JD Characters #8

Imagine it's Halloween and you're throwing a party with the JD Characters.

(A/N: The picture above shows Tim Burton's characters in this imagine. Happy 'late' Halloween, everyone!)

Today's a very spooktacular day of the year. It's Halloween, one of your favorite holidays. You decided to throw a party at your apartment with your friends, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Ichabod Crane, Willy Wonka, Victor Van Dort, Sweeney Todd, Mad Hatter, and Barnabas Collins. You also had a couple other special guests that you invited as a surprise for all your friends.

***

You were in the kitchen with Willy, getting all the food, candy, and drinks ready for the party. Your apartment was decorated with Halloween decorations and Halloween music was playing. It was an open party where everyone had the choice to either dress up for Halloween or just dress up like they normally wear everyday. You were excited to do this party because you had surprise for your friends later on during the party.

"I really appreciate you helping me out with setting up the party, Willy." You said, as you took a platter full of chocolate chip cookies at the dining room table. "No problem, sweetheart. I love organizing parties like these, especially when I get to serve some of my fun candies and chocolates to everyone." Willy said, as he grabbed a small glass bowl that had candy corn in it. "I can't wait to do this party because I have a surprise for you all." You said. Willy gasped, excitedly, when he heard the word 'surprise'. "What's the surprise, (y/n)?" He asked, eagerly. You giggled and said, "I can't tell you or the others, Willy. "It's a surprise." Willy pouted his lips and he gave you the puppy eyes. "Don't try that look, Willy. It's not gonna happen." You said. Willy, then, frowned.

Then, there was a knock at the door. You smiled and said, "Let's get this party started. But first, I don't wanna forget my ears." You, then, grabbed your cat ears and put them on top of your head. You walked up to the door, opened it, and you saw Barnabas, Edward, Hatter, and Sweeney outside. None of them dressed up for the party, but that was fine. It was their own choice. "Hey, guys. You've arrived just in time." You said. Hatter clapped his hands, in excitement. "Glad to be here." Edward said. "I wouldn't miss this party for nothing, my dear (y/n)." Barnabas said. "I was lucky enough to get done with business really early to join the party, love." Sweeney said, with a creepy vibe in his voice. You nodded and said, "Right. Well, come in, you guys. Willy and I have everything ready for the party." Then, you gestured the four to step inside.

After Barnabas, Hatter, Sweeney, and Edward entered inside your apartment, they all observed your decorated apartment. "Wow. It looks wonderful in here, (y/n)." Edward said. "Orange, black, and purple go well together." Hatter said. "Thank you, Edward and Hatter." You said. "So this is what a Halloween party looks like? Very interesting." Barnabas said. "Well, everyone decorates their own Halloween party differently, Barnabas." You said. "I can't to see what there is to do here." Sweeney said, and, then, he went to the table with the food and drinks. "Hi, everyone." Willy said, from the kitchen.

Moments later, there was another knock at the door. "Go ahead and help yourselves with some food and drinks." You said to the four guests, before heading to the door to see who it was. You opened the door and you saw Ichabod and Victor standing outside. "Hello, guys. Welcome to the party. Glad you both made it." You said. "Of course, Miss (y/n). I wouldn't miss your party for nothing." Victor said. "Same with me. As long as I don't have to see another Headless Horseman again. It is a full moon after all." Ichabod said, timidly. "Don't worry, Ichabod. There's no Headless Horseman here. Anyway, come on in." You said, gesturing the two to step inside, which they did.

When Victor and Ichabod walked into the living room, they were greeted by the other four guests. "Hello, gentlemen." Victor greeted. "Hi." They all said back. "Everything looks great in here, (y/n). I don't feel the least bit scared." Ichabod said. "Well, I'm glad that you're not afraid by any of these decorations. Anyway, Victor, Ichabod, please help yourself with some treats and drinks." You said. "I'd be very pleased to get some snacks." Victor said, and, then, he headed to the snack table. While he was there, Hatter leaned towards Edward and whispered, "Didn't he once marry a corpse bride?" Edward shrugged his shoulders. "I think Victor, along with Sweeney, belong to an asylum." Barnabas whispered, while eyeing the two gentlemen.