruthless husband, Prince Raphael, and her only son, David. She never loved her husband as he accused her of many things he had done himself. One day, he accused her of treason and the day before her execution, she ordered her son to take her precious treasured necklace to somewhere safe. But she warned him that once she was executed, the necklace would be cursed because she believed that everyone deserved to be punished for believing her husband. Well, everyone except her descendants. So, David sailed off the day Amelia was executed by guillotine and took the necklace to Precious Cove. Ever since then, as the legend says, anyone who is not a descendent to Amelia would perish because of it's powerful curse." You explained.

Rupert seemed intrigued after you said all of that. "Wow. How do you know so much about this? Unless, you're..." He was about to finish, but you interrupted him. "Yes. I, Captain (y/n) (y/l/n), am a descendant to Princess Amelia Cloverette and I am the only one who can retrieve the necklace." You said. "But wouldn't that make you...a princess?" Rupert asked. You shook your head and said, "Nah. I don't consider me self that since I was placed on a doorstep of an orphanage and have lived there ever since without knowing. I soon found out from the red coats who my true family was. Royals. But I, personally, don't care for royal responsibilities. I may have royal blood within me, but on the outside, I am me own self. A Captain of the Poison Rose."

Then, another shipmate approached you and asked, "Captain (y/n), you don't think we'll end up running into Captain Jack Sparrow if him and the Black Pearl could possibly reach Precious Cove first before we do?" You cringed when you heard the name 'Captain Jack Sparrow'. "I wouldn't be too worried, sir. If we do, I'll...I'll deal with him myself. Let the ol' drunk come and I'll draw my sword into his heart." You said, slightly hesitating to come up with words to be tough, while lying at the same time, as you put both your hands behind your back and clasped them together.