JD Characters #4

Imagine you're a dance instructor and your roommates, the JD Characters, are concerned about you.

*Requested by moonwalkin_bird*

(A/N: The picture above shows who's in this imagine as requested.)

After you graduated from college to study dance, you didn't have any place to stay after you moved out of your college dorm. You didn't want to move back to your parents because they live far away from where your college was and you wanted your own independence. Plus, there was a lot of dance job opportunities in the town where you were staying.

Eventually, you met Wade Walker, who goes by the name 'Cry-Baby', when you were teaching him some Boogie Woogie dance moves in a dance club you were part of. You mentioned to him about your living situation and he immediately offered you a place to stay. He lived in a mansion with thirteen other men that were known as 'the JD Characters'. At first, you wasn't sure if you were comfortable living in a mansion with fourteen men and you didn't want to be a burden to them. But when you met them, they were nice to you and they don't mind having you live with them and they told you wouldn't be a burden to them at all. You changed your mind and you moved into their mansion.

After you moved in, you quickly got adjusted to your new living space. You got to know every JD Character and they all got to know you and were even interested in learning any new dance moves from you. They also told you that they promised to look after you and protect you from any harm, which made you feel more comfortable and safe living with them.

You've been living with the JD Characters for six months now.

***

A couple weeks after you moved in, you got a job offer as a dance instructor at a local dance studio. You enjoyed your new job because you got to teach any type of dance genre that you knew very well and you got to teach dance moves from any age, including children. Everything was going well with your job for next five months until you got a new employer named Amber after your former employer retired. You and the other dance instructors didn't like her because she's been treating everyone, especially you, horribly ever since day one. For example, she's been making you work harder and vigorously if a client of yours messed up on a dance move and you would have to stop in the middle of routine to help the client with the correct dance move. It was good exercise, but your muscles ached every single day.

Recently, she told you that you needed to lose weight and go on a special diet because she said that you'll set a bad example for your clients if they see the way you look. After she said that, you've been staring at yourself in the mirror to check out your body image. With the new vigorous dancing exercises, being stressed from your employer, and checking on your body, your mind has been off on one thing. Your appetite.

***

It was around nine o'clock in the evening as some of the JD Characters, John Dillinger, Willy Wonka, Jack Sparrow, Mort Rainey, Sweeney Todd, Barnabas Collins, Cry-Baby, Don Juan DeMarco, and Mad Hatter, were at the dining room table, playing poker. John and Mort smoked their cigarettes at the table while Jack drank his own rum and Hatter drank a cup of tea while playing. The other JD Characters, Sam, Edward Scissorhands, Glen Lantz, and Ichabod Crane were hanging out in the living room by the dining room table, watching the poker game since they didn't anything to do. The only JD Character that wasn't present was The Wolf; he was kept outside after he nearly had Sam for lunch after Sam accidentally bumped into him while he was practicing his Buster Keaton moves.

"Hey! No cheatin'!" John said, glaring at Barnabas, while smoking his cigarette. "What makes you think I am cheating?" Barnabas questioned. "Well, John's gotta a point. We can't trust you with your vampire vision, Barnabas." Mort said, while smoking his cigarette. "I don't have vampire vision." Barnabas denied. "Vampire vision sounds very delightfully interesting." Hatter said, lisping a bit. "You can't trust a vampire." Sweeney said, while observing his cards. "Not as much as a Wolf who tries to eat you." Sam said, pointing to the Wolf, who was standing against the sliding glass door. "Get over it, Sam. I'm sure he feels bad for almost eating you." Glen said.