Tom Hanson #6

Imagine Tom Hanson having feelings for you, but he's too nervous to tell you.

*Requested by deppsbitch*

About three months ago, you were hired as an undercover police officer at Jump Street. You worked with the best team of undercover police officers and made good friendships with them. But you lately have been very close friends with none other than the handsome hunk officer, Tom Hanson. He was very protective of you when you both recently worked on an undercover case together. You also admired his kindness, sweetness, and his charming personality that eventually sparked deep loving feelings towards him, even though you've only known him for three months. You kept your feelings to yourself so that you could be professional with your job and not let your feelings get in the way.

Unbeknownst to you or anyone else, Tom had recently developed feelings for you and he's been wanting to confess his feelings towards you. But unlike him, he didn't have the confidence to tell you. He didn't know when or how he was gonna tell you and he was also worried if you weren't interested in him.

***

It was around the afternoon as Tom was in the break room, about to use the microwave to heat up his leftover meatloaf his mother made the other day for lunch. As he was doing that, he started thinking about you and humming to himself, with a dreamy look on his face. He was so distracted with his mind on you, he forgot what he was doing, as in taking the tin foil off the container and placing it in the microwave.

Then, Officer Doug Penhall walked into the break room, without Tom noticing as he was still in a daydream state. "Hey, Hanson, you finished with that microwave? I'm starving." Doug said. But Tom didn't respond as he, without looking, closed the microwave door. "Tom? Tom? Thomas Hanson? Hey!" Doug said out loud, finally getting Tom's attention. "What? What is it, Penhall?" Tom asked, not realizing that his cheeks were a shade pinkish-red and Doug could easily see them that made him wanna laugh.

"Oh, forget it, Hanson. You've got something on your mind, lover boy." Doug said, teasingly. Tom scoffed and chuckled at Doug after he said that. "'Lover boy', huh? What are you going on about, Penhall?" Tom questioned, while he was pressing numbers on the buttons to start the timer, without looking. He accidentally pressed the number eight on the timer for eight minutes and the microwave started up on it's own. "I'll tell you what it is. You're thinking about someone with (e/c) eyes and long eyelashes." Doug said, convincingly, while he batted his eyelashes very quickly. Tom snickered as he watched Doug. "Along with beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and that sweet perfume." Doug said, and, then, he started to inhaled the air.

But, then, his eyes went wide when he smelled something burning and he started coughing in disgust. Tom was confused for a second until he turned around and noticed that inside of the microwave was smoking, zapping, and the tin foil was on fire. "Hey! Whoa! It's on fire! It's burning my food!" Tom panicked. "You're gonna burn down the break room, Hanson!" Doug said, as he rushed over to the microwave, pushed Tom out of the way, and opened the microwave door. He took off his jacket and started fanning the smoke away from the microwave. The fire immediately went out.

"Okay, Doug, I have to confess. I've developed feelings for (y/n)." Tom confessed. "Aha! I thought I noticed you being all googly-eye towards (y/n) every time she was around and you would stare at her." Doug said. "Yeah, yeah. I figured you saw me. But the problem is, I'm too nervous to tell her how I feel, Doug." "That's not like you, Tom, who easily gets a lady's attention by using his good looks." Doug said, while he put his jacket back on. "I know that, but this is different. (y/n)...she is so much different than any other girl I've ever been with. She is so beautiful, kind, and caring and I can't get my mind off of those (e/c) eyes of hers. I'm also close friends with her and very protective of her when we did our recent case together. I really, really like her, Doug, but I don't know how or what she will say when I tell her." Tom said, almost looking somewhat defeated.