Johnny Depp #25

Imagine you unexpectedly meeting Johnny Depp one day after an unforgettable day with him years ago.

*Requested by sarahshah444*

It was a calm, relaxing evening as you were leaning against the balcony railing, staring off into the city lights of Los Angeles from a penthouse view. Today was the last day of your job before you were heading off to college, which was out-of-state, the next day. You smiled as you were thinking about the best moments during the past three years as a personal assistant to your favorite actor and celebrity crush of all time, Johnny Depp.

After you graduated high school, you applied for a job position as a personal assistant to earn money for the college you wanted to go to become a journalist. You never thought you would end up being Johnny's personal assistant for the next three years. Being with Johnny was the best three years of your life; he was very kind and sweet to you, he would sometimes get the chance to get to know you if he wasn't busy, he would take you to movie premieres when he needed you there, and you supported him as he's dealing with the allegations from his ex-wife.

From time to time, your crush on Johnny was growing intense and more serious than just a fangirl crush. You wanted to tell him how you felt about him, but you stayed silent instead because you were worried that you would lose your job. But as it was getting closer towards the end of your last days as his personal assistant, you felt like you needed to tell him now. But you didn't know how you were gonna tell him and how he was gonna react to it.

A few minutes later after staring out at the view of the city, you heard someone walking from behind you. "Hey, sweetheart." You heard a familiar say. You turned around and saw Johnny walking towards you, looking stunning and handsome as usual. "Hi, Johnny." You said back, as he stood next to you. "What are you doing out here? It's gonna get cold out pretty soon." "Oh, I was just looking at the view of the city and admiring the beautiful lights. Just taking one last look of it before heading off to college tomorrow morning." You explained. "Are you feeling like it's the last time you'll ever see something like this after you leave?" Johnny questioned. You nodded and said, while looking at the city, "Yeah. Because who knows if I'll move somewhere else after I graduate. Maybe I'll end up moving to a different city other than Los Angeles."

Johnny placed his hand on your shoulder, for comfort, making you look towards his direction. "Don't be afraid of moving someplace else, (y/n). It's tough to leave your hometown you're used to being around. But just know, sweetheart, no matter what job you end up getting after graduation, even it's far away from here, your family and friends will still be proud of you. I know I'm proud of you. You're the best personal assistant I've ever had and I'm definitely gonna miss having you around." He said. You smiled and also blushed after he said that.

Thinking it was the perfect opportunity to tell Johnny how you felt, you took a deep breath and said, "Johnny, can I tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for a while?" "Sure. What is it?" Johnny questioned. You took another deep breath, trying to figure out how you were gonna tell him. 'C'mon, (y/n). You can do this. You gotta tell him. You don't know what he's gonna say, but you better say it now than wait forever.' You thought to yourself. You took one more deep breath before you said, "Johnny, for the longest time, I had a celebrity crush on you. But after being with you for the past three years, my feelings for you have grown intense and becoming more serious than just a fan crush."

After you confessed your feelings, Johnny stared at you, shocked. You didn't know if it was good shock or a bad shock. All you could do was wait for his response. "(y/n), I...I can't be with you." He said, sadly, and his dark brown eyes filled with sorrow. As soon as he said those words, you felt like your heart was being ripped out of your chest. "There's a big age difference between us and I don't think it would work out and the media would be judging us about it." He explained, as if he didn't want to say it. Tears were beginning to form in your (e/c) eyes after he gave his explanation and felt sick to your stomach. You've never felt the feeling of rejection ever in your life and it was breaking your heart even more. Johnny felt horrible after what he said and he had a look of regret all over his face.