Sweeney Todd #14

Imagine you're marrying Sweeney Todd.

*Requested by Cocopops04*

"There you are, deary. That should be nice and perfect." Mrs. Lovett said, as she was fluffing out the bottom of the skirt of your wedding dress. After that, she stood up and straightened out your veil before she placed her hands on your shoulders and walked you over to the body mirror. You gasped, quietly, and smiled, brightly, as you looked at yourself in the mirror as the beautiful bride you've transformed into.

 You gasped, quietly, and smiled, brightly, as you looked at yourself in the mirror as the beautiful bride you've transformed into

"Oh, Mrs

"Oh, Mrs. Lovett. I love it. It looks perfect." You said, trying to hold back tears of joy. "You look beautiful like a dove, (y/n), and you are the perfect bride." Mrs. Lovett commented. "Thank you. I love the dress you helped me pick out and how you did my hair. The veil and hair piece look perfect together." You said. "Here. These will make everything look even better." Mrs. Lovett added, and, then, she handed you a bouquet of blush colored roses. You held the bouquet with both of your hands and, then, you turned to the side and looked at your silhouette self. You wanted to release those tears of joy on how beautiful you looked, but you didn't want to ruin your makeup.

"I can't believe I'm a bride. I can't believe I'm marrying Sweeney Todd." You said. "You deserve him, (y/n), and he deserves you. You make him the happiest man in the world." Mrs. Lovett said, kindly. "I don't know where I would be if I hadn't found your 'Help Wanted' sign on your meat pie shop window and not met Sweeney six months ago." "I know. You would still be working for that wicked Judge Turpin as his personal secretary and be his 'pretty little wife' if you ended up accepting his proposal." Mrs. Lovett stated. "Which I'm glad I did. Who'd want to marry a man like him? Even though rejecting to his proposal caused me to get fired, kicked out to starve out in the streets, and be disowned by my own parents. But I don't care about that now that I enjoy the life I'm living right now and I'm happy that I'm marrying Sweeney." You said.

Then, you both heard a distant chiming from Big Ben. "It's time, (y/n). Gotta walk down the aisle to marry your man." Mrs. Lovett said. "Before we go, I have one favor to ask you, Mrs. Lovett. Since my parents aren't here and I don't have my father to walk me down the aisle, will you do me the favor of walking me down the aisle and giving me away to Sweeney since you've been like a mother to me these past few months?" You asked. Mrs. Lovett smiled, warmly, and answered, "I would be honored to walk you down the aisle and give you away to Sweeney." You smiled and responded back, "Thank you." "You're welcome. Now let's head on down to the chapel." Mrs. Lovett said, and, then, she picked up the back of your skirt and you both headed out of the dressing room to go down to the sanctuary, where the love of your life was waiting for you.

***

You took a deep breath as you were feeling nervous, but you didn't let that get in the way as the organ began to play 'Wedding March'. You wrapped your arm around Mrs. Lovett's arm as the two of you started walking down the aisle, where you can see Sweeney, in a tuxedo, standing at the altar with the priest, with a warm smile on his face. He was on the verge of tears of happiness as he was mesmerized on how beautiful you looked and how you were walking down the aisle like an angel. You kept your eyes on Sweeney the whole time, forgetting about the very small amount of guests attending on your special day, including Anthony, a sailor Sweeney had met after he escaped from prison, and Johanna, Sweeney's only daughter from his previous marriage, who was also Judge Turpin's ward that you weren't allowed to speak to when you working as Turpin's personal secretary at the time before Anthony rescued her.

As you were getting closer to Sweeney, Mrs. Lovett took his hand before you both came to a complete halt. She, then, took your hand and put it in Sweeney's. Afterwards, you handed her your bouquet of roses before she took her seat in the front row and you turned back to Sweeney, where the two of you locked eyes with each other. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. You smiled and blushed and, then, whispered back, "Thank you. Same to you too." He smiled and gave you a quick nod back.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness in Holy Matrimony for the everlasting love of Sweeney and (y/n)." The priest began to say. While he was continuing, you did nothing but stare at Sweeney, mesmerized by his handsome features. You felt that there was no one except the two of you. Even Sweeney was feeling the same way as well. "Now it is time for these two speak their vows to each other. Sweeney, you're first." The priest said.

Sweeney cleared his throat before he spoke his vows to you, from the heart, "(y/n), for so long, I thought I would never fall in love again. But when I met you the day you were hired at Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie Shop, I felt my whole life change. You walked into my barbershop like an angel and I felt my heart beating like mad, in a good way. You took my breath away when I saw your sparkling (e/c) eyes and your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing in the air like the waves from the sea. Once we had got to know each other and we became more than just friends, I promised myself that I would protect you and give you all the love in the world. I vow to be there for you and keep you company during the happy or sad moments. I vow to keep you safe from any harm that could come between us and our future children. But more importantly, I vow to give you every piece of my heart to you whenever I say 'I love you' to you for all eternity until the end of time."

You heart melted like butter after listening to Sweeney speak his beautiful words out to you. It made you love him even more. "Now, (y/n), it's your turn to say your vows to Sweeney." The priest said. You took a deep breath to calm your nerves down; speaking in front of people was not your forte, but you knew what you were gonna say to Sweeney after a couple of days of practicing before the wedding day.

"Sweeney, you turned my life around when I was going through a tough time working for the most wicked man in London the last year and a half. I thought no one would care for me until the day I met you when I was hired by Mrs. Lovett. At first, I was apprehensive about you, but once I got to know you, I got to see the soft, kind, caring, gentle side of you. Your voice is like music to my ears that I could listen to all day. Your protection towards me makes me feel even more closer to you. But also your tender smile makes my heart flutter nonstop. These past six months with you being more than just your friend have been the best days that I've ever had in my life and I'm now even more happier that I get to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife. I vow to bring you joy now and forever. To comfort you when needed and to brighten your days with smiles. To be your partner in crime and help bring teamwork effort for our future children. But above all, I vow to call you 'my heart' and love you for all eternity until death do us part." You spoke your vows, which made Sweeney shed a tear after hearing your words.

"May I have the rings, please?" The priest asked. Sweeney, then, took out the ring from his pocket, while Mrs. Lovett walked up to you and handed you the ring. "Sweeney, place this ring on (y/n)'s finger and say 'With this ring, I thee wed'." The priest instructed. Then, Sweeney took your left hand and, gently, slid ring onto your left ring finger. "With this ring, I thee wed." He said, softly, while you smiled at him. "Wonderful. (y/n), place this ring on Sweeney's finger and say 'With this ring, I thee wed'." The priest instructed once again. You, then, took Sweeney's left hand and slid the ring onto his ring finger before you said, "With this ring, I thee wed."

"With these rings, you both have now become one. By the power vested in me in the city of London, I now pronounce you two as husband and wife. Sweeney, you may kiss the bride." The priest said. Sweeney, without hesitation, caressed your cheeks with both of his hands and leaned down and sealed your lips with a kiss, with you kissing him back. Everyone all around clapped and stood up as they watched the beautiful moment with you and Sweeney. The two of you pulled away from the kiss and held each other's hands as the priest concluded, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. & Mrs. Sweeney Todd." The organ began playing the 'Wedding March' as you and Sweeney left the altar, took your bouquet from Mrs. Lovett, and you both ran down the aisle to head out of the chapel, now as a married couple.