Johnny Depp #5

Imagine you and Johnny Depp are throwing a baby gender reveal party.

*Suggested by GrindelwaldSparrow*

***

Today's the day you and your husband, Johnny Depp, find out the gender of your unexpected surprise in your swollen abdomen after finding out three months ago

Today's the day you and your husband, Johnny Depp, find out the gender of your unexpected surprise in your swollen abdomen after finding out three months ago. You both planned a gender reveal party for your family and friends after going to your second ultrasound appointment the day before. As requested, you both had no idea what the gender was because you both and your party guests wanted to be surprised.

***

You and Johnny have been married for two years after meeting each other in a film Johnny was starring in. You were an extra in the film trying to earn a little bit of money. When he saw you, he instantly took a liking to you because of your beauty and how you handled the other extras by making them laugh with your jokes. He approached you and asked you if you wanted to go on a date with him. You didn't hesitate to answer 'yes' since he's your favorite actor of all-time. Since then, you both got to know each other on many dates and you both eventually became exclusive. After eight months of dating, Johnny asked you to marry him and you both got married the following year.

Two months later, after you and Johnny celebrated your guy's first anniversary on a very special night together, you both discovered that you're pregnant. It was nerve racking at first because you both weren't planning on having children within another year or two. But you both softened up when you both went to your first ultrasound and saw your unexpected surprise.

***

After you and Johnny set the party up with blue and pink decorations all over the house, you both changed into something nice for the party; you wore a short white dress. After you both got ready, the guests arrived for the party. Johnny even invited the Hollywood Vampires, Alice Cooper and Joe Perry, to join the party. You both greeted your guests and thanked them for coming, while they congratulated you and Johnny.

Then, after an half hour, it was time for the revealing. "Alright, everyone it's time to reveal our surprise to you all. Come into dining room." You said, while you and Johnny gestured everyone to follow them into the dining room. When you all got to the dining room table, there was a decorated blue and pink tablecloth, with a couple of big glitter gold boxes on each side and lots of blue and pink confetti all around. In the center, there was a single white frosted cake that was part of the revealing surprise.

Once everyone had gathered around the dining room table, you and Johnny, stood behind the cake, with two cake slicers for the both of you. "Before we begin, we'd like to say a few words with you all." You said. Johnny brushed his hair back and said, with a chuckle, "I'm not good with making speeches, so bare with me on this. (y/n) and I would like to thank you all for being here on this special day for the both of us. It means a lot to us that we share this moment with you all since we both don't know ourselves. We had a baker make this for us after handing him an envelope with the results. We both weren't expecting this, but we're still happy to have this little unexpected surprise in our lives. No matter what, boy or girl, we're gonna spread so much love and joy to our little surprise. (y/n), I love you so much and you're gonna be a wonderful mother." You smiled up at him after he finished. "I love you too, Johnny, and you're gonna be a wonderful father as well." You said.