Don Juan DeMarco #3

Imagine you marrying Don Juan DeMarco.

*Requested by MissPrincessMoon*

Over a year ago, you were sitting by yourself at a fancy restaurant, waiting for your date, who was supposedly thirty minutes late. Sooner or later, a man dressed like Zorro approached your table and introduced himself as 'Don Juan'. At first, you thought he was someone pulling your leg and was on his way to a costume party to be in character, but he claimed that was indeed the one and only greatest lover in the world right in front of you. You were so easily attracted by him and his handsome facial features, how he dresses, and his sweet words that he said to you with his Spanish accent, you ended up spending time with him as your date since your other date stood you up.

Eventually, after the day you met with him, you stayed in contact with Don Juan DeMarco, which happened to be his full name, and went on several more dates with him for the next few weeks. You both got to know each other, even when you got to know more about DeMarco's past. You were jealous when you found out that he's been with several other woman, even though he was rejected by one of them, but you felt better once you learned that he fell completely in love with you when he met with you that day at the restaurant and settled his heart onto you. After he told you about that, the two of you became an exclusive couple.

Sooner or later, after two years of dating, DeMarco took you out to the beach on a special date. He asked you what are your thoughts on marriage for the two of you and you responded back to him saying that you would marry him anytime since you could picture being with him for the rest of your life. Then, after he received the response that he wanted to hear, DeMarco got down on one knee and proposed to you. With no hesitation, you said 'yes' and you both kissed as the ocean waves were crashing behind the two of you, which a perfect, romantic moment.

***

Today was the big day of your life. It was you and DeMarco's wedding day at a popular local vineyard for the venue. It was a small wedding with just you and DeMarco's family, mainly his mother and grandmother, and close friends attending. You wore a simple long sleeve, flowy skirt wedding dress with a white flower on the side of your (h/c) hair instead of a traditional veil, while your (h/l) (h/c) hair was put to the side as well. To go with your dress, you had a bouquet of ivory white and blush colored roses.

 To go with your dress, you had a bouquet of ivory white and blush colored roses