Johnny Depp #10

Imagine it's a lazy day and you decide to cook for your boyfriend, Johnny Depp.

*Requested by 1-800-lemonjuice*

1988.

It was a cold, rainy Saturday morning as you were in the kitchen, making breakfast for your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, who was still sleeping in bed. Since you both were actors and you both had no filming scenes to do today, you thought you both could take a lazy day without going anywhere or spending any money, including ordering takeout. Plus, you missed cooking for Johnny since you both are most of the time acting somewhere for a movie.

***

A year and a half ago, you played a character in 21 Jump Street and you met Johnny on the set. It was very exciting to meet him because you've heard so much about him and you've developed a crush on him whenever you watched episodes of 21 Jump Street. He was very sweet with you whenever you both were taking a lunch break and you both got to know each other. After you finished all of your scenes for the episode, Johnny gave you his telephone number so that you could call him and get together with him sometime. Soon or later, you and Johnny became boyfriend and girlfriend after going out for five months.

***

As you were finishing up, you felt a pair of arms sliding around your abdomen from behind. "Morning, sweetheart." You heard Johnny say, next to your ear, and, then, he kissed your cheek, twice. You smiled and sighed, happily, after hearing his voice and feeling his sweet kisses against your cheek. "Morning, Johnny. You're just in time for breakfast." You said. "Aw, baby. You didn't have to make breakfast for me." Johnny said, while he rubbed your upper arms and kissed your temple.

You chuckled as you leaned your head back against his shoulder and said, "Of course I wanted to make breakfast for you. I thought since we don't have any scenes to do for today, I thought we could have a lazy day today." "A lazy day, huh? I actually quite like that idea. I haven't had one for a long time. I'm all in for it. What should we do on our lazy, (y/n)?" Johnny asked. "Whatever we wanna do, except leave our place and not spend any money, including takeout food. I'll cook our meals for the two of us for the rest of the day." You explained.

"Mm. I miss your cooking, (y/n). I can't wait to see what you'll be cooking for us later on." Johnny said. "Any requests for lunch and dinner, babe?" You asked. "I don't really have any requests in mind. Surprise me with what you cook, (y/n). I'll love whatever you cook for lunch and dinner." Johnny answered. "I will certainly do that. Now let's eat breakfast before it gets cold." You said, as you dished up you and Johnny's plate and, then, you handed the plate to him before you both headed to the dining room table to eat there.

***

Later on, during you and Johnny's lazy day, all you both did was relax on the couch and watch whatever was playing on the television. Johnny didn't want to watch any episodes of 21 Jump Street or any of his movies since he doesn't like to watch his own work. When it was time for lunch, you surprised Johnny when you made you and Johnny's favorite sandwiches and you made some homemade tomato basil soup to go on the side. It felt great to cook again after not cooking for a long time, you felt like you should do this more often whenever you and Johnny had any days off together or maybe make some lunch for you and Johnny when you both go off to work on a movie set somewhere.

***

It was late in the evening as you and Johnny had finished eating cheese quesadillas for dinner. You were in the kitchen scrubbing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. "That was really good food you made today, (y/n). You should definitely cook more often." Johnny said from behind you. "Thank you, Johnny. I have been thinking about making lunch for us when we go off to work and make our meals whenever we have a day off together." You said. "Please, do. You have a talent for cooking." "Aw, thank you, babe." You said, as you placed the last dish inside the dishwasher and started the machine to clean the dishes.

Once you were done with the dishes, you turned around to face Johnny. "Now that we're done with dinner, how about we move onto dessert?" You said, with a smirk. Johnny smirked back at you as he approached you and placed his hands on both sides of your waist. "Hm. What's for dessert, baby?" He asked you, seductively, while he pulled you closer towards him. "I was thinking of blending a couple of milkshakes for us, with some whipped cream." You said. "And with a cherry on top." Johnny added. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, and said, "We don't have cherries, Johnny." Then, Johnny grinned down at you and said, "I see one in front of me." You snickered and blushed so hard after he said that.

"You're so silly, Johnny." You said. Johnny chuckled and said, "I try my best, (y/n)." Then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against you and kissed you, with you chuckling and kissing him back. "Thanks for giving me the greatest lazy day, sweetheart." Johnny said, in between the kiss. "You're welcome, Johnny." You said back, in between the kiss, before you both pulled away for air. "What flavor would you like for your milkshake, babe?" You asked. "I said it before and I'll say it again. Surprise me, baby." Johnny said, with a wink at the end. You nodded and said, "You got it."

"I'll go wait for you upstairs." He said. "Will do." You said. Johnny, then, brushed his finger down your cheek and said, "I love you, (y/n). Don't take too long." "I won't and I love you too, Johnny." You said back. After that, Johnny left the kitchen and headed your shared bedroom as you were getting the milkshakes prepped and ready. Once you got both you and Johnny's milkshakes finished, you headed back to your bedroom to meet with Johnny, with two cups of milkshakes in your hands, and spent the last special couple hours of the night with him on your lazy day.