JD Characters #12

Imagine you and the JD Characters get back at your boyfriend after you find out that he's cheating on you.

(A/N: The picture above shows who was randomly selected in this imagine. Also, I apologize for the long story. I was so excited to write it.)

It was around the afternoon as your roommates, almost all of the JD Characters, were doing their own business around the apartment. Willy Wonka was in the kitchen making some new candy he just thought up, Mort Rainey was at the living room desk typing up a new story on his laptop, Edward Scissorhands was in the bathroom cutting Mad Hatter's hair, and the rest of them, John Dillinger, Sam, Barnabas Collins, Jack Sparrow, and the Wolf, were in the living room, watching a Buster Keaton film that Sam had picked out.

Then, everyone heard the front door unlock and your last roommate, Sweeney Todd, walked inside, looking as if he was in a rush and had something important to say before he forgot it. He locked the door and called out, "Gentlemen, stop what you're doing and come into the living room." He said. "But some of us are busy, Sweeney." Willy said. "This is very important and I need to tell you all this. Come on." Sweeney said. Then, anyone who was not in the living room stopped what they were doing and they met up in the living room as Sweeney instructed. Sam paused the movie and turned off the television as everyone was sitting down, while Sweeney remained standing.

"So, what is it, Todd?" John asked. "Yeah. What is it that's so important?" Hatter asked, lisping a bit. "If you had slit someone's throat, I'll be very pleased." The Wolf said, making everyone looked at him, weirdly. Edward, on the other hand, slightly put his scissor hands up as if he was frightened by the Wolf's comment. "And everyone thought I was the strange one." Barnabas said. "No, Wolf. It has nothing to do with that and you still are the strange one, Barnabas. What I'm about to tell you gentlemen is important and it involves (y/n)'s new boyfriend." Sweeney said. Everyone wasn't expecting to hear him say that as the important subject he was about to tell. "What is it, Sweeney? Tell us." Mort said, anxious to know what Sweeney was gonna say.

***

A year ago, you've been roommates with the JD Characters after looking for a place to stay after graduating from college. At first, when you checking out the apartment with them, you thought they seemed oddly strange, especially since they all almost looked alike. But after checking out the apartment and getting to know all of them, you instantly felt connected to them and you felt that could trust them. Plus, where their apartment was located it was close to where you work. You accepted the apartment offer and you moved in with them a week later, where they became your closest friends later on.

About a month ago, you met a guy named 'Daniel Miller' with short brown hair at a local cafe near your apartment. He seemed nice to you and he asked you if wanted to go out sometime, which you instantly said 'yes'. You both walked around for a bit and got to know each other. He even told you that he recently broke up with his girlfriend after he found out that she was seeing other men behind his back. You found it odd about that, but you were very sympathetic for him. You told the JD Characters about him, but they haven't met him yet.

***

You walked towards the door to your apartment after walking to the local library and checking out a book about your favorite hobby. After you unlocked the door, you walked in and saw no one. "Where is everyone?" "We're in the living room, (y/n) dear." You heard Hatter's voice. You walked into the living room and saw every single one of your roommates sitting on the couches, with sad expressions on their faces. "What's going on here, you guys?" You asked. But they didn't say anything.

Then, Jack stood up from where he was sitting and he went up to you and put a hand on your shoulder. "(y/n), why don't you come sit with us? There's something that you need to know about, love." He said, and, he placed his hand on the small part of your back and he, gently, walked you to the couch where he was sitting at. You sat down in between Hatter and Willy. "What is it you guys want me to know?" You asked. "Sweeney, why don't you tell her?" Mort said, gesturing Sweeney to you.