JD Characters #5

Imagine you and the JD Characters taking care of a dog.

(A/N: The picture above shows who's in this imagine that were randomly selected.)

It was a boring Autumn Saturday afternoon as you were sitting in the living room, reading your favorite book, with your roommates, Ichabod Crane, Mort Rainey, and Jack Sparrow. Ichabod was reading a book about anatomy while Mort Rainey was typing on his laptop for his upcoming novel. Jack just stared at the wall, looking bored, and with a bottle of rum in his hand. Edward Scissorhands was in the backyard cutting the bushes. Your other two roommates, Sam and Gilbert Grape, took a walk into downtown.

"Is it true that carrots are good for your eyes? 'Cause I had a little bit of carrots me self earlier and I'm staring at the wall and it sure is clear." Jack said, drunkly. You, Mort, and Ichabod looked up at Jack, with furrowed eyebrows. "And how many bottles of rum have you drank today, Jack?" You asked, sounding curious. Jack looked down at the bottle of rum he had in his hand and his expression seemed as if he was embarrassed. "I don't know." He said, while trying hiding the bottle. Then, you, Mort, and Ichabod proceeded back to what you three were doing.

Minutes later, you heard the front door unlock and heard someone walk into the living room. You looked up and saw Gilbert, who seemed like he was irritated. "What's with the face, Gilbert?" You said, making Mort, Ichabod, and Jack look at him. "Because Sam and I have something to show you guys." He said. Then, as if on cue, Sam walked into the living room, with a white dog on a leash.

You gasped, in excitement, as you put down your book and walked up to the dog, kneeled down in front of it, and started petting it

You gasped, in excitement, as you put down your book and walked up to the dog, kneeled down in front of it, and started petting it. Mort, Ichabod, and Jack were shocked when they stood up and looked at the dog. "You two got a dog for us?" You asked, as you continued petting the dog, who was waging it's tail. Ichabod walked up to the dog and started petting it's head. "Uh, not particularly." Gilbert said. "What do you mean?" Mort questioned. Gilbert, then, looked down at Sam, with his arms crossed. "Tell them, Sam." He said.

"Well, Gilbert and I were walking into town for a bit. Then, as we were leaving, we found this cutie in an alley. She looked like she was hungry and needed somewhere stay." Sam said. "'She'? How do you know it's a girl?" Jack asked. "Jack, get your anatomy right. Does this look like a male dog to you?" You asked, sarcastically. Jack looked down at the dog as if he was checking. Then, he simply said, "Oh."

"Anyway, I asked Gilbert if we could take her home, but Gilbert kept saying 'no'." Sam said. "And, then, Gilbert finally gave in after saying 'no' many times?" Ichabod asked. "No. I told him that we could keep her with us until we find the owner because she's probably lost. She doesn't look like she's starving; she's got a full belly right now." Gilbert explained. "But, Gilbert, she doesn't have any name tags with her and she does have a little bit of dirt on her, so she's obviously a stray." You said. "That's true, Gilbert. She didn't have a collar with her when we found her. We bought a collar and a leash before we brought her here." Sam said.