Don Juan DeMarco #2

Imagine you're a psychiatrist and you have an appointment with Don Juan DeMarco.

*Requested by Lempu13*

Today's the very first day of your career as a psychiatrist with your very first client. You haven't had any clients since you've started until your supervisor scheduled you with a man that just recently tried to jump off a building to end his life. One of the best psychiatrists, Dr. Jack Mickler, was retiring very soon, so the psychiatric staff decided to let you take over and observe and help him from his delusions as he claims to be Don Juan. You were excited that you've finally had a client to try and help him. But at the same time, you were nervous about it. You didn't know how this client was, but you hoped that you would somehow find out what's going on with him within a week.

You were sitting in your office waiting for your client to arrive. You had your notebook ready on your lap so that you could take notes on what he will say throughout your whole week session with him so that you could figure out what he's suffering from. Then, the door opened and one of the nurses escorted your client inside. When you saw him, he had dark brown hair that went to his jawline, facial hairs, and tan skin. He looked like Zorro with a black pants, a white long sleeved shirt that showed part of his bare slightly muscular chest, and a red vest. He also wore black gloves, a black domino mask, a black cape, black boots, and a black planter flat crown hat. 'Wow. He certainly looks very interesting and he is very handsome.' You thought to yourself.

Once the nurse had left and closed the door, the man smirked at you before he took his cape over his arm and he held it up to his face so that only his mask covered eyes were showing. Then, he whipped his cape out and he started tapping his boots as if he was doing a flamenco dance. He twirled around, while spreading his cape out, until he kneeled down in front of you, took his hat off, and spread his arms out towards you. "That was very interesting. You certainly know how to make an entrance." You commented. The man stood up and set his hat on a nearby chair before he said, in a Spanish accent, "I am very pleased that you have enjoyed my magnificent dance. It's my way to greet you, lovely lady."

You turned your head away slightly to cover the blush that was forming on your cheeks. You knew the rules when it comes to dealing with clients, that included falling in love. You had to be professional. "Well, I appreciate your introduction. Now, please. Let's proceed with our session. Have a seat." You said, gesturing him to the chair in front of you. Then, he sat down on it and scooted it a bit closer to you, with that smirk never leaving his gorgeous lips. "I was not expecting to be placed in this session with a lovely rose in front of me. I cannot take my eyes off of your sparkling (e/c) eyes. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair flows like the graceful waves of the blue ocean. I am very pleased to meet you, my lovely rose." He said.

'Oh, my gosh. His words. They're making my heart melt like butter, especially with that Spanish accent. Wait! I'm getting distracted! Focus!' You thought to yourself. "That's very kind of you to say that, but let's begin with the session. Now, won't you tell me your name?" You asked. "My name is Don Juan DeMarco." He answered. "Well, then, Mr. DeMarco—" You were about to speak, but, then, he interrupted you. "Please. Call me 'Don Juan'." He said. "Why 'Don Juan'?" You questioned. "Because that is who I am. Don Juan, the greatest lover in the world." DeMarco answered. "Well, alright, then. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dr. (y/n) (y/l/n)." You said. "Ah, (y/n). Such beautiful name for a beautiful goddess like you." DeMarco said.

Your heart skipped a beat as you were trying to keep your feelings to yourself. "Thank you, Don Juan. Anyway, during this week, I will be having this session with you as my supervisor had scheduled for me to do. They're wanting to know all about you, why you are referred to as 'Don Juan', and...why you nearly jumped off a building to end your life. My job is to listen to you. Does this make sense?" You asked. "I suppose. I will pour my heart out to you of what you want to know about me, (y/n)." DeMarco said. "Good. If you have any questions at all during our session at any time today or during the whole week, feel free to ask anytime." You said. "As you wish, my lovely rose." DeMarco said, with a wink at the end.