Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker #3

Imagine Wade 'Cry Baby' Walker taking care of you after you run away from home.

*Requested by erincannon132*

It was a dark, rainy Friday night as you were in your bedroom, packing your clothes and other important stuff in your suitcase as you were planning on running away from your horrible, wealthy parents. It was not an easy life living with your parents when they're part of the Square community. You've put up with their abusive behavior towards you whenever they were training you to be etiquette and become exactly like the ones that are part of the Square community. But you were against all of it and your parents mistreated you in order for you to behave and listen to their teachings of being a Square.

By the time you've reached high school, your parents have forbidden you to speak or be friends with anyone that's part of the Drape community. But you went against their wishes and you, secretly, became friends with the leader of a gang of Drapes, Wade Walker, also known by his gang, 'Cry-Baby' because of his irresistible tears that could capture a lady's heart, which worked with you when you first met him. Most of the time, you would hang out with him and his gang during lunch and after school without your parents knowing about it. Until one day your parents found out from Baldwin, a boy your parents wanted you to date because he's 'perfect for you'. They grounded you and locked you in your bedroom until you agreed to behave and never speak or see anyone, especially Cry-Baby, that are part of the Drapes. But you refused and you were still confined in your bedroom.

As soon as you finished packing, you grabbed your suitcase and walked over to the glass door that leads to your balcony. You opened the door and walked out into the pouring down rain to find a way to escape. Then, you saw a tree that was next to your balcony to use as a way for you to escape. You threw your suitcase over the balcony and it landed on the ground and, then, you started climbing down the tree. Once you have reached the ground, you quickly grabbed your suitcase and you started running away from your parents' house.

Once you were away from your parents' house, you started walking through town, shivering and soaked from head to toe without wearing a coat. Then, you saw a 1951 Ford Tudor Sedan pull over ahead of you. It was black and it had red-orange flames above the front tires. You recognized that car as you've seen it from school a lot. The car belonged to Cry-Baby Walker.

The car came to a complete stop and, then, the driver side door opened and you saw Cry-Baby running towards your direction. When he got closer, he stopped in front of you. "(y/n)? What are you doing out here? It's pouring down out here." He said. But you looked down and didn't answer. "Are you okay?" He asked, sounding concerned. Then, you looked up at him and finally answered, "Not really, Cry-Baby." Then, he saw the suitcase in your hand and he realized what you were doing. "Come on. Get inside my car. You're probably cold." Cry-Baby said, as he walked up to you, grabbed your suitcase, and placed his hand on the small part of your back and walked you over to his car.

He opened the passenger door for you and you sat down inside it, while he ran around the car, placed your suitcase in the back seat, and got inside the driver's seat. You placed your hands on your upper arms and rubbed them as you were feeling cold from being soaked from the rain. Cry-Baby noticed what you were doing, so he took off his leather jacket and he handed it to you. "Here, (y/n)." He said. "Thank you." You said, as you put your arms through the sleeves and held the his jacket close to you as you were starting to warm up a little.

"Feel better?" Cry-Baby asked. You nodded. "Are you running away, (y/n)?" He asked. You nodded and said, "Yes, I am, Cry-Baby. My parents grounded me and kept me locked in my room until I agree to act just like them and never see you or anyone that's a Drape again." "Aw, (y/n). That's terrible. Let me drive you to my home. You can stay there and I'm sure my grandmother and Uncle Belvedere won't mind." Cry-Baby said, as he started his car and drove down the road, heading to his home.