Johnny Depp #18

Imagine you're being bullied and your best friend, Johnny Depp, stops it.

*Requested by Changlix21*

(A/N: This imagine involves the reader having Tourette's Syndrome, as requested.)

When you were seven years old, you were diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome. It was tough for you because you didn't make any friends and kids at school would make fun of you and mock you, especially your neighbor's daughter, Whitney Austin. But that soon changed when a boy named Johnny Depp, who was the same age as you, and his family moved into a house across from yours. When you first met him, you were worried that he was gonna make fun of you and not want to be your friend. But instead, he, kindly, introduced himself to you and he wasn't bothered or he didn't make fun of your Tourette's Syndrome. You both instantly became friends afterwards.

On Johnny's first day of school, he sat next to you in class and he stuck up for you when Whitney and the other kids were making fun of you. He even got sent to the principal's office after he called Whitney a bad name. Even though he got in trouble, especially on his first day of school, you still felt happy that he stuck up for you because no one has ever done that for you, except your family, and you were glad to have him as your friend who would have your back and make sure no one messes with you because of your condition. You and Johnny eventually remained close and became best friends.

***

The school bell rang as it was the end of another typical day for you and Johnny's Sophomore Year in high school. You walked up to your locker and opened it, where a small piece of paper fell down on the floor. You bend down to pick it up and opened the letter, while making a slight tic sound and your head twitched to the side because of your Tourette's, and read what it said from Johnny. 'Meet me at my locker now. I have something important to tell you. Johnny.' It read. You smiled down at it and, then, you closed your locker door and headed to Johnny's locker to meet him.

When you got to the hallway where Johnny's locker was located, you saw him leaning against his locker, with his arms crossed, looking very handsome and attractive, which made you blush instantly. He turned to your direction and he moved away from his locker, with what looked like a sad expression on his face. "Hi, Johnny. Ch-ch-ch-ch. I got your note. T-t-t-t. What did you want to tell me that's so important? Is everything alright? T-t. You seem like something is bothering you. Y-y-y." You asked, curiously. Johnny scratched the back of his neck and took a deep breath before he said, "(y/n), I've been thinking about this lately and I've finally made up my mind. I'm...I'm dropping out of school to follow my dream to become a rock musician."

After he said that, you furrowed your eyebrows and your heart started aching. "What?!" You exclaimed, and, then, your head twitched to the side when you did a tic sound. "Why, Johnny?" You asked. "Because this is the perfect opportunity to start my musician career, (y/n). The band that I'm in is all on board with traveling to Los Angeles to try to get a record deal." Johnny explained. You shook your head as you were fighting the tears back. "Los Angeles? Johnny, no. That's—t-t-t-t—That's crazy! You're just a kid and you ca-ca-can't leave in the middle of the school year!" You said. "But this is a once in life time opportunity, (y/n)." "No, Johnny. If you leave—ch-ch-ch-ch—I'll be losing my—y-y-y-y—my best friend. You're the only one who understands my condition besides my parents, your mom, and your siblings—s-s-s, unlike Whitney." You said, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). But I've made up my mind. Today's my last day of school and I'm leaving for L.A. tomorrow." Johnny said, looking regretful in his dark brown eyes. After he said that, the tears fell down your cheeks and you turned and walked away from him, with your head twitching from the tics. "(y/n), wait." Johnny said. You turned around to face him and said, with tears on your cheeks, "Forget it, Johnny. Ch-ch-ch. Have fun with your new li-li-li-life in Los Angeles and forget about me." Then, you turned around and ran out the exit doors, with a mixture of sobbing and tic sounds at the same time.