Sweeney Todd #6

Imagine Sweeney Todd searching for you after you discover his secret.

(A/N: I made my very first gif! ^^)

A couple weeks ago, you were hired as a waitress at Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie Shop. You moved out of your parents' house so you could have an independent life to yourself instead of living under your parents' rules and expectations, like marrying a wealthy man instead of choosing on your own, for example. You saw a 'Help Wanted' sign at Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie shop and asked her if she was still hiring and, then, she hired you. Business was slow at first, but sooner or later, she somehow found a new recipe for her meat pies and she's been gaining more customers each day.

Since the day you started working for Mrs. Lovett, you've developed a crush on the day when you first met Sweeney Todd, a barber that owns a barbershop above the meat pie shop. Mrs. Lovett introduced you to Sweeney in his barbershop after you were hired and you both got to know each other. You couldn't help but find him very handsome with his slim body, his dark hair with a white stripe on the right side, and his handsome facial features. Whenever he was around you, he sometimes stared at you, with kindness in his dark brown eyes. Although, you sort of got an odd, creepy vibe coming off from him whenever you meet with him, like he was up to something that you were unaware about.

***

It was night time as you and Mrs. Lovett were closing up the shop for the night. For some reason, you noticed Mrs. Lovett was acting very strange when she was around you and Sweeney throughout the whole day. She looked as if she was guilty and seemed like she was up to no good. You had this feeling inside you that made you feel like you were in danger.

"(y/n)?" You heard Mrs. Lovett ask from behind you. "Yes, Mrs. Lovett?" You said, while you turned around to faced her. "I am aching to my bones and I need you to help me make more meat pies down in the cellar for the next day. Would you come down to the cellar with me so I can show you?" She asked. You were kind of confused that she was making you do the meat pies down in the cellar because she didn't allow you to go in there and you're more of a waitress than a baker. But you thought it would be helpful for her if she's tired from working so hard the last few days. You nodded and said, "Sure."

Then, Mrs. Lovett gestured you to follow her down the cellar that leads the bake house. Once you both entered the cellar, Mrs. Lovett instructed you on how to make the meat pies; grinding the meat with the meat grinder and how to work the oven. Before Mrs. Lovett headed towards the door, she told you that you're more than welcome to have as many meat pies as you like, which was nice because you were starving after a long week of working hard with the business. You thanked her and, then, she left the cellar, without you realizing that she locked the cellar door.

The cellar felt a little hot and it smelled horrible because it was near the sewers. But you didn't let that bother you since you could hear your stomach growling. You approached a tray filled with baked meat pies and you grabbed one to eat. But as you were walking before you ate it, you stopped in your tracks when you noticed something that grossed you out. A fingernail sticking out of the meat pie. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion and disgust, as you pulled it out and saw the full size of it. You dropped it on the ground and, then, you looked up at the meat grinder. You walked up to it and noticed what was in the meat grinder that made you want to vomit. Human body parts. You put your hand over your mouth as you gasped at the sight of it.

All of a sudden, you looked up when you heard a door open from up above you and a lifeless body fell down and hit the ground. It was the Beadle. You screamed, in horror, as you ran to the door, but it wouldn't open. "Let me out! Let me out!" You shouted, as you pounded on the metal door with your fist, panicking. But, then, you stopped pounding on the door because you realized that it was not the right thing to do. Pounding on the door and be face-to-face with Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd, the two that apparently kill people and use them in the meat pies. Thinking quickly, you ran around the corner that leads to the sewers and you hid behind a wall before you heard the sound of the metal door opening.