SHOUT-OUT #5

Johnny Depp: Hey, guys. Guess what?

Richard Brown: You brought me brownies because you feel sorry for me?

John Wilmot: You want to hear some poetry?

Axel Blackmar: You wanna try out the flying machine?

William Blake: You found an accountant job for me?

Victor Van Dort: You notice my nerves and you want me to practice more on my vows?

Donnie Brasco: You've got an undercover case for me to do?

Colonel Joll: You want me to interrogate someone?

Jack Sparrow: Where did that man come from?

Gilbert Grape: He's a new character, Jack.

Willy Wonka: And I thought my sunglasses were weird.

Rauol Duke: Is it time to go to Las Vagas? I lost track of time and now I'm seeing strange things surrounding you all.

John Dillinger: Geez, Raoul. You're stoned more than ever.

Barnabas Collins: Strange. He doesn't seem stoned to me. He'd be dead if he was stoned. I know being stoned didn't work on me.

Sam: And I thought I was considered the weird one.

Johnny Depp: Gentlemen, gentlemen. Sheesh. Why is it every time I make an announcement, this happens? I thought you all got along whenever I'm away, doing my job.

Edward Scissorhands: I get along with them.

Ichabod Crane: Same here. But I don't know about those other strange characters. They're just so...weirdly different.

Mad Hatter: We're so different, Johnny. But different is good. Yes, it is.

Cry-Baby: I know I'm not different. I'm just me. I'm just cool, baby, cause I'm Cry-Baby. *slicks his greased hair back*

Mort Rainey: I wish I had hair like his.

Sweeney Todd: Or maybe you wish to have a good shave, sir. *secretly holds out his razor*

Johnny Depp: Alright, guys. We're getting way off subject. I'm here to announce that we have now reached five thousand votes on the book.

Every JD Character: *cheering*

Tom Hanson: How did we reach five thousand votes that fast?

JM Barrie: Aye. I'm wondering that too. Last time I checked, we had four thousand votes.

Don Juan DeMarco: So many, especially the beautiful women, who cannot resist ours and Johnny's good looks. I know that no woman cannot resist this good-looking face of Don Juan.

Glen Lantz: So, I'm assuming we've got our lucky five thousandth voter, Johnny?

Johnny Depp: Absolutely, Glen. The five thousandth voter has been confirmed and has received the very last shout-out. Grindelwald, as always, will you do your thing?

Gellert Grindelwald: As always, Johnny. *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

 *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

Every JD Character: *clapping and cheering*

Johnny Depp: Congratulations, JcChryzOrtiz, for being the five thousandth voter. You deserve it, sweetheart.

Charlie Mortdecai: Well done. You did it!

The Wolf: Very well done and I'm not even talking about food.

George Jung: You earned it!

Roux: Congratulations!

Sam: I'm gonna miss doing these shout-outs. They were so fun to do.

Jack Marshall: I know, right?

Jack Sparrow: It makes me so sad...because he's got the same name as me.

Frank Tupelo: But look on the bright side. At least all those readers out there will read all of our crazy dialogues and have a good laugh about it.

Tonto: The math man speaks the truth. All of the readers out there will still get to read all of these how you would say 'shout-outs'.

Johnny Depp: That's right, you guys. We may not be doing anymore shout-outs, but at least all of those readers out there will still read them and even congratulate the ones who received the shout-outs. That's the most important thing. Anyway, congratulations JcChryzOrtiz. To all the readers out there, be sure to follow and be kind and respectful to this sweetheart. As always, thank you again, fellow readers, for reading and enjoying Miss @BayBay08's book! She had a lot of fun writing these shout-outs for you all and the JD Characters and I enjoyed every moment of it, even when things seemed humorous with these group of amazing characters. Again, thank you all so much and the JD Characters and I love you all! Take care now!

Every JD Character: Bye!