Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker #2

Imagine you sticking up for Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker and his gang.

You were walking into the school cafeteria with your bag of lunch, trying to look for a table to sit at. Almost every table was completely full as usual. Each side of tables in between the walkway separated the 'Drapes' and the 'Squares'. Your parents would want you to sit at one of the Square tables. But in all honesty, you would rather sit with the Drapes. But since almost all the seats were taken, you thought about eating your lunch outside. As you were about to walk out of the cafeteria, you heard a commotion nearby. You turned around to see what it was. All you saw was Square bully, Baldwin and his two friends, making fun of the head gang of the Drapes that's lead by Wade Walker.

***

Since the start of the school, you were a new student for your Senior year after you and your family to Baltimore. When you saw Wade Walker for the first time in your Math class, you developed a crush on him. His handsome facial features, his slim body, and his greased hair attracted you and makes your heart flutter. But you knew your parents wouldn't allow you to date a man like him. Your parents prefer belonged to the Square community and they except you to be with a boy that's nice-looking, dresses nicely, has good manners, someone like Baldwin.

But with you, were belonged to everyone; both Square and Drape. You could come off as a nice person and like to dress nicely when it was only for special occasions. But most of the times, unbeknownst to your parents, you can come off as a tough, bad girl and you had methods of sneaking in clothes that you preferred wearing than the nice dresses that your parents would make you wear. In other words, you wanted to join Wade Walker and his gang and become a Drape.

***

"You guys dress so weird." Baldwin insulted Wade Walker and his gang. "Yeah. Where did you guys find your choice of clothes? The dumpster?" One of Baldwin's friends said, and the three of them laughed. "And it looks your clothes came from rags." One of the blonde girls with red lipstick said, which made Wade's gang laugh. "Oh. Trying to get back at me, huh? Well, I sure as heck would get my money back if my doctor gave me a face like yours, blondie." Baldwin said, pointing to the other blonde with a disfigured face. That angered you. No one, especially Baldwin, should ever say that to someone like that. A boy next to her wrapped his arm around her and said, "She's got a unique face." Baldwin scoffed. "You guys don't belong here, especially you Cry-Baby Walker." He said. Now it was time to take matters into your hands as you started walking up to them.

"And neither do you, Baldwin." You said, as you stopped in front of Baldwin and his friends. He and his turned towards your direction. Wade and his gang all looked at you, a bit shocked that you were sticking up for them. "I see you're away from your loser table and you're here picking on these people, Baldwin." You said. "Oh, yeah? So what, (y/n)? You and every Square shouldn't be hanging around these people. They're bad." Baldwin said. "Hm. Strange, because there's a bad person talking directly in front of me with his two dweebs right now." You said, with a smirk. You could hear Wade and his gang saying 'ooh'. Baldwin's face started to scrunch up, in anger.

"You don't know who you're sticking up for, (y/n). You're sticking up for the Drapes. You belong to the Square community. Your parents would want you to be with me." He said. You looked all over him for a second and said, "Mm, nah. Not a chance, Baldwin. I prefer a man who happens to be sitting right here at this table." You said, glancing at Wade, who had a smile on his face. You could tell that he was intrigued and interested in you by the way he was staring at you with those dark brown eyes of his. You gave him a smile and a wink before turning back to Baldwin, without smiling at him. "I don't go out with a man who acts like the way he is right now and insults people that are different." You said.

"Well, they don't deserve to be seen out in public, especially Walker and that one with the disfigured face." Baldwin said, pointing to the blonde with the disfigured face. You chuckled and said, "Well, look who's jealous of someone who's got a unique face while you're stuck with your ugly one." You said. That caused Wade and his gang to laugh out loud.

Baldwin looked like he was on the verge of tears and he seemed like he was struggling to come up with a come back. "You're gonna regret of what you're saying to me, (y/n)." He said. You acted as if you were thinking about it. But, then, you turned back to him. "Yeah, I don't think so. I won't regret what I have to say about you. Now, why don't you and your dweebs go back to your loser table with Lenora Frigid and get yourself a haircut that suits better with your name, Baldwin." You said, emphasizing 'bald' in his name. Wade and his gang shouted 'oh' and laughed even more after you said that last part. You grinned at Baldwin, with your arms crossed, as he started crying and walked away, with his friends following him. "What a Square baby." You muttered, while flipping your (h/l) (h/c) hair back, in a sassy way.

"Hey, you." You turned and saw Wade still staring at you. "Come sit over here with us Drapes." He said, with his arm out towards you. Without hesitating, you walked over and sat next to Wade, who wrapped his arm around your shoulders, which made you blush. "I've seen you in my Math class, but I don't remember your name. What is it?" He asked. "It's (y/n). (y/n) (y/l/n)." You answered. "I like your attitude, girl." The pregnant girl with brunette hair said. "Never seen anyone who has nerve to stand up to Baldwin and sticks up for us." The blonde girl with red lipstick said. "Especially for me." The blonde girl with the disfigured face said, with a smile. "Well, he deserved it. I hate to see that Square picking on you guys. He's such a jerk." You said, which made Wade chuckle.

"(y/n), I forgot to introduce you to my gang. This is Milton, he's with Hatchet Face right there." Wade said, gesturing to the boy with greased brown hair and the blonde with the disfigured face. "This is Wanda." Wade said, gesturing to the girl with the red lipstick. "What's up?" Wanda said. "And this here is my sister, Pepper. She's pregnant with baby number three, but she still got some sass." Wade said, gesturing to the pregnant girl. "You got that right." Pepper said. "Nice to meet you all." You said.

"Say, ain't you a Square yourself, (y/n)?" Milton asked. "My parents belong to the Square community. Me, I belong to everyone. I can come off as a nice girl whether I'm in a dress or not. But most of the time, I like to be the tough, bad girl hanging out with you Drapes. Which reminds me." You said, as you stood up and took the skirt of your circle dress, revealing your hidden dark blue hostess capri pants, which made everyone say 'whoa'. You sat back down and Wade wrapped his arm around your shoulders again. "I like this chick. She's got style. She's just like us." Wanda said. "She's a Scrape is what she is, you guys. Half Square, half Drape." Pepper said.

Wade pulled you closer towards him with his arm kept around your shoulders. "I like your attitude and your style, (y/n). You'd fit well with us Drapes. After all, you're my kind of woman." He said. You blushed even more when he said the last part. "Really?" You questioned. "Heck, yeah. There ain't another woman around here that is like you. I like you a lot, (y/n)." Wade said. You smiled at him and said, "I like you a lot too, Wade Walker." Then, Wade leaned down and kissed you on the cheek, which made your face turn into the shade of red, like a tomato.

You could hear Wade's gang saying 'ooh' after Wade kissed you on the cheek. "Look at, Cry-Baby. He's in love." Pepper said. "Yeah. Cry-Baby and (y/n), sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Hatchet Face said, making the gang laugh. You and Wade laughed along with them. "Why do you guys call Wade 'Cry-Baby'?" You asked, curiously. "Because of that, (y/n)." Wade said. You turned to him, confused, until you saw a single teardrop, slowly, falling down his cheek. For some reason, your heart started to flutter more than ever since the first time you saw him. The teardrop on Wade's face was very attractive. "Now I know why they call you 'Cry-Baby', Wade." You said, swooning. "Hm. How would you like to call me 'Cry-Baby' instead of 'Wade'?" He said. "Oh, you betcha, Cry-Baby." You said, as you leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, where the teardrop was.